What's new

kashmir is unfinished agenda of Partition #COAS

Tried , Tried & Lost half of their nation and still boasting - barking dogs seldom bite

few bad apples ( below 10000) supports pakistan ( huriyat supporters ) ....they also support islamic state because they now think that IS ia more islamic then pakistan....

few bad apples equals 700,000 indian troop deployment?

Tried , Tried & Lost half of their nation and still boasting - barking dogs seldom bite

Violation of human and democratic rights in Indian occupied kashmir is something normal. Even then few people are supporting this. Don't lecture world about values of democracy if you cannot accept human and democratic demand of plebiscite.

If kashmiries wanted they would have helped you in 48, 65, &in 99 but they didn't ....ask your self WHY?????

According to UN resolutions plebiscite is the right answer if you care what kashmiri want and if you have respect human right and democratic values

..LOL...they tried to grab Kashmir in 1965...and ended up defending Lahore...
they are celebrating their failures today..o_O
I like how so many people like mis-interpret what we celebrate,
We celebrate the heroic defence of Lahore and Sialkot and so on.... You have a problem. Go Find Burnol

If kashmiries wanted they would have helped you in 48, 65, &in 99 but they didn't ....ask your self WHY?????

well if they support you then why are they protesting against you??

Answer is that they don't want to be with you or us! but that you won't accept

I like how so many people like mis-interpret what we celebrate,
We celebrate the heroic defence of Lahore and Sialkot and so on.... You have a problem. Go Find Burnol
Attack on Lahore by India was to ease pressure from Kashmir..u defended Lahore by abandoning Kashmir.. which India wanted. It achieved its objective, and thus won the war. QED
..so effectively u r celebrating pakistani victory in battle and India's victory in the War.
Thanks for F-16 flypast to congratulate India for winning the War. It was good.

well if they support you then why are they protesting against you??

Answer is that they don't want to be with you or us! but that you won't accept

No reason to accept. You don't dilute national integrity to please some retards.

According to UN resolutions plebiscite is the right answer if you care what kashmiri want and if you have respect human right and democratic values

What are steps that need to be fulfilled before any plebiscite? Who needs to take the first step?

If plebiscite would have been conducted in British India , to pakistan paida hi na hota....

United nation inretvation saved lahore ...say thanks to UN insted of Puny army (PA)...
yes exactly... We cried to the UN. Go get a life. There is more to life then Internet... Huh...

Attack on Lahore by India was to ease pressure from Kashmir..u defended Lahore by abandoning Kashmir.. which India wanted. It achieved its objective, and thus won the war. QED
..so effectively u r celebrating pakistani victory in battle and India's victory in the War.
Thanks for F-16 flypast to congratulate India for winning the War. It was good.
Yes. Whole military power near Lahore sector, just to release pressure....
Makes perfect sense. Go be happy. We celebrated a Defense Day.
It shouldn't bother you.... Why are you even caring?

Only 5% is unhappy who have Pakistani connection (hurriyat) rest are peace loving sufis, dogras, Buddhist, shias , shikhs , pandits(original kashmiris)...they suppored and still support india...

yup and that 5% are the ones who are stoning you? and you need an army of 700,000 for them? don't fool yourself.

@Nicky G so now kashmiris are retards?

IA is there in kashmir to crush PA"s wet dreams of capturing kashmir by force ....you tried in 48, 65 and in 99 but failed to capture kashmir because of strong and professional Indian Secular army deployed in kashmir.

you got *** ( AZad? kashmir ) because nehru ran to UN for lust of Noble peace prize .....

they dont teach you history they teach you propaganda..we have videos of your war veterans admitting how they failed to capture kashmir your so called jaguar vein ....

So funny man you never admit the reality

yes exactly... We cried to the UN. Go get a life. There is more to life then Internet... Huh...

Yes. Whole military power near Lahore sector, just to release pressure....
Makes perfect sense. Go be happy. We celebrated a Defense Day.
It shouldn't bother you.... Why are you even caring?
..Whole military or partial military can be discussed .and not the point... but it is good to see thst u agree that India's plan paid off and it achieved it's objective...in short India won...Thanks.
Why I care? Because my kid is adamant that I throw a lavish party on his birthday next month. I was wondering that I can hire few F-16 and khaki guys for a parade show.. pakistani establishment is a good event managment party. Celebrating even a lost war.!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom