What's new

kashmir is unfinished agenda of Partition #COAS

Kashmir is unfinished agenda and we will continue to provide diplomatic, moral and other support to Kashmiri freedom fighters.

(this is where indians will say we will support "Baloch struggle" when in actuality - BLA/BRA has gotten thrashed, their supporters including political party members have been thrashed, militants laying down they arms and in fact former militants even joining mainstream politics of Pakistan)

and yes - we will continue to support Kashmir cause in fact we must go into overdrive and provide them the means to physically defend themselves against the cowardice and dishonour of the indian occupation forces (a.k.a. "sissies")

And breaking Pak fully is the unfinished agenda of 1971 :-):-):-):-):-)

BuWWwT9CAAE9w3v.jpg:large

:rofl:

Then by default - turning india into a giant dusty parking lot for the next 300 years can be agenda 2020. Come try it after you finish your bath in the ganges.
I love it when I get under the skin of likes of you. I know it from the "non-sensical" reponse I get. Keep it coming buddy. Looks like you are yourselves seeing the absurdity of "K is jugular vein", "K is unfinshed Biz" blah blah blah. Because that opens up a can of worms of Pak itself.

When you and your ilk "see" that you get "Aappe se Bahar" and have no words to speak of, so resort to abuse, insults .... (all of these I wear as a badge of honor)

I love it when I get under the skin of likes of you. I know it from the "non-sensical" reponse I get. Keep it coming buddy. Looks like you are yourselves seeing the absurdity of "K is jugular vein", "K is unfinshed Biz" blah blah blah. Because that opens up a can of worms of Pak itself.

When you and your ilk "see" that you get "Aappe se Bahar" and have no words to speak of, so resort to abuse, insults .... (all of these I wear as a badge of honor)

Here's another badge of honour:

Kashmir never was and never will be an integral part of india.

Just ask the Kashmiris who wave the Pakistani flag.

going by the number of indians who pollute PDF and even YouTube comments sections - seems it's the other way around

caption should read "Still trying to cling onto Kashmir, through the internet"

Really? What about before 1947?

it was a Princely State, like many of the others....self ruled and self governed - some by representatives, some by puppets

Albeit in 65 both sides failed to achieve their objectives - we did defend Pakistan. And at the same time, we decimated a huge extent of your air force's capability.

As usual. Pakistani logic. Objective Capture Kashmir. Result Defend Lahore. Oh victory, we stopped them from capturing Lahore, though we lost 3 times the land we captured. Victory victory victory.

it was a Princely State, like many of the others....self ruled and self governed - some by representatives, some by puppets

Yes, that is true, but political divisions like these have come and gone over centuries in all of the subcontinent, and yet all of these areas remain part of that whole entity. Indeed, even Pakistan and Bangladesh were part of India before 1947.

Yes, that is true, but political divisions like these have come and gone over centuries in all of the subcontinent, and yet all of these areas remain part of that whole entity. Indeed, even Pakistan and Bangladesh were part of India before 1947.

india didnt exist until 1947, so your argument has already been invalidated

As usual. Pakistani logic. Objective Capture Kashmir. Result Defend Lahore. Oh victory, we stopped them from capturing Lahore, though we lost 3 times the land we captured. Victory victory victory.

We won some battles and won some land, you won some battles and won some lands - at the end no gains were made. both sides didnt win...you Indiots know what "Stalemate" means don't ya?

Sept. 6 is merely a day to celebrate the valor and honour of our armed forces for the defence of Pakistan.....dont see why you bozos across the border feel the need to get so butt-hurt over this topic

So what existed in the subcontinent before 1947, I would be curious to know?

British administered territories that were answerable to the queen, immediately prior to independence.....before that - a sub-continent that was constantly invaded and conquered - with borders constantly changing

any more curiosities, throw them my way

British administered territories that were answerable to the queen, immediately prior to independence.....before that - a sub-continent that was constantly invaded and conquered - with borders constantly changing

Wasn't that referred to as India by the British?

Here's another badge of honour:

Kashmir never was and never will be an integral part of india.

Just ask the Kashmiris who wave the Pakistani flag.
They also wave ISIS and Al Qaeda flags :haha::haha:

We won some battles and won some land, you won some battles and won some lands - at the end no gains were made. both sides didnt win...you Indiots know what "Stalemate" means don't ya?

Sept. 6 is merely a day to celebrate the valor and honour of our armed forces for the defence of Pakistan.....dont see why you bozos across the border feel the need to get so butt-hurt over this topic

any more curiosities, throw them my way
Look unkil and enjoy
Pre-Partition Map of India

Back
Top Bottom