What's new

kashmir is unfinished agenda of Partition #COAS

We are still trying to grab Kashmir.
When you will order your forces to attack Lahore again? lol
..when U will grow balls to repeat grandslam....o_O
Musharaff , balls dropped at Kargil....and U are still searching for them in Rahel...:azn:

Recall defeat in battle of chowinda, largest tank battle after world war II
It is part of military history now
..U nailed it...
pakistan may have won few Battles...but WAR was won by INDIA..

well,india has no problems.we will build as many dams as we want in kashmir.

No it wasn't, it was a stalemate. That's is the verdict by historians.
..THEN you are CELEBRATING STALEMATE.....:woot::woot:
..So grow up and say this to your brainwashed friends..that they had been fooled all these years and the celebrations was only to misguide the poor awam..:azn:

IT will be interesting if India calls whole of Pakistan partition illigal or sindh anf punjab belongs to india :D . If kashmir is disputed then what about Pakistan itself ? We have 300 million muslims . Pakistan is for muslims then why no give a part for our indian muslims too . O

What the COAS does not verbalize, limiting himself to the more palatable regional "dispute", but what is the core of the conflict and very much front and center both sides of the border is that the Partition itself is the unfinished business.

Balochistan?

Nothing is off the table ....
I hope you do know that baloch people were given an option either to be a part of India or Pakistan. They chose Pakistan. Where as kashmiris are still asking for their right to choose since 1947. Apples and oranges dear friend.

What amuses me is to find our neighbors holding up Kashmir to us as the ONLY issue because in their eyes it has some sort of formal official status by dint of the hoary past and the involvement of the UN.

As if it makes a difference or stays anyone's hand.

This conflict is between India and Pakistan.

There is never going to be any third party involved.

And nothing is off the table.

I hope you do know that baloch people were given an option either to be a part of India or Pakistan. They chose Pakistan. Where as kashmiris are still asking for their right to choose since 1947. Apples and oranges dear friend.

Sure. Then you should not worry. Should you?

Nobody is worried about them anymore. They have been dealt with. You should be worried about Kashmiris waving Pakistani flags and give them their right to choose instead of holding them together with force.

We are not worried.

Great to know. Nobody is worried.

Let's all go to bed happy.

IT will be interesting if India calls whole of Pakistan partition illigal or sindh anf punjab belongs to india :D . If kashmir is disputed then what about Pakistan itself ? We have 300 million muslims . Pakistan is for muslims then why no give a part for our indian muslims too . O

Indian Muslims k liye aik aur le lein gey .... Masla hai koi ????

Hot war or Cold war...!!!! Great statement.
Kashmir.jpg
[/QUOTE]
jo patna ha pat lo ..... hm nae darta
Hot start ho ya cold start hm tayar hain.
I loved his statement.
Simple gesture
jo patna ha pat lo ..... hm nae darta

What amuses me is to find our neighbors holding up Kashmir to us as the ONLY issue because in their eyes it has some sort of formal official status by dint of the hoary past and the involvement of the UN.

As if it makes a difference or stays anyone's hand.

This conflict is between India and Pakistan.

There is never going to be any third party involved.

And nothing is off the table.

Sure. Then you should not worry. Should you?

Kashmir is the MAIN conflict or you can say mother of all problem.

Thanks to Indian antics Pakistan is once again with Kashmiris which were abondoned by Mushi... I hate Mushi and it is the very reason.

Kashmir is the MAIN conflict or you can say mother of all problem.

Thanks to Indian antics Pakistan is once again with Kashmiris which were abondoned by Mushi... I hate Mushi and it is the very reason.

I disagree.

Kashmir is the politically correct socially acceptable red herring that is put forward to explain the continued animosity between the two peoples.

We all know the real reason, do we not?

I disagree.

Kashmir is the politically correct socially acceptable red herring that is put forward to explain the continued animosity between the two peoples.

We all know the real reason, do we not?

NO, We NOT.

Why don't you stationed 7 Lakh+ soldiers in Maharashtra or Gujrat or Dehli ?????? You have a worlds largest military owned *Channey ki shop* at Kashmir which they are securing ????

India is the responsible of Killing thousands of Kashmiris childern, teens and women and men too.

NO, We NOT.

Why don't you stationed 7 Lakh+ soldiers in Maharashtra or Gujrat or Dehli ?????? You have a worlds largest military owned *Channey ki shop* at Kashmir which they are securing ????

India is the responsible of Killing thousands of Kashmiris childern, teens and women and men too.

I am confused.

Why would we not deploy in strength in a strategically vital part of our own country, coveted by the enemy?

You may dislike us, even hate, but surely you would not do us the disservice of thinking us stupid?

Back
Top Bottom