What's new

[Kashmir]- Indian Army announces new land warfare doctrine

LOL.

Have you enrolled for English-language classes yet? The doctrine is NOT for use along the Aksai Chin frontier.

That's been dealt with while you were wrestling with your English to Urdu dictionary.

That is your old habit of getting into personal attacks once you start feeling that your opponent has pulled the ground beneath you.:lol:

Like I told you before, I'll tell you again. I'm of Pakistani origin and my mother tongue is Urdu, not English and I'm proud of it unlike your kind. Even Germans, Frenh, Russians or Chinese doesn't have full command on English because nobody work in call centers in all those countries.

Thanks, but I get tickets cheap to Kashmir cheap at any season, and prefer the summers.

How come? Do you travel on Indian govt sponsored "Ghar wapsi" campaign mission or are you part of those 7 lakh indian occupier terrorists in any way?:what:

Last edited:
I wasn't commenting on the quality of work done by the entities, but on the potical patronage they receive.

The quality of work done, without receiving patronage, was what determined the patronage that they subsequently received.

You have a problem when a foreign private company enters inyo a deal with a Indian private company where the Govt won't be in any way affected if there is a loss in the venture,

No, I do not have a problem when a foreign private company enters into a deal with an Indian private company where the government will not be in any way affected if there is a loss in the venture. However, that is not the case. Here the work sought to be entrusted to the Indian private company is work that was contractually to be given to the extent of a prescribed value by the foreign private company to an Indian entity, not necessarily to an Indian private company. This opportunity, if used to transfer technology (not the technology of the aircraft being purchased or its subordinate systems, but other technology) to an Indian entity, adds to the technical skills of the country. The objection that people have to this act of skulduggery is that the Indian company chosen was a private company (it was never required to confine the evaluation to HAL in the public sector, others - all others - were eligible), furthermore, a private company run by a management with a horrible track record of repeated failures of a colossal nature, thirdly, one that had demonstrated no capacity in other ventures in other sectors of any ability to absorb and master technology.

Comments defending this arrangement of the kind made by you demonstrate a lack of understanding of the work being assigned, and its significance in the business relationship between the foreign private company and Indian industry, not to mention the relative ability to absorb technology on the part of several of those involved.

but then absolutely ok when private companies like L&T are asked to build the hull of India's first nuclear submarine, with supercritical info being transferred to the Pvt entity. That's hypocracy. (Btw, I am proud that India has entities like Tata or L&T, but I believe that all big corporates receive patronage from diff political parties and it would be wrong to point fingures only at few of them)

In the face of such monumental ignorance, I recommend that you study the role of DARPA and its relationship with American industry.

It is my frank opinion, speaking as a CEO who has been responsible for dealing with offset deals, that you would do well to comment on this after some considerable additional information gathering.

That is your old habit of getting into personal attacks once you start feeling that your opponent has pulled the ground beneath you.:lol:

Like I told you before, I'll tell you again. I'm of Pakistani origin and my mother tongue is Urdu, not English and I'm proud of it unlike your kind. Even Germans, Frenh, Russians or Chinese doesn't have full mom and on English because nobody work in call centers in all those countries.

I didn't work in a call centre either, and I don't make elementary mistakes of the kind that you make, and have specifically made in this case. Once again, to rub it in, this doctrine has nothing to do with the Aksai Chin frontier directly; it is a preparation for composite formations that will be able to respond faster on the western front than divisions or Army corps have been able to do.

It is for that reason that your failure of comprehension is critical.

I plead guilty to being amused by such elementary errors.

How come? Do you travel on Indian govt sponsored "Ghar wapsi" campaign mission or are you part of those 7 lakh indian occupier terrorists in any way?:what:

Less than 3 lakh, as you have been reminded again and again - and then, again and again and again :D. But we made the cardinal error of putting those reminders in a foreign and unfamiliar tongue, definitely an insensitive and uncaring act on our part.

I travel as a private citizen, and stay with Kashmiri friends, some of whom have political views on the present status and future of Kashmir that are diametrically opposed to mine. We meet as rational human beings and discuss various matters, sometimes with some of them political matters as well.

Old fella do you really need to engage these kids?

On a boring day cold outside with nothing better to do? I have just made a batch of cutlets and polished them off, the coffee was excellent, and I am feeling in a warm and accommodating mood; they really came out well, extremely well.

Old fella do you really need to engage these kids?

I wish you would do me a favour and perform the literary equivalent of marching across to me and smiting me with your mailed glove. I need a challenge.

On a boring day cold outside with nothing better to do? I have just made a batch of cutlets and polished them off, the coffee was excellent, and I am feeling in a warm and accommodating mood; they really came out well, extremely well.
Stil that doesn't means you should ruin your rest of evening.
P.S:How's your health?

I wish you would do me a favour and perform the literary equivalent of marching across to me and smiting me with your mailed glove. I need a challenge.
Wish,i was having enough time left over from my professional errands.

I didn't work in a call centre either, and I don't make elementary mistakes of the kind that you make, and have specifically made in this case. Once again, to rub it in, this doctrine has nothing to do with the Aksai Chin frontier directly; it is a preparation for composite formations that will be able to respond faster on the western front than divisions or Army corps have been able to do.

I didn't check on whether or not you worked in a call center. No matter how many doctrines you bring (it changes every other week) you are bound to fail. Kashmir ain't gonna accept india.

Less than 3 lakh, as you have been reminded again and again - and then, again and again and again :D. But we made the cardinal error of putting those reminders in a foreign and unfamiliar tongue, definitely an insensitive and uncaring act on our part.

Nope I have always busted your propaganda. It is 7 lakh indian occupier terrorists or more.

I travel as a private citizen, and stay with Kashmiri friends, some of whom have political views on the present status and future of Kashmir that are diametrically opposed to mine. We meet as rational human beings and discuss various matters, sometimes with some of them political matters as well.

:lol: Kashmiri friends.:lol:

Nowadays every indian have a wish on Internet that they have a "Kashmiri friend"...Afterall there is no tax on imaginations.:D Btw good luck on your next travel but anyways your full protection by Indian occupier terrorists will make sure no harm is done to you by those ebal Kashmiris.

I didn't check on whether or not you worked in a call center. No matter how many doctrines you bring (it changes every other week) you are bound to fail. Kashmir ain't gonna accept india.

Ah, yes, the old one, they don't accept us. Is that future tense or present continuous or what? We are still there, our writ runs, and Kashmiris apply for government jobs in the state and in the rest of India as much as they used to.

Nope I have always busted your propaganda. It is 7 lakh indian occupier terrorists or more.

LOL. You have, have you? This forum is full of people who have seen you being confronted with the evidence, and your slinking away without a word.

:lol: Kashmiri friends.:lol:

Must ring strange to those who haven't even met a Kashmiri :enjoy:

Nowadays every indian have a wish on Internet that they have a "Kashmiri friend"...Afterall there is no tax on imaginations.:D
Oh, that has been demonstrated time and again by simpletons who think Kashmir has been won over by Pakistan, and others who think that by counting the same man thrice they can prove that 700,000 Indian soldiers are in Kashmir.

Btw good luck on your next travel but anyways your full protection by Indian occupier terrorists will make sure no harm is done to you by those ebal Kashmiris.

:rofl: OOOooooh, the burning smell.....no, I don't need protection. Haven't the last half a dozen times I've been there.

It's such a beautiful place. Pity you can't share its beauties.

Ah, yes, the old one, they don't accept us. Is that future tense or present continuous or what? We are still there, our writ runs, and Kashmiris apply for government jobs in the state and in the rest of India as much as they used to.

Lol, you don't want me to start posting pictures here. You can only fool yourself here. Seems like you are high on arnab thing. Even the kids as young as 7 hate you in IOK.

LOL. You have, have you? This forum is full of people who have seen you being confronted with the evidence, and your slinking away without a word.

Yes everyone saw how I slapped facts on your face and rub your wounds with links and then you were left with shame so you decided to abuse your power given by PDF and gave me a negative.

Must ring strange to those who haven't even met a Kashmiri :enjoy:

Every other bharti on Internet claims they are either Kashmiri or have Kashmiri friend...lol. I don't have to do this even though I've never visited Azad Kashmir but I've met tons of Kashmiris in Sind who have actually migrated from IOK. I'll let you enjoy your false imaginations of visit of IOK and having "kashmiri" "frand".:D

Lol, you don't want me to start posting pictures here. You can only fool yourself here. Seems like you are high on arnab thing. Even the kids as young as 7 hate you in IOK.

Sure, go ahead. Pictures from the Internet don't change a thing on the ground.

Yes everyone saw how I slapped facts on your face and rub your wounds with links and then you were left with shame so you decided to abuse your power given by PDF and gave me a negative.

Care to share those figures once again? You haven't answered even a single post with figures, just repeated your statement mechanically, with a fixed grin :D like this one.

Every other bharti on Internet claims they are either Kashmiri or have Kashmiri friend...lol.

They probably do. Indian towns and cities have hundreds of Kashmiris studying or working; what's so strange about having Kashmiri friends?

I don't have to do this even though I've never visited Azad Kashmir but I've met tons of Kashmiris in Sind who have actually migrated from IOK.

Of course you have. Now go and sleep some more; you may meet a few more.

I'll let you enjoy your false imaginations of visit of IOK and having "kashmiri" "frand".:D

Heh. Hurts, huh? The fixed grin gives you away every time.

Sure, go ahead. Pictures from the Internet don't change a thing on the ground.

It does, it shows indian naked terrorism in IOK and how people of Kashmir are resisting it. Including kids and women.

Care to share those figures once again? You haven't answered even a single post with figures, just repeated your statement mechanically, with a fixed grin :D like this one.

Death to 7 lakh indian occupier terrorists. I know this fact give you guys a burn so let it get rub onto your faces. I have posted several times links of Musharraf Sir and other Pakistani military personal who you continued to ignore. Now go search it yourself.

They probably do. Indian towns and cities have hundreds of Kashmiris studying or working; what's so strange about having Kashmiri friends?

The strange is that they hate you and you hate them. They want you out of their land while you want them to move into Pakistan. And here we have unknown internet warriors wannabe frands of kashmiris.:lol:

Of course you have. Now go and sleep some more; you may meet a few more.

And you go and sleep and have some "kashmiri" "frands" and more and more. :D

Heh. Hurts, huh? The fixed grin gives you away every time.

Hurt? I just love entertaining myself with your crap orgasms.:lol:

It does, it shows indian naked terrorism in IOK and how people of Kashmir are resisting it. Including kids and women.

One reason why somebody's economy is in bad shape. The current rate is 7000 a month, and the IMF has had to be called in, and Saudi Arabia and China - there's no such thing as a free lunch :P

Death to 7 lakh indian occupier terrorists. I know this fact give you guys a burn so let it get rub onto your faces. I have posted several times links of Musharraf Sir and other Pakistani military personal who you continued to ignore. Now go search it yourself.

No burn, just a big laugh. Ignorance repeated does not become wisdom by some strange alchemy. You posted nothing, just publicity seeking stateme nts. Against that, several times, the exact troop strengths and higher formations were published.

I quite understand your difficulty in getting the sense of formation numbers, and preferring a TV statement instead; it all fits in.

The strange is that they hate you and you hate them. They want you out of their land while you want them to move into Pakistan. And here we have unknown internet warriors wannabe frands of kashmiris.:lol:

Yes, yes, I can see how you guessed all this sitting in Karachi. I only happen to have been there.

And you go and sleep and have some "kashmiri" "frands" and more and more. :D

You think nobody notices that your funniest jokes are when you repeat someone else's lines?

Hurt? I just love entertaining myself with your crap orgasms.:lol:

So happy for you.

Just as a matter of curiousity, the rest of the world and we ourselves have a different kind of orgasm. But to each his own.

One reason why somebody's economy is in bad shape. The current rate is 7000 a month, and the IMF has had to be called in, and Saudi Arabia and China - there's no such thing as a free lunch :P

The current rate is 7000? That's the amount you pay the Kashmir govt and voters?

No burn, just a big laugh. Ignorance repeated does not become wisdom by some strange alchemy. You posted nothing, just publicity seeking stateme nts. Against that, several times, the exact troop strengths and higher formations were published.

Your laugh is also a sad laughter cuz I slap the facts right into your face.

I quite understand your difficulty in getting the sense of formation numbers, and preferring a TV statement instead; it all fits in.

I quite understand your difficulty in getting the sense that Pakistani Military does not publish propaganda unlike bharti who claimed sir ji kal strykee. I will believe Pakistani military while you can try to make a sense of indian military propaganda.

Yes, yes, I can see how you guessed all this sitting in Karachi. I only happen to have been there.

And yes I see how you guessed you have frands of Kashmiri descent while sitting in kolkata.

You think nobody notices that your funniest jokes are when you repeat someone else's lines?

Here, "death to 7 lakh indian occupier terrorists". If for you that is funny joke, then be it.

So happy for you.

Just as a matter of curiousity, the rest of the world and we ourselves have a different kind of orgasm. But to each his own.

I see the desperation of grouping yourself with civilized world.:lol:

The current rate is 7000? That's the amount you pay the Kashmir govt and voters?

No. It is the amount a bankrupt government pays stone-throwers. It does not include commissions paid to so-called members of the Hurriyat who distribute the money. :D

Your laugh is also a sad laughter cuz I slap the facts right into your face.

You wouldn't recognise a fact if it came and sat on your head. Which fact can you testify to yourself, other than citing websites and each other, in circular fashion.

I quite understand your difficulty in getting the sense that Pakistani Military does not publish propaganda unlike bharti who claimed sir ji kal strykee. I will believe Pakistani military while you can try to make a sense of indian military propaganda.

And that is why the PA has a dedicated general officer in charge of propaganda?

And yes I see how you guessed you have frands of Kashmiri descent while sitting in kolkata.

Who told you I sit in Kolkata? Why am I not surprised? Because like everything else, you have no clue about what is happening in reality.

Here, "death to 7 lakh indian occupier terrorists". If for you that is funny joke, then be it.

You say it, and it becomes true ? I knew that you knew very little about the situation, never imagined it would be this bad.

I see the desperation of grouping yourself with civilized world.:lol:

The civilised world seems to have a different idea. It seems to think that your former country is the root of terrorism. And it also probably thinks that people who have orgasms when they crap are, shall we say, slightly different human beings?

Back
Top Bottom