What's new

[Kashmir]- Indian Army announces new land warfare doctrine

Well seems more or less the main salient points of view have been covered in this thread already and other threads on same subject that can be perused.

I will add that what kind of struck me first thing, is its kind of old school in a warm, fuzzy way....the Roman Legion was 5,000 strong especially during its ascendancy phase (although it must be said 4200 were soldiers and 800 were camp auxiliaries/logistics handling with no main combat role).

Ave Imperator!

@django @Desert Fox @Signalian @Vergennes @AUSTERLITZ

I hope they start with your mouth first. Oh, from the crap you come out with it seems they already have.
No, I'm not pakistani. Thanks. We don't eat things like grass like pakistanis do. So, leave that hope in the dustbin. Ok?

Well seems more or less the main salient points of view have been covered in this thread already and other threads on same subject that can be perused.

I will add that what kind of struck me first thing, is its kind of old school in a warm, fuzzy way....the Roman Legion was 5,000 strong especially during its ascendancy phase (although it must be said 4200 were soldiers and 800 were camp auxiliaries/logistics handling with no main combat role).

Ave Imperator!

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/indian-army-has-a-new-doctrine.592899/page-2

Post 18

Ave Imperator!

It was donkeys before which slowed the legion and hence the reason for Marian reforms. I get you brother.

So true, so true...this latest Ambani escapade makes me sick to my stomach [Disclaimer: I have NOTHING to do with the Congress Party].

It's funny how people overeact whenever the name Ambani or Adani props up. These same people have no problem when the TATAs get the Apache deal or L&T get to produce the K-9s, both private companies.
TATAs were treated as the son in law during the pre liberalisation Congress regime, only a handful of the industrialist got all sort of license to produce any product they want and create there Monopoly, starting from salt to steel, even cosmetics. All major Govt contracts goes to TATA, VSNL was sold to TATAs at dirt cheap price, Govt negotiates deal between Jet Airways and TATAs , But then that's all ok, because TATAs sound so sophisticated and professional.

It's funny how people overeact whenever the name Ambani or Adani props up. These same people have no problem when the TATAs get the Apache deal or L&T get to produce the K-9s, both private companies.
TATAs were treated as the son in law during the pre liberalisation Congress regime, only a handful of the industrialist got all sort of license to produce any product they want and create there Monopoly, starting from salt to steel, even cosmetics. All major Govt contracts goes to TATA, VSNL was sold to TATAs at dirt cheap price, Govt negotiates deal between Jet Airways and TATAs , But then that's all ok, because TATAs sound so sophisticated and professional.

No, I have no problem with the Tatas, or the Mahindras, when they get defence deals, or when it is the Kalyani Group, because I have seen first-hand what foundation work they have done. I think it very shallow and superficial to think critically about them just to balance out what is being said about known predators. It doesn't sound, to borrow a phrase, sophisticated and professional; just envious.

cant fire at them because of known consequences.
Firm manner means getting kicked by kungfu users.

Does it mean the soldiers will still defecate in the fields?

But that will be stuck in your dams which you taste 24/7.

No matter what these occupier terrorists does, end result won't change. There is nothing india can do of IOK.

2016 surgical strike like coin operations along pak border hehe, this is fun to read. So they plan an upgrade against chinese but lack the courage on pak border :P

This doctrine is to be implemented in IOK'S border with China's Aksai Chin where these occupier terrorists will launch those stuff you are talking about openly as was being discussed by other member. So from that part it will flow into the rivers and then the dams in IOK will make sure bhartis in India can enjoy these goods. Yes I'm talking about those organic manure that you were discussing.

Tickets are cheap in the Winter, my son - I'm sure you and your family friends should enjoy it under full protection of occupier terrorists in IOK.

Now kindly get back to the topic and make readers aware how this doctrine of indian army would help indian occupier terrorists in IOK and how can China and Pakistan counter that move.

They will travel to bharat via illegal water distribution network india has erected on Pakistani rivers. Those dams will make sure it happens. And then you will taste it, anyways you should be proud as you will be tasting your occupier terrorists organics manure.

Now kindly get back to topic.

Reassuring to see the level of Pakistani responses.

This doctrine is to be implemented in IOK'S border with China's Aksai Chin where these occupier terrorists will launch those stuff you are talking about openly as was being discussed by other member. So from that part it will flow into the rivers and then the dams in IOK will make sure bhartis in India can enjoy these goods. Yes I'm talking about those organic manure that you were discussing.

LOL.

Have you enrolled for English-language classes yet? The doctrine is NOT for use along the Aksai Chin frontier.

Tickets are cheap in the Winter, my son - I'm sure you and your family friends should enjoy it under full protection of occupier terrorists in IOK.

Thanks, but I get tickets cheap to Kashmir cheap at any season, and prefer the summers.

Now kindly get back to the topic and make readers aware how this doctrine of indian army would help indian occupier terrorists in IOK and how can China and Pakistan counter that move.

That's been dealt with while you were wrestling with your English to Urdu dictionary.

They will travel to bharat via illegal water distribution network india has erected on Pakistani rivers. Those dams will make sure it happens. And then you will taste it, anyways you should be proud as you will be tasting your occupier terrorists organics manure.

Now kindly get back to topic.[/QUOTE]

No, I have no problem with the Tatas, or the Mahindras, when they get defence deals, or when it is the Kalyani Group, because I have seen first-hand what foundation work they have done. I think it very shallow and superficial to think critically about them just to balance out what is being said about known predators. It doesn't sound, to borrow a phrase, sophisticated and professional; just envious.

I wasn't commenting on the quality of work done by the entities, but on the potical patronage they receive. You have a problem when a foreign private company enters inyo a deal with a Indian private company where the Govt won't be in any way affected if there is a loss in the venture, but then absolutely ok when private companies like L&T are asked to build the hull of India's first nuclear submarine, with supercritical info being transferred to the Pvt entity. That's hypocracy. (Btw, I am proud that India has entities like Tata or L&T, but I believe that all big corporates receive patronage from diff political parties and it would be wrong to point fingures only at few of them)

Reassuring to see the level of Pakistani responses.
it's beyond the level of your cow urine drunk mind to understand the truth/logical responses,to tell you to the face that your so-called army are infiltrators so just leave it..no amount of money will get Kashmir back to you.

it's beyond the level of your cow urine drunk mind to understand the truth/logical responses,to tell you to the face that your so-called army are infiltrators so just leave it..no amount of money will get Kashmir back to you.

Impressive statements from an obviously learned member of great authority and standing.

Please shut the door behind you as you stalk off triumphantly.

Back
Top Bottom