What's new

Kashmir: Declare Ahmadis non-Muslims: Grand Mufti

yes I am a HINDU, i AM A MUSLIM, I AM A CHRISTIAN,
and this is perfectly possible in INDIA, religion is a mater of personal choice and every religion forms the base of INDIA.
Unity-Diversity.jpg

@ashokdeiva: ur post makes as much sense to a pakistani as the art of cycling would be for a fish!!!!:P

When you guys run out of argument you always start putting off topics and Pakistan India....... Islam is not limited to Pakistan India......

I am not arguing whether Ahmedis are Muslims or not - that is your intra-religious **** for you guys to sort amongst yourselves. I am just saying how this shows the quest for Azadi is just a clamor among the Sunni muslims from Valley and how these kinda sectarian statements only increase the support for India among the Shia and other sects in Kashmir.

All global strategists and thinkers know one thing that man is vulnerable when it comes to faith and belief systems, so it is a tool of manipulation. Beware of strategic use of religious ideologies and their support from enemies. Bahai, Ahmadi/Qadiani, Saudi ideology and others, they all have something in common, they have received support from non-Muslims and they created Fitna (division) in the Muslim world and dividend for enemies of Islam. That said, it does not mean that we Muslims have to hurt the deviants physically like Moududi tried to do, tolerance is the way of our prophet (SAWS).

So for all the Hindutva idiots that called me Jamati, here is one for you. I do not support Jamat's founder, Moududi, and his ideas because I think he created his own Madhab and ideology without regard for traditional and mainstream Islamic knowledge and he was also a bigot as he was involved in whipping up tension for anti-Ahmadi riots.

I expect nothing less from an Indian with regards to be red bold part........ Indian mentality and attitude in a debate.......

Secondly, the point was raised about letting people live the way they ant. Hence I raised that you should too let people live the way they want in Kashmir....... The recent genocide of Kashmir by Indian soldiers in what is a State sponsored genocide with mass graves discovered, riots of youth demanding freedom, the flying of Pakistani flags in Kashmir and the APHC who makes one call for strike and the entire valley shuts down, this is proof enough of their resentment of India so please keep your tourist trip to yourself. Even after Jawaharlal Nehru promised a referendum that still hasn't been bought out so the point about letting people live the way they want is a smokescreen, Indian style.

Thirdly, about tolerant India. The recent Christian killings of priest and humiliation whereby Hindus converted to Islam, and the Babri masjid episode and the Gujrat riots really s=does show tolerance and the fact that you people learn from your mistakes better then us...........OK yawn

after reading all the stuff u said ( and which has been repeated million-times by pak! members to prove their point in every thread) , let me ask u one simple question--- what is your definition of RECENT ???:woot:

after reading all the stuff u said ( and which has been repeated million-times by pak! members to prove their point in every thread) , let me ask u one simple question--- what is your definition of RECENT ???:woot:

10 years or greater.

hi irregular... err, i meant Regular! let me explain.. If today I want to change my religion and embrace Islam, lets say, or Sikhism.. I can do so. every religion has different ways of accepting someone into its fold and that's fair.. thereafter, whether this Muslim guy goes to a Mosque or not OR follows namaz or not.. that shud be his wish... similarly, whether that Sikh goes for Ardaas to Gurudwara or not, that's his freedom... how can someone else tell him that since u didnt follow the words given in page no. 456, para 8- u have done a sin and are out of the religion.... NOT FAIR!!

No one is talking about your devotion in that faith, but the fact that an attack has been launched by a group fo people on OUR faith and as such we should face it and clearly highlight it. THAT IS OUR RIGHT ALSO.........

Ahmadis are the ones whose leaders showed absolute loyalty to the British oppressors in India and used their British Masters to attack Islam from within with their claims and beliefs thus trying to misguide Muslim youth into believing their false versions which is an attack on our beliefs. Now the point is, does my loyalty then lay with the State or with Islam, and majority of the time it will be with Islam.

Like the example given, if a group of people begin to claim they are true Hindus, and there leader is Lord Krishna, and you must follow him and they begin to misguide the Brahmin youth, what do you think the reaction will be. As I have given an example above, Christians did that with Hindu youth in India recently and they were killed when conversion took please, so your tolerance it well documented also

I expect nothing less from an Indian with regards to be red bold part........ Indian mentality and attitude in a debate.......

Secondly, the point was raised about letting people live the way they ant. Hence I raised that you should too let people live the way they want in Kashmir....... The recent genocide of Kashmir by Indian soldiers in what is a State sponsored genocide with mass graves discovered, riots of youth demanding freedom, the flying of Pakistani flags in Kashmir and the APHC who makes one call for strike and the entire valley shuts down, this is proof enough of their resentment of India so please keep your tourist trip to yourself. Even after Jawaharlal Nehru promised a referendum that still hasn't been bought out so the point about letting people live the way they want is a smokescreen, Indian style.

Thirdly, about tolerant India. The recent Christian killings of priest and humiliation whereby Hindus converted to Islam, and the Babri masjid episode and the Gujrat riots really s=does show tolerance and the fact that you people learn from your mistakes better then us...........OK yawn

u r seriously funny man!! and I dont know what to say.. if i bring the topics like killing of non-muslims in pakistan, the uprising in baluchistan, the terrorism, the kidnap of hindu girls, the shelter to OBL next to ur military academy etc etc.. u'lla ccuse me of going off-topic... and all of this is happening NOW, unlike the Gujarat riots of 2002(started because of burning a train full of hindu piligrims), the kandhamal riots (happened because of illegitimate conversion by missionaries), the necessary military action in kashmir in the 90s (after pak-sponsored terrorism and driving out of pandits from valley).... man, see the calendar, its 2012!! REALLY! hehe

So....as you say, to prove their point.......Well I have proved my point and instead of countering that, like any Indian you come up with something as silly as that......... yawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwn

u r seriously funny man!! and I dont know what to say.. if i bring the topics like killing of non-muslims in pakistan, the uprising in baluchistan, the terrorism, the kidnap of hindu girls, the shelter to OBL next to ur military academy etc etc.. u'lla ccuse me of going off-topic... and all of this is happening NOW, unlike the Gujarat riots of 2002(started because of burning a train full of hindu piligrims), the kandhamal riots (happened because of illegitimate conversion by missionaries), the necessary military action in kashmir in the 90s (after pak-sponsored terrorism and driving out of pandits from valley).... man, see the calendar, its 2012!! REALLY! hehe

So you Indians are going to raise a point like tolerance and let live, and when you get a reply over that you want to go to, its 2012............

Oh well, by that logic then the OBL incident was in 2011.................. lets move on..........

Like the example given, if a group of people begin to claim they are true Hindus, and there leader is Lord Krishna, and you must follow him and they begin to misguide the Brahmin youth, what do you think the reaction will be. As I have given an example above, Christians did that with Hindu youth in India recently and they were killed when conversion took please, so your tolerance it well documented also

Apples & oranges..you are equating conversions with 'reform movements'. Hinduism also has it share of reform movements and sects, but nobody has any right to excommunicate any one from the religion just because he follows Hinduism in the way he seems fit.

Apples & oranges..you are equating conversions with 'reform movements'. Hinduism also has it share of reform movements and sects, but nobody has any right to excommunicate any one from the religion.

Your views are most welcome but not agreed with........thank you

No one is talking about your devotion in that faith, but the fact that an attack has been launched by a group fo people on OUR faith and as such we should face it and clearly highlight it. THAT IS OUR RIGHT ALSO.........

Ahmadis are the ones whose leaders showed absolute loyalty to the British oppressors in India and used their British Masters to attack Islam from within with their claims and beliefs thus trying to misguide Muslim youth into believing their false versions which is an attack on our beliefs. Now the point is, does my loyalty then lay with the State or with Islam, and majority of the time it will be with Islam.

THOR- u r still not getting it buddy... the riots against missionaries happened in one small district of one small state of the country called India.. and everyone is against such riots.. I am a Hindu, and yet I openly say that if someone wants to change his faith, who am I to kill him and prevent him? we have the freedom of religion... and yet again, this RECENT act happened 5 years ago! also, I am in no way supporting Ahmedis or whatever.. I am simply saying, if tomorrow some Hindu sect says they will only worship one particular God and no one else.. so be it! if they say they are the REAL Hindus, so be it! if they start killing all others because of their faith, now THIS IS A PROBLEM! otherwise, let them be... my faith in my religion is not so weak that it can be shaken by some one else not following my holy book or worshipping my God!

So you Indians are going to raise a point like tolerance and let live, and when you get a reply over that you want to go to, its 2012............

Oh well, by that logic then the OBL incident was in 2011.................. lets move on..........

Do you know that all accused in Gujrat riots case including Hindus and Muslims have been undergoing trials in Courts....and a huge number has already been handed punishments....now can you give a similar example in your country....

very good! lets move on.. we stop the so-called suppression of kashmiris and u stop sending terrorists into my country.. I dont create any more riots in Gujarat, and u let the Ahmedis, barelvis, Hazaras and of course the non-muslims live in peace!!!

the problem is that u have NOT moved on... so u cant do anything sensible...

(My Gawd, I am talking as if I was the one killing all kashmiris and muslims in gujarat!!! in reality, I have just killed mosquitoes in life!! hehe)

Do you know that all accused in Gujrat riots case including Hindus and Muslims have been undergoing trials in Courts....and a huge number has already been handed punishments....now can you give a similar example in your country....

Oh yes, Narendra Modi comes to mind........anyway back to the topic of Ahmadis declared as non-muslim. This is a Islamic issue and explained in great detail as to why this position is so, I do not think a bunch of Hindus are well rehearsed with that and the cover painting hindus are trying to put on in their country and belief, as stated by myself above is very well known........

Back
Top Bottom