What's new

Kashmir border gunfight: two more militants killed, toll four

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kashmiri freedon fighters will kick you ugly bhaiyas back to Bihar and guttar pradesh.
They are showing some excellent results in that cause. May they continue to progress like this!

In that case PA will make sure heads will roll.

I hope they will not surrender unlike past .

Stop coming up with excuses. Since the day I signed up here till now, swarms of Indians keep dehumanizing Palestinians in the Middle East section where they have no knowledge.

I'm sick of this shit, I won't stop unless it comes to a stop.

And no, I don't consider these 'militants' 'terrorists'. They are in their territory.

i don't think any indian support terrorism against innocent. their dislike is against Hamas.

Stop coming up with excuses. Since the day I signed up here till now, swarms of Indians keep dehumanizing Palestinians in the Middle East section where they have no knowledge.

I'm sick of this shit, I won't stop unless it comes to a stop.

And no, I don't consider these 'militants' 'terrorists'. They are in their territory.
emotional imbalance because Indians dont like Hamas... grow up...

piece of shit Indian lowlifes who dedicate their lives to dehumanizing Palestinians 24/7.
You can't seem to differentiate Indian hatred fore the terrorist outfit that is Hamas and the sorrow they feel for the innocent Palestinian people.

why can't you bhaiyas stop expanding your slums into the valley and remain in your cesspools?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom