What's new

Kashmir border gunfight: two more militants killed, toll four

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nonsense, the vast majority of these "militants" are Pak Punjabis.

Don't make up shit and why is your sig still that same cry baby shit from way back get over it already.

"MESS WITH THE BEST,DIE LIKE THE REST!"

indian-army-27310630.jpg

29093d1336438389-ak-47-bankrupted-10e3amt.jpg

rr2qp3.jpg

troll-level-indian-military_o_1387909.jpg

You saved this shit somewhere just to get likes in these threads each and every time. :lol:

You can't seem to differentiate Indian hatred fore the terrorist outfit that is Hamas and the sorrow they feel for the innocent Palestinian people.

Unfortunately some Indians here don't differentiate between innocent Palestinians and HAMAS. Effect is the same as what Indians feel about some third national taking Pakistani side in the Indo-Pakistani conflict. His anger is mostly justified.

Don't make up shit and why is your sig still that same cry baby shit from way back get over it already.

You saved this shit somewhere just to get likes in these threads each and every time. :lol:
no wonder why many terrorists org have camps in Pakistan. . unless your double standard mind won't change. .. Pakistan will not recover ...

:rofl: Even our most backward cities have better infrastructure than what your primitive Lahore or Karachi could ever dream of. The biggest slum in the world is now Orangi town , and its law and order situation is worse than that of Central Africa.

Coming from the nation that has more poverty than entire Africa. Surwe thing bhaiya. :lol:

no wonder why many terrorists org have camps in Pakistan. . unless your double standard mind won't change. .. Pakistan will not recover ...

When you elected a terrorist as a PM, that was the day you stopped being a expert in this area!

no sir the real freedom fighters are BLA. hazzy should give a read on how pakistan is occupying balochistan and killing freedom fighters
lolz and indian army serving the humanity in IOK .

**** occupiers and their supporters and the piece of shit Indian lowlifes who dedicate their lives to dehumanizing Palestinians 24/7.
Look mate,like i have said previously i don't give a sh*t about Palestine or Israel but if you start to abuse my country then i'll do the same to yours as well.So it's up to you to decide what it's gonna be!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom