What's new

Kashmir border gunfight: two more militants killed, toll four

Status
Not open for further replies.
muslims thrown out of kashmir?

Oh when it comes to the Muslims all the BANYAS mouths become taped and their brains become like ostriches huh....

**** occupiers and their supporters and the piece of shit Indian lowlifes who dedicate their lives to dehumanizing Palestinians 24/7.

A terrorist will always support his brethren then you ask why don't we support you terrorists ?

Kashmir is for Kashmiris.
kashmiri pandits are kashmiris too. why were they thrown?
and their was a hindu who used to rule kashmir before pakistan occupied kashmir with forces

Medieval mentality. Kashmir is a part of India, Kashmir is for all Indians just like all of India is for Kashmiris.

As a UK citizen, born, raised and currently living in the UK-tell me why you are a staunch defender of propaganda from India, a country whose flag you don't even like to fly? :lol:

Medieval mentality. Kashmir is a part of India, Kashmir is for all Indians just like all of India is for Kashmiris.

Maybe in your wet dreams

ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1406908883.620057.jpg

No point carrying this thread forward, We know few dogs died in Kashmir.It is over now. Rot in Hell bastards.

As a UK citizen, born, raised and currently living in the UK-tell me why you are a staunch defender of propaganda from India, a country whose flag you don't even like to fly? :lol:
Because it is FACT, the world knows it- the only people that don't are those that I wouldn't expect to accept it.

Because it is FACT, the world knows it- the only people that don't are those that I wouldn't expect to accept it.

The world does not consider Kashmir as Indian, the world still sees it as a disputed territory that India and Pakistan have to work out for themselves. :lol:

Huh,look who is India accusing for propaganda,a Pakistani :omghaha:

Show me where I have ever posted propaganda.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom