What's new

Kashmir border gunfight: two more militants killed, toll four

Status
Not open for further replies.
are there any human right authorities/ civil society /NGOs etc presence in J&K to check the legitimacy of everyone was militant claims etc?
The GoI has their own independent human rights commission that has called up the security forces for wrongdoing in the past not to mention plenty of NGOs, but alas this will always be insufficient for some.

I wonder how many such organisations are present during your PA's offensive against the TTP? Or on the ground in Afghanistan when the US goes about its business?

How will these Jihadi jokers ever be able to compete with modern weapons and technology? A decade down the line our drones and UAVs will be hunting them down instead of the army. Unless Jihadis open up a good nuber of sophisticated R&D centres for advanced weapons technology I see no future for them :D

are there any human right organisations/ civil society /UN etc presence in J&K to check the legitimacy of everyone was militant claims etc?

your army has just flattened FATA and now you are talking about the Human rights of terrorists. Pakistans do have a soft corner for terrorists.

The GoI has their own independent human rights commission that has called up the security forces for wrongdoing in the past not to mention plenty of NGOs, but alas this will always be insufficient for some.

I wonder how many such organisations are present during your PA's offensive against the TTP? Or on the ground in Afghanistan when the US goes about its business?

operations against Afghan Taliban/TTP etc are part of global war on terror and has UN security council resolutions backing to it so human right watch is "flexible" but still there are always neutral observers.

How will these Jihadi jokers ever be able to compete with modern weapons and technology? A decade down the line our drones and UAV's will be hunting them down instead of the army. Unless Jihadis open up a good nuber of sophisticated R&D centres for advanced weapons technology I see no future for them :D
Even am worried for them,these brain washed Jehadis shelf life now decreased to average 3-4 days after infiltrating into kashmir.

we'll come to find out two more Kashmiri boys are missing from their families.

operations against Afghan Taliban/TTP etc are part of global war on terror and has UN security council resolutions backing to it so human right watch is "flexible" but still there are always neutral observers.
Well if that fight is part of the "global war on terror" then so is India's fight in Kashmir- fighting radicalised jihadis from Pakistan is pretty much the same fight but I'm sure you'll dispute this too.

don't talk shit when you don't know the shit.

**** occupiers and their supporters and the piece of shit Indian lowlifes who dedicate their lives to dehumanizing Palestinians 24/7.

**** occupiers and their supporters and the piece of shit Indian lowlifes who dedicate their lives to dehumanizing Palestinians 24/7.

you can visit the thread. and you can know about the indian point of view about the palestine. because of your personal animosity don't call terrorists as freedom fighters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom