What's new

Kashmir all-party meet: Modi discusses atrocities in Azad Kashmir, Balochistan

We dont care what you think about Kashmir , its Indian State with Indian Law its inhabitants use Indian passports ...... think whats ever you want to think is no tax on thinking ...its part of India and will remain so do what ever you can ... its time to discard Shimla agreement
Kashmir is a disputed territory and not your internal matter. First get your history right and then discuss Kashmir with us.

It doesn't matter you care or not. The point is you are our enemies and that's what I was saying.

The so called strategic shift is due to desperation. Trying to cure IOK with AJK just shows the fact that when you are desperate you act stupid and that's exactly what your government is doing.

Who cares .. your passport is worst in world no one give two hoots to your diplomats ..they always proved as clowns in UN ...what ever you think its disputed or part of Mars . we have territory and thats what we want .... if you have courage then take it
And we don't care what you rant about Kashmir. It is a disputed territory and we would continue to talk about it.

Who cares .. your passport is worst in world no one give two hoots to your diplomats ..they always proved as clowns in UN ...what ever you think its disputed or part of Mars . we have territory and thats what we want .... if you have courage then take it

My passport is best or worst. Kashmir is a disputed territory and you can't do anything to change that. W would continue to talk and discuss it.

it shouldn't be very difficult for Moohdhi Ji as his poodle's exist in the shape of Noora & Merasi's, Taki, Diesel and the toad of london. Now let's hear them bark/croak again.

We in Pakistan need to blow these bastards at the mouths of cannon otherwise expect the worse.

Has he even been in Azad Kashmir or Balochistan??

You are free to think what ever you want to ...the only disputed part of Kashmir is occupied by Pakistan
My passport is best or worst. Kashmir is a disputed territory and you can't do anything to change that. W would continue to talk and discuss it.

You are about to get a negative rating :D
Do you gone to Indian side Kashmir ?? Ladakh
Jammu Dras kargil

Let me try to educate you, my friend. The UN has never accepted the Indian position on Kashmir from Day 1. India itself took the dispute to the UN in Jan 1948 and complained about Pakistan's aggression in Kashmir. BUT the UN, after listening to arguments brought forward by both sides, did NOT declare Pakistan an aggressor state. Your representatives and diplomats have never been able to convince the UN.

Clowns ? let me tell you that in 1957 Krishna Menon delivered an unprecedented eight-hour speech defending India's stand on Kashmir (concluding with Menon's collapse on the Security Council floor). . To date, the speech is the longest ever delivered in the United Nations. The text of that speech is available online. He said everything the Indians say today. He blamed Pakistan and argued that Kashmir had acceded to India and the UN resolutions had become irrelevant and all similar nonsense we listen from Indians every day. But do you know that how did the UN respond ?? They passed another resolution reaffirming that the accession of Kashmir to India or Pakistan will be decided through free and fair plebiscite .... And do you know that the Resolution Draft was handed over to Mr. Menon even before he had concluded his speech :lol: ..... India strongly protested against this and criticized the UN for not even listening to them :lol: ..... Read a few things kid, your claim is baseless, and it has never been accepted by the International Community . You don't have a case in Kashmir ...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom