What's new

Kashmir all-party meet: Modi discusses atrocities in Azad Kashmir, Balochistan

Also, stop measuring dicks, it's unbecoming of you.

Let the CPEC be functional our economy would be better than India and thats why Terrorist Modi is concerned about Balochistan but no worries Thanks to our Nukes and our Great Army.
Now my brain farts should make sense to you, why Modi made that statement...Simple...you mess with us we will scare the Chinese on this investment...I hope you got it.

Hmmm ok!...We are having a sane discussion..please stay out!..its only for Adults.

Yeah because I busted all your arguments .

I thought you would have some shame and will finally accept yes those are Pakistani flags and that funeral was of a Kashmir being attended by hundred of thousands in IOK.

Yeah because I busted all your arguments .

I thought you would have some shame and will finally accept yes those are Pakistani flags and that funeral was of a Kashmir being attended by hundred of thousands in IOK.
Nope....You did not bust anything except a few blood cells. You really think we believe this propaganda!...No we dont. Please sell it to someone else..and stop this shameful false propaganda!.

Now my brain farts should make sense to you, why Modi made that statement...Simple...you mess with us we will scare the Chinese on this investment...I hope you got it.

But you didnt get the second part what I said . Modi and all his Raw is not capable enough to do what it takes to disturb CPEC as Pakistan already anticipated Indian interference and have taken effective measures against it and arrest of Indain spy Yadav have helped us a lot in busting Indian terrorist rings yeah still more work needs to be done but things are well under control.

Let the CPEC be functional our economy would be better than India and thats why Terrorist Modi is concerned about Balochistan but no worries Thanks to our Nukes and our Great Army.
:crazy::rofl::rofl:
Sorry to burst your bubble but we have 2 trillion GDP and yours 285 billion. You are never gonna catch up

But you didnt get the second part what I said . Modi and all his Raw is not capable enough to do what it takes to disturb CPEC as Pakistan already anticipated Indian interference and have taken effective measures against it and arrest of Indain spy Yadav have helped us a lot in busting Indian terrorist rings yeah still more work needs to be done but things are well under control.

CPEC is still not set up...Lets talk again after it has been....You have arrested one Yadav (lol..According to you)....Do you know how many more Ahmeds and Ibrahims are already waiting ....You will know once you catch the next one....Hope fully this step by MODI does not scare the Chinese on the CPEC and stall progress...I truthfully want Pakistan to progress shoulder to shoulder with India .... Progress and prosperity will heal all hatred in time.

Nope....You did not bust anything except a few blood cells. You really think we believe this propaganda!...No we dont. Please sell it to someone else..and stop this shameful false propaganda!.

Its always fun to see how much brainwashed indians are.
And what a rude awakening it would be for them when finally they will have to face reality one day that Kashmiris hate them like anything.

Lol low bar my ***. A least we have one. Indians don't have a bar. You people just say whatever suits you at the moment. Wouldn't expect you to understand that.

don't get angry. that wasn't meant to insult Pakistan - just stated facts.

Quetta is also in CPEC routs??
Then whu you couldn't protect it?

Its always fun to see how much brainwashed indians are.
And what a rude awakening it would be for them when finally they will have to face reality one day that Kashmiris hate them like anything.
70 Years and Waiting!....Please wake me up when it happens..lol!

:crazy::rofl::rofl:
Sorry to burst your bubble but we have 2 trillion GDP and yours 285 billion. You are never gonna catch up

We have a population many times smaller as well so if you earn more you have to spend more on more people this is a simple economics rule.

China has a big economy but switzerland is lot better than China now go wonder why?

Pakisatan after CPEC would be better than India in all aspects.

We have a population many times smaller as well so if you earn more you have to spend more on more people this is a simple economics rule.

China has a big economy but switzerland is lot better than China now go wonder why?

:blah::blah::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom