What's new

Kashmir all-party meet: Modi discusses atrocities in Azad Kashmir, Balochistan

You know thAt khalistan includes Pakistan punjab too?
scan1_jpg_w560h324-ED2-MyPunjab.png

Let them take your part first, then we can negotiate about ours. :lol:

But india raises balochistan, then Pakistan raises Assam, Tamil Naidu, Khalistan

Kashmir is disputed hence the problem, Balochistan and the indian states are not
Sure Go for it!...Kashmir is not disputed anymore!....Raise how many you want...not gonna make a difference..the economy will keep churning on the wheels that its already on....whereas...I rest my case.

So... that basically means that the meeting was about the issues happening in Indian Kashmir?
Because they cant actually do much about Pakistani Kashmir.

GoI would have discussed each area of Jammu & Kashmir, does not matter if it is in Indian, Pakistani or Chinese control.

Different problems would have different treatments...

There is no khalistani supporters in India only in US Canada.. So how u gonna take our part?

We know exactly where they are located, please don't put your words in my mouth. I never said "We will take" I said. Let them their part (India) then they can negotiate with us (Pakistan) about our part.

Why maintain status quo .. Sub continent was divided on religious lines and Kashmir being Muslim majority was supposed to be a part of Pakistan and even if you ask Kashmiris today they want Pakistan so this status quo is only beneficial to India and is painful for Pakistani's as our brothers are getting killed mercilessly in Kashmir every other day.
Yes the time came during Partition. That time has gone. Also the people who wanted to leave India for the TNT principle moved..they did not carry the land.....Sorry but the truth is thats the only way LOC as the international border.

Through China?
Ok!...(GOI Political Move)..Lets say India starts asking for the remainder of J and K , this will include the part which China has invested in. This way China would advise the GOP to hold off on the support for the freedom struggle untill the chinese have their security apparatus in place, to protect their investments. This way India will also get time to fix the issues and demonstrations on the Indian side of Kashmir....This is only my assumption.

GoI would have discussed each area of Jammu & Kashmir, does not matter if it is in Indian, Pakistani or Chinese control.

Different problems would have different treatments...

I get it.

Ok!...(GOI Political Move)..Lets say India starts asking for the remainder of J and K , this will include the part which China has invested in. This way China would advise the GOP to hold off on the support for the freedom struggle untill the chinese have their security apparatus in place, to protect their investments. This way India will also get time to fix the issues and demonstrations on the Indian side of Kashmir....This is only my assumption.

Hmmm. Thats an interesting thought.
But can India actually afford to piss off the Chinese?

Nothing is going to happen between Pakistan and India.

IoK's current protests were completely caused by India, so India cannot blame Pakistan this time, and the fact that it has been going on for a month, clearly India's government has failed to rectify the situation that the gov itself caused.

Sure Go for it!...Kashmir is not disputed anymore!....Raise how many you want...not gonna make a difference..the economy will keep churning on the wheels that its already on....whereas...I rest my case.
I am here to wake up people from their brainwashed sleeps as i said earlier. you must be knowing Indian economy is doing great and Pakistan is gonna break tomorrow but like so many other things your media lie to you about here it is about pakistans economy.

http://www.viewstorm.com/2015/05/pakistan-5th-fastest-growing-economy-in-the-world/
http://www.dawn.com/news/1238591
http://thelondonpost.net/2015/06/pakistan-an-emerging-economy/

So dear if Indian economy is doing better we aint doing bad either .

Let the CPEC be functional our economy would be better than India and thats why Terrorist Modi is concerned about Balochistan but no worries Thanks to our Nukes and our Great Army.

Back
Top Bottom