What's new

Kashmir all-party meet: Modi discusses atrocities in Azad Kashmir, Balochistan

Ok, sure.

Back to the topic then:
If GOI is really going to attempt to highlight Balochistan in the international forum, they will shoot themselves in the foot.
I dont think they are going to do much about it.

No one wants public attention for the bad reason.
I agree!..I dont like to see GOI..trying to link the two. Also I am sure this was a scare tactic that will used going forward, I really cannot answer if this is a positive thing or negative thing for India.....But my opinion is that eveytime Kashmir is raised in UN..India will do the same with Baluchistan as well.....Lets see, I am not sure what the game here is.

When he says Modi is terrorist you dont believe him but now you do .

Why your terrorist forces didnt arrest him then.
Shame on you and your terrorist forces.

These hundred of thousand of Kashiris you want to say they are trained and sent by ISI
Burhan-1.jpg

See the love how people just want to touch him I am sure even Indian army chief or terrorist Modi dies they want get so many people in their funeral or such love.

1.2 Billion will......take it to the bank

Top police officials say there is hardly any presence of the IS on the ground in the Valley and that the youths hoist the flags “just to annoy the security forces”. “In the past one year, 9 or 10 boys were arrested for raising the IS flags, but during interrogation it was found that they were doing it just for adventure and there was no real connection,” says a senior police official on condition of anonymity.

The officer said the Pakistani flags thar are being raised have been a common sight ever since militancy began in the Valley in the early ‘90s,
Any links proving your claim?

He got what he deserved .. did he thought the same thing before murdering the sarpanches ?????

When he says Modi is terrorist you dont believe him but now you do .

Why your terrorist forces didnt arrest him then.
Shame on you and your terrorist forces.

These hundred of thousand of Kashiris you want to say they are trained and sent by ISI
Burhan-1.jpg

See the love how people just want to touch him I am sure even Indian army chief or terrorist Modi dies they want get so many people in their funeral or such love.

I agree!..I dont like to see GOI..trying to link the two. Also I am sure this was a scare tactic that will used going forward, I really cannot answer if this is a positive thing or negative thing for India.....But my opinion is that eveytime Kashmir is raised in UN..India will do the same with Baluchistan as well.....Lets see, I am not sure what the game here is.
Think before you speak there is not one Balochistan but two Balochistans
https://timesofislamabad.com/sistan-baluchistan-armed-clashes-in-iran-kill-10-militants/2016/06/13/
With Baloch situation in Balochistan mainly under control you will only end up arming the Sunni supermists do you really want to do this?

He got what he deserved .. did he thought the same thing before murdering the sarpanches ?????
He got a Hero's burial with hundred of thousands attending leave nobody's like you even Head terrorist like Modi cant get such love and huge crowds in their funerals.

Think before you speak there is not one Balochistan but two Balochistans
https://timesofislamabad.com/sistan-baluchistan-armed-clashes-in-iran-kill-10-militants/2016/06/13/
With Baloch situation in Balochistan mainly under control you will only end up arming the Sunni supermists do you really want to do this?
Listen chief!....We dont any part in your religious struggles....All I am saying is that Lets all live in peace. LOC as Status Quo is the only solution..we need to accept that and move on and make our lives better.

Back
Top Bottom