What's new

Kashmir all-party meet: Modi discusses atrocities in Azad Kashmir, Balochistan

I agree!..I dont like to see GOI..trying to link the two. Also I am sure this was a scare tactic that will used going forward, I really cannot answer if this is a positive thing or negative thing for India.....

On that... I cant say for sure either, but Baluchistan isn't Kashmir for sure. There are no separatists.

But my opinion is that eveytime Kashmir is raised in UN..India will do the same with Baluchistan as well.....Lets see, I am not sure what the game here is.

That we can see from the reaction, that was my first thought, they talked Baluchistan to counter Pakistan's efforts in UN.
But there isn't much substance for India to raise about Baluchistan.
Baluchistan is the biggest benefactor for CPEC.

Those who do the same will face the same fate ... who cares how many sheeps are in herd for the burial of a black sheep
He got a Hero's burial with hundred of thousands attending leave nobody's like you even Head terrorist like Modi cant get such love and huge crowds in their funerals.

Listen chief!....We dont any part in your religious struggles....All I am saying is that Lets all live in peace. LOC as Status Quo is the only solution..we need to accept that and move on and make our lives better.
Now dont tell me your pm isnt aware of the sectarian spin in Iranian Sistan Balochistan ?

Well the Kashnir conflict will be resolved acording to the will of its people we are just helping them morally and in other ways

Below is the flag displayed in the link: and also the Pakistan Flag..Lets see if you can see the difference.

pak-flag-759.jpg

View attachment 325310

Why dont you visit this Indian site and see all you want to see
http://www.dnaindia.com/india/report-kashmir-erupts-10-killed-as-wani-is-buried-2232890

Kashmir erupts: 11 killed in clashes as Burhan Wani is buried, youth wave Pakistani flags at funeral procession

480368-burhan-muzaffar-wani1.jpg

Dont know what your brainwashed eyes see but whole world calls it Pakistani flag

lol enemy has gone into panic mode, certainly an indication things aren't ok in Indian Occupied Kashmir. Pakistan should now officially support Khalistan separation, because along with Kashmir we also want to see Khalistan.

On that... I cant say for sure either, but Baluchistan isn't Kashmir for sure. There are no separatists.

That we can see from the reaction, that was my first thought, they talked Baluchistan to counter Pakistan's efforts in UN.
But there isn't much substance for India to raise about Baluchistan.
Baluchistan is the biggest benefactor for CPEC.
I agree!..Maybe the bigger picture is to put pressure on Pakistan through China to keep off Kashmir for now..untill CPEC is fully established...who knows.

The entire state of Jammu & Kashmir is recognized as per the constitution of India and government of India works within the ambit of Indian constitution.

So... that basically means that the meeting was about the issues happening in Indian Kashmir?
Because they cant actually do much about Pakistani Kashmir.

Those who do the same will face the same fate ... who cares how many sheeps are in herd for the burial of a black sheep

HaHaHaHaHa

I am sure you know how hollow your argument is ..
Things are only getting worst and time is not Far when Terrorist army will be kicked out by rightful owners of Land.

I agree!..I dont like to see GOI..trying to link the two. Also I am sure this was a scare tactic that will used going forward, I really cannot answer if this is a positive thing or negative thing for India.....But my opinion is that eveytime Kashmir is raised in UN..India will do the same with Baluchistan as well.....Lets see, I am not sure what the game here is.

But india raises balochistan, then Pakistan raises Assam, Tamil Naidu, Khalistan

Kashmir is disputed hence the problem, Balochistan and the indian states are not

http://www.dnaindia.com/india/report-kashmir-erupts-10-killed-as-wani-is-buried-2232890

Kashmir erupts: 11 killed in clashes as Burhan Wani is buried, youth wave Pakistani flags at funeral procession

Dont know what your brainwashed eyes see but whole world calls it Pakistani flag

Really the same article with the same photographs..from a different newspaper.....SHOW ME PROOF ITS ON THE INDIAN SIDE.

Its an Indian source you are right we do have some reports who have the honour to get Praise from almighty Hafiz Saeed may be this Journo also want some praise....

aint you waiting for same from last 70 years ?????
HaHaHaHaHa

I am sure you know how hollow your argument is ..
Things are only getting worst and time is not Far when Terrorist army will be kicked out by rightful owners of Land.

lol enemy has gone into panic mode, certainly an indication things aren't ok in Indian Occupied Kashmir. Pakistan should now officially support Khalistan separation, because along with Kashmir we also want to see Khalistan.
You know thAt khalistan includes Pakistan punjab too?
scan1_jpg_w560h324-ED2-MyPunjab.png

Back
Top Bottom