What's new

Kashmir all-party meet: Modi discusses atrocities in Azad Kashmir, Balochistan

There is a reason that I did not quote you, I have no interest in waging a keyboard war.
If you will prefer to talk neutrally our conversation would go much better.
Sure!...I would rather have a sane discussion....Listen..I am all for peace...The only way forward for both India and Pakistan is to bury the Hatchet and maintain Staus Quo....So if we can discuss sanely on this, with no pre conditions I am all in.

The time has come to expose Pakistan’s brutalities on the people of Balochistan and Pak-occupied Kashmir (Azad Kashmir), Prime Minister Narendra Modi said on Friday as the government launched a fresh offensive against Islamabad for fuelling the latest unrest in Kashmir.

The government found support from all major parties at a meeting called to discuss the violence in Kashmir that has left at least 59 people dead, most of them civilians, in the valley since July 9.

Modi said the government will reach out to the alley but added that Jammu, Ladakh and Azad Kashmir should also be said in the same breath when talking about Kashmir, endorsing the views of Congress leader Karan Singh.

All parties unequivocally supported the government’s decision to aggressively expose Pakistan in international forums.

Modi and foreign minister Sushma Swaraj said the government will also get in touch with people who have fled Azad Kashmir.

“Pakistan has forgotten that it bombards its own citizens from fighter planes. Time has come for Pakistan to give answer before the world on the atrocities committed against people in Balochistan and Pak-occupied Kashmir,” the PM said.

The government said an all-party delegation to the valley may be considered after the situation normalises.

Read| All-party delegations to commissions: Delhi’s attempt to engage with Kashmir

“Political outreach is already happening. There will be no lowering of guard as far as security is concerned. Forces will act with restraint but terrorism and violence will be dealt with. We will try and ensure normalcy returns as fast as possible,” finance minister Arun Jaitley said after the meeting.

During the consultations, former Prime Minister Manmohan Singh said the Centre “must do everything to defuse the present tension and it should also be seen as a caring government.”

Leader of Opposition in Rajya Sabha Ghulam Nabi Azad talked about the “brain drain” in Kashmir since 1990. “Not only Kashmiri Pandits left, but Muslim intelligentsia also fled, leaving a vaccum,” he said.

Trinamool’s Sudip Bandopadhyay felt that Kashmiri youth are in search of a new leadership.

BJD’s Lok Sabha leader Bhartuhari Mahtab said that political leadership should be more active and local parties should speak in one voice. Samajwadi Party leader Ramgopal Yadav also demanded a common voice in all parties and said, “China is actually the main culprit.”

JD(U)’s Sharad yadav insisted that the government should talk to Kashmiri youth as “they are our children” and sought a ban on use of pellet guns by security forces, blamed for eye injuries to a large number of people including minors.

The Shiv Sena, however, favoured continuation of pellet guns.

CPI(M) chief Sitaram Yechury said a National Human Rights Commission team should go to Kashmir.

“Mr. Prime Minister, you have a hotline with the Pakistan PM. Why don’t you talk to him on this issue?”

Satish Mishra of BSP asked for regulation of electronic media in Kashmir coverage, Asauddin Owaisi of MIM demanded people-centric solutions and a ban on visits by human rights bodies to the Valley.

DMK’s Kanimozhi said there should be no engagement with other countries and PDP’s Muzaffar Hussain beg pleased for no use of pellet gun. “This unrest is different from 2010. People from rural areas coming to streets,” he said.

TDP’s YS Chowdhury, a new minister, came out with the idea of using drones to keep a tab on Kashmiris and identify the trouble-makers.

In Indian kashmir, Curfew Imposed. Media black out, internet Jammed, continuous strikes, and protests.

In Pakistani kashmir, and Baluchistan. No curfew, no Media black out, no internet jammed, no mass protest against government, even people celebrating freedom on 14th August.

so what modi will discuss??

It was pak sponsored that terrorist scum hafiz also said that in a rally.

Those people also fly ISIS flags.so give Kashmir to IS Also?
44858323.cms
isis-kashmir-small_080315070828.jpg
okqntTceadgah_small.jpg
isis-flag-jk.jpg

Can you not feel the difference these are 15-20 paid moles holding flag together to further Indian agenda of mixing kashmiris freedom struggle with terrorism and ISIS but it failed as kashmiris rejected that but what I am showing you is hundred of thousand of kashmiris and only Pak flag no ISIS..
kashmiri-muslims-attend-the-funeral-of-burhan-muzaffar-wani-a-top-picture-id545693818

See again the difference in number of People with ISIS flag and with Pakistai flag.

Sure!...I would rather have a sane discussion....Listen..I am all for peace...The only way forward for both India and Pakistan is to bury the Hatchet and maintain Staus Quo....So if we can discuss sanely on this, with no pre conditions I am all in.

Ok, sure.

Back to the topic then:
If GOI is really going to attempt to highlight Balochistan in the international forum, they will shoot themselves in the foot.
I dont think they are going to do much about it.

No one wants public attention for the bad reason.

Can you not feel the difference these are 15-20 paid moles holding flag together to further Indian agenda of mixing kashmiris freedom struggle with terrorism and ISIS but it failed as kashmiris rejected that but what I am showing you is hundred of thousand of kashmiris and only Pak flag no ISIS..
kashmiri-muslims-attend-the-funeral-of-burhan-muzaffar-wani-a-top-picture-id545693818

See again the difference in number of People with ISIS flag and with Pakistai flag.
It was pak sponsored and funded
http://realtime.rediff.com/news/ind...er/ca0853d20e1db045?src=interim_alsoreadimage

Why maintain status quo .. Sub continent was divided on religious lines and Kashmir being Muslim majority was supposed to be a part of Pakistan and even if you ask Kashmiris today they want Pakistan so this status quo is only beneficial to India and is painful for Pakistani's as our brothers are getting killed mercilessly in Kashmir every other day.

We have 29 states and you have 4 states , its obviously the percentage of share of any Pakistani state will be more then the percentage of share of any Indian state in Army . If you compare numbers instead of percentage then its a right way of comparison.

That's not a great total considering 13% of Pakistan's regular army is made up of AJK and GB people.

It was pak sponsored that terrorist scum hafiz also said that in a rally.
http://realtime.rediff.com/news/ind...er/ca0853d20e1db045?src=interim_alsoreadimage

Those people also fly ISIS flags.so give Kashmir to IS Also?
44858323.cms
isis-kashmir-small_080315070828.jpg
okqntTceadgah_small.jpg
isis-flag-jk.jpg
Top police officials say there is hardly any presence of the IS on the ground in the Valley and that the youths hoist the flags “just to annoy the security forces”. “In the past one year, 9 or 10 boys were arrested for raising the IS flags, but during interrogation it was found that they were doing it just for adventure and there was no real connection,” says a senior police official on condition of anonymity.

The officer said the Pakistani flags thar are being raised have been a common sight ever since militancy began in the Valley in the early ‘90s,

The resolution also included Indian forces vacating Kashmir why should we leave when you refuse to?

@AKD has already responded here

https://defence.pk/threads/kashmir-...shmir-balochistan.443876/page-19#post-8564187

UN resolutions have died the day Pakistan donated a part of Kashmir land to China on 2nd March, 1963

And all those Kashmiris screaming from roof tops against India, turned mute spectators to this blasphemous act of Pakistan.

They would have raised their voices against Pakistan and China if their cause was real and genuine.

That says it all about their purported cause and bias.

When he says Modi is terrorist you dont believe him but now you do .

Why your terrorist forces didnt arrest him then.
Shame on you and your terrorist forces.

These hundred of thousand of Kashiris you want to say they are trained and sent by ISI
Burhan-1.jpg

See the love how people just want to touch him I am sure even Indian army chief or terrorist Modi dies they want get so many people in their funeral or such love.

Back
Top Bottom