What's new

Kashmir all-party meet: Modi discusses atrocities in Azad Kashmir, Balochistan

First of all its Azad Kashmir second there is nothing in Azad Kashmir you can do there is zero support for India there is very low police presence and crime rate in Azad Kashmir we arent what you call trouble makers for Pakistan you can try Azad Kashmiris will only show you birdies btw how many more months for the curfew?
I will call it what I want (P0K)...Like you can call it what you want.(I0K)...As far as the time frame on the curfew...as long as it takes to drain the blood with however many cuts that need to be given. Hope I have answered all your question...Please play again.

There are almost 1500 SOG commondos of JK police mainly from valley are the main arm in neutralizing the terrorist they are in India and whithout supporting India how can they work in such units ..... ex is Sub Inspector Altaf Ahmad ... and Kashmir pandits can never support Pakistan due to religious persecution , We have world otside PK defence also

That's not a great total considering 13% of Pakistan's regular army is made up of AJK and GB people.

Do you feel the same way for Syrians or the Iraqis or the Baluchis or the Palestinians.....Why dont you Nuke them as well.

Well Baluchis never had a curfew or hate muslims or Pakistani's and if you ever saw any Indain flag being hoisted by balochs in their land show me on the other hand Kashmiris hate India and Hindus and hoist Pakistani flag every day and are under curfew for 35 days now.

Rest I do feel sad and sorry for other 3 states yo mentioned.

I will call it what I want (P0K)...Like you can call it what you want.(I0K)...As far as the time frame on the curfew...as long as it takes to drain the blood with however many cuts that need to be given. Hope I have answered all your question...Please play again.
You can not drain blood in 7 decades what these few days can do .

By these things terrorist Modi is only making Kashmiris resolve stronger and their hate for Hindus deeper.

Indian is a galli in Azad Kashmir just sayin we hate India more than any other part of Pakistan and refuvees from Indian Occupied Kashmir just increase our hatred

Indian is a galli in Azad Kashmir just sayin we hate India more than any other part of Pakistan and refuvees from Indian Occupied Kashmir just increase our hatred

Well Baluchis never had a curfew or hate muslims or Pakistani's and if you ever saw any Indain flag being hoisted by balochs in their land show me on the other hand Kashmiris hate India and Hindus and hoist Pakistani flag every day and are under curfew for 35 days now.

Rest I do feel sad and sorry for other 3 states yo mentioned.
Well I dont believe you in regards to the Baluch situation..(So lets not argue on that)...I never said India wants Baluchistan...They want freedom as a separate county, just like Bangladesh, we should help them as well.....Why not!

You can not drain blood in 7 decades what these few days can do .

By these things terrorist Modi is only making Kashmiris resolve stronger and their hate for Hindus deeper.
Kashmir belong to peace loving people all wahabists and pak sponsored scumz will be eliminated

According to UN India should ask kashmiris and give them their right to self determination but India is not doing that because she knows Kashmiris hate India and Hindus like anything and would never decide to be with them.

Why don't Pakistan first vacate the lands under their control to facilitate India to conduct the vote. You know this was also part of the same UN document. selective reading and propaganda does not work.

The fact that Pakistan does not vacate shows that they do not have any support & confidence of the people of Jammu & Kashmir. More so when they sacrificed Kashmiris interests by donating the land to China.

Losers can't be preachers.

Its ok!..as long as the Galli is within your own country....I can also share a worldwide used galli for you..its the first 4 letters of our neighbours country name...guess!

Back
Top Bottom