What's new

Kashmir all-party meet: Modi discusses atrocities in Azad Kashmir, Balochistan

Your fear is evident and understandable but even if whole Pakistan is leveled Muslims would still be in all the rest of the world in big numbers out of around 2 billion mulims we have only 200 million.

But when all if india is leveled out of worlds 1 billion hindus roughly 995 Millions will die leaving only 5 million which for sure will convert to other faiths .

So end to Hinduism therefore India and terrorist Modi should be careful when they deal with a strong country like Pakistan.
Hindus are resilient they will rise again but the whole world will praise us for destroying a territortenation nationa

Kashmir issue is OVER

Deal with It

Oh really is that why ots continuous 35th day curfew in Kashmir and Terrorist Modi is discussing how to regain control with his confidants because Kashmir issue is over.

Height of self deception and brainwashing.

It does as you will give us the excuse finally one day to nuke the Endia and End the filth from world.
Beware we also have nukes and second strike capability which you don't have

It does as it will give us the excuse finally one day to nuke the Endia and End the filth from world.
Now hold your Anger chief!.....First I am going to report you...next I want to advise you that hatred to kill innocent people, just shows your upbringing, next even your own Countrymen will not agree with you on this!...

Oh really is that why ots continuous 35th day curfew in Kashmir and Terrorist Modi is discussing how to regain control with his confidants because Kashmir issue is over.

Height of self deception and brainwashing.
Curfew is there to save innocents and eliminate Pakistan sponsored terrorists

Hindus are resilient they will rise again but the whole world will praise us for destroying a territortenation nationa

What resilience dear we will make sure Endia is done and is all ashes wont leave anything or any Hindu alive there to start afresh.

Hindu religion would be done and finished while Islam is and will remain worlds fastest growing religion.
http://edition.cnn.com/2015/04/02/living/pew-study-religion/

I did type P-O-K..it got converted to Azad Kashmir...something admin has done...initially p-o-k used to get converted to three stars now probable admin changed it to azad kashmir
Be ause it is Azad Jammu and Kashmir :D
A British Azad Kashmiri

We have no issues its you who have to put month long curfew we just recently had an election and despite pmln bringing its fight with pti in azad kashmir the elections were by and large peaceful
So!..whats your point...I dont get it..explain to me how this is going to change anything...You guys will try stunts in J and K of India..we will try our stunts in P0k..this will go on...so will our economy, the distance between the two on growth will keep widening....so whats your point!

Now hold your Anger chief!.....First I am going to report you...next I want to advise you that hatred to kill innocent people, just shows your upbringing, next even your own Countrymen will not agree with you on this!...

Well if you guys will keep on brewing terrorism in Pakistan and keep on killing Kashmiris just because they Hate Hindus I bet you all my countrymen would agree on waging a war on India and as we dont have much conventional fire power things are gonna get nuclear .

You are living in US having all basic rights just think of kashmiris who are into 35th day of continuous curfew with no food and water. For you its okay for Pakistanis its not.

So if you really want me to hold my anger or Pakisatn's anger in general stop spreading terrorism in Pakitsan and killing Kashmris mercilessly and give them their right to self determination and I have nothing against India or Hindus.

Well if you guys will keep on brewing terrorism in Pakistan and keep on killing Kashmiris just because they Hate Hindus I bet you all my countrymen would agree on waging a war on India and as we dont have much conventional fire power things are gonna get nuclear .

You are living in US having all basic rights just think of kashmiris who are into 35th day of continuous curfew with no food and water. For you its okay for Pakistanis its not.

So if you really want me to hold my anger or Pakisatn's anger in general stop spreading terrorism in Pakitsan and killing Kashmris mercilessly and give them their right to self determination and I have nothing against India or Hindus.
Do you feel the same way for Syrians or the Iraqis or the Baluchis or the Palestinians.....Why dont you Nuke them as well.

So!..whats your point...I dont get it..explain to me how this is going to change anything...You guys will try stunts in J and K of India..we will try our stunts in P0k..this will go on...so will our economy, the distance between the two on growth will keep widening....so whats your point!
First of all its Azad Kashmir second there is nothing in Azad Kashmir you can do there is zero support for India there is very low police presence and crime rate in Azad Kashmir we arent what you call trouble makers for Pakistan you can try Azad Kashmiris will only show you birdies btw how many more months for the curfew?

Well according to UN Pakistan is aggressor so it's officially occupied Kashmir by Pakistan
According to UN India should ask kashmiris and give them their right to self determination but India is not doing that because she knows Kashmiris hate India and Hindus like anything and would never decide to be with them.

Back
Top Bottom