What's new

Kashmir all-party meet: Modi discusses atrocities in Azad Kashmir, Balochistan

So called The integral part is bleeding... by its own army...... how long it can bleed.. 70 years already.

Army comes in after the Valley in 90s after Kashmir after Pakistan backed Insurgency started which resulted in mass killings and exodus of minorities from Valley

indian with their occupation and genocide in Kashmir, having hard time covering it. Now india in desperate move desperately trying to "invent" false propaganda. As if indian telling the world sun does not rise from east.

something is cooking,i know what it will taste like at the end,India wasted so many years.

Who cares .. your passport is worst in world no one give two hoots to your diplomats ..they always proved as clowns in UN ...what ever you think its disputed or part of Mars . we have territory and thats what we want .... if you have courage then take it

Bullcrap, I know tons of people including myself who had a chance to get immigration, left and came back, Pakistan passport is best for us, your passport is of a country whose 40% children are malnourished, 60-70% people defecate in public and whose poverty and impoverished regions can only be compared with African countries !!!

Army comes in after the Valley in 90s after Kashmir after Pakistan backed Insurgency started which resulted in mass killings and exodus of minorities from Valley
Pak is not supporting insurgency at all and we surprise why not and look whats happening there without support 14 august u will see Pakistani flag in Kashmir if Pakistan is behind this then i think india sud know its announcing divorce to bharat mata.
I dare india media to show what will happen on 14 and next day 15 august...
Blaming Pak is easy but this trick is not working anymore.

Pak is not supporting insurgency at all and we surprise why not and look whats happening there without support 14 august u will see Pakistani flag in Kashmir if Pakistan is behind this then i think india sud know its announcing divorce to bharat mata.
I dare india media to show what will happen on 14 and next day 15 august...
Blaming Pak is easy but this trick is not working anymore.
Who told you Pakistan dsnt support insurgents,then what are people doing collecting money openly in the name of Kashmir in pakistan,why is no action taken on people who openly say jihad in kashmir.i havnt even talked about your retired generals who have stated very openly about the support and what they did and how proud they are for that.

Money collected is for humanitarian needs

India has once again lost another generation of Kashmir youths

Good job bhindi

Strategic shift in stance. Was long overdue anyway.

Who told you Pakistan dsnt support insurgents,then what are people doing collecting money openly in the name of Kashmir in pakistan,why is no action taken on people who openly say jihad in kashmir.i havnt even talked about your retired generals who have stated very openly about the support and what they did and how proud they are for that.
Please talk about our retired generals cuz they have no influance in army anymore.. but indian army is involve of killing innocent Pakistanies either they openly admits in samjotha express klbojan yadav ..term they use kantay say kanta BLA or altaf hussain...
If indians and india is so concern why dont they take Pakistan to international court....
We all know how RSS raise funds for their training against they use minorites and how indian army hiring them for missions.

@PARIKRAMA @Joe Shearer @waz @Oscar This kind of post deserves positive ratings? Really?
I mean. Really?

I am not sure why you tagged me. Perhaps there is some confusion about who is entitled to give ratings and what the conventions are regarding these ratings.

They are given by think tank members and managers, by moderators and by a few selected professionals, who are people who have been actively engaged in defence and related professions.

They may be reversed by moderators only, not by those others who are entitled to award ratings. Those entitled to award ratings also do not typically award each other negative ratings; there is a convention against that kind of behaviour. Positive ratings are permitted.

Beyond this, I do not wish to comment.

delusion & insecurity...no matter what one says few words from modi are enough to send shivers down the pakistani's spine:rofl:

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

You mean this modi? And Rajnath Singh went to rest room for like 8 times on few words of Chaudhry Nisar. :) :)

Back
Top Bottom