What's new

Kashmir all-party meet: Modi discusses atrocities in Azad Kashmir, Balochistan

I disagree.

I think it is an EXCELLENT development.

They were never trained for such situations, they never had a political insight into crowd control and riot management, and their tools were barbaric.

What is happening to Kashmir can very well happen to other Indian states, and has happened to other Indian states. The only time that the IAF attacked Indian citizens was not in Kashmir (unless it is interpreted with some sophistry). This sort of confused, reactive approach is petrol poured into a fire.
Can someone explain to me why a btn or 3 of the CRPF's RAF that is specifically equipped and trained for crowd control was not permently deployed to these few "hot spots" in the Valley where these "riots" are a weekly affair?

And you are too
I'd have never even bothered to reply to any of the comments here but after seeing your video of a "CONFESSION" , i think it is time to spill your beans.

The guy in the confession video is speaking in Punjabi. The accent he is using is not from Pakistani punjab or even Pakistani origin. My family speaks punjabi and I have been to Lahore, Gujranwala, Faisalabad, Shakar Gar, Sheikhupura and couple of more cities where punjabi language is used and none of them speaks this way because we recognize and call it as "Sikhon ki Punjabi" and it is the purest form of accent one can have.

The guy says he is from Lahore and i can bet you 1000 bucks he has never even seen Lahore. Come on man he is talking like a machine. Look at his face, he is provided with a script and "aaaa" "aaaaaa" has stretched this video to 12 minutes. Yes you will say he is a Pakistani but the facts is the minute i hear his accent, i knew he is not even a Lahori let alone a Pakistani.

Please talk about our retired generals cuz they have no influance in army anymore.. but indian army is involve of killing innocent Pakistanies either they openly admits in samjotha express klbojan yadav ..term they use kantay say kanta BLA or altaf hussain...
If indians and india is so concern why dont they take Pakistan to international court....
We all know how RSS raise funds for their training against they use minorites and how indian army hiring them for missions.
You dint get my point,i said your retired personal have openly admited they where supporting insurgents in Kashmir and they are proud of it,in other words they where supporting and helping insurgents while in service.mushy even called hafeez saeed a hero.

10% of Pakistan army is from AJK and GB you have to be,really REALLY stupid to believe we would side with India when our elders gave their lives to liberate this land from Hindus

Read what I wrote and check your response. Any correlation? Or a rant is your usual modus operandi ?

The time has come to expose Pakistan’s brutalities on the people of Balochistan and Pak-occupied Kashmir (Azad Kashmir), Prime Minister Narendra Modi said on Friday as the government launched a fresh offensive against Islamabad for fuelling the latest unrest in Kashmir.

The government found support from all major parties at a meeting called to discuss the violence in Kashmir that has left at least 59 people dead, most of them civilians, in the valley since July 9.

Modi said the government will reach out to the alley but added that Jammu, Ladakh and Azad Kashmir should also be said in the same breath when talking about Kashmir, endorsing the views of Congress leader Karan Singh.

Wait!!!! I am really confused. I think I am pretty sober tonight. But did I just read that Modi will bring up unrest and violence in Baluchistan and PHK? (Pakistan Held Kashmir)??

Did he forget that 14 soldiers to 1 Civilian ratio exists in the Indian Held Kashmir, not on the Pakistani side. In fact, I would love to see real news that would tell me that the Pakistani Held Kashmir ever had "unrest" or "revolt" towards the Pakistani government. Please provide credible proof. I've been involved with Pakistan, India and China for like 4 decades now, so never heard of this before. From the footage I've seen many, many times, Inside Indian help Kashmir, there are millions, literally millions of people who gather to protest India's rule. Can someone show me a couple of "real" videos of that happening inside Pakistani Kashmir (and with millions of troops deployed visible in pictures also please?

Next, did Mr. Modi forgot, that its his own RAW fueling violence by sending in their own trainees who sabotage peace inside Baluchistan? Am I confused or still drunk from yesterday!!!! Last but not least, I have a list of over a DOZEN Indian states where the locals revolt against the Indian government (and have been historically). How come Mr. Modi forgot about that, but he tried to put Pakistani territory inside his "statement" above? Phew, talk about propaganda and blatant lies at the cost of innocent human lives!!

View attachment 325333 View attachment 325332

You mean this modi? And Rajnath Singh went to rest room for like 8 times on few words of Chaudhry Nisar. :) :)

You mean this modi? And Rajnath Singh went to rest room for like 8 times on few words of Chaudhry Nisar. :) :)

Yeah same modi ,because of whom your PM had to go for heart surgery,jokes apart.

You seriously believed it right,and also enlighten us who was counting ,:-)

Wait!!!! I am really confused. I think I am pretty sober tonight. But did I just read that Modi will bring up unrest and violence in Baluchistan and PHK? (Pakistan Held Kashmir)??

Did he forget that 14 soldiers to 1 Civilian ratio exists in the Indian Held Kashmir, not on the Pakistani side. In fact, I would love to see real news that would tell me that the Pakistani Held Kashmir ever had "unrest" or "revolt" towards the Pakistani government. Please provide credible proof. I've been involved with Pakistan, India and China for like 4 decades now, so never heard of this before. From the footage I've seen many, many times, Inside Indian help Kashmir, there are millions, literally millions of people who gather to protest India's rule. Can someone show me a couple of "real" videos of that happening inside Pakistani Kashmir (and with millions of troops deployed visible in pictures also please?

Next, did Mr. Modi forgot, that its his own RAW fueling violence by sending in their own trainees who sabotage peace inside Baluchistan? Am I confused or still drunk from yesterday!!!! Last but not least, I have a list of over a DOZEN Indian states where the locals revolt against the Indian government (and have been historically). How come Mr. Modi forgot about that, but he tried to put Pakistani territory inside his "statement" above? Phew, talk about propaganda and blatant lies at the cost of innocent human lives!!

I doubt you are sober. As your statement kept becoming ludicrous with each sentence being typed, suggest a solid diet of Vitamin B1 to reverse manifestations of Korsakoff Syndrome.

I doubt you are sober. As your statement kept becoming ludicrous with each sentence being typed, suggest a solid diet of Vitamin B1 to reverse manifestations of Korsakoff Syndrome.

I think the only one needing Vitamins, anti-helucination drugs are the people who were in that meeting with Mr. Modi. Instead of turning the entire topic around, care to post a couple of videos where the readers can see people in the Pakistani held Kashmir doing anti-government protests like they do inside the Indian held Kashmir?

In fact, I've seen many videos myself where many millions of people have Pakistani flags inside the Indian held Kashmir. Care to show me some videos where I can see the Indian flags being raised by people protesting Pakistani government?

Last edited:
Can someone explain to me why a btn or 3 of the CRPF's RAF that is specifically equipped and trained for crowd control was not permently deployed to these few "hot spots" in the Valley where these "riots" are a weekly affair?

I can, the day when someone explains to me how the British Army's policy was to post someone with a working knowledge of Swahili to liaison with the USAF at Greenland.

Are you drunk, on drugs, or arithmetically challenged? Four decades?

I think the only one needing Vitamins, anti-helucination drugs are the people who were in that meeting with Mr. Modi. Instead of turning the entire topic around, care to post a couple of videos where the readers can see people on the Pakistani side held the Kashmir doing anti-government protests like they do in Indian held Kashmir? In fact, I've seen many videos myself where many millions of people have Pakistani flags inside the Indian held Kashmir. Care to show me some videos where I can see the Indian flags being raised by people protesting Pakistani government?

I highlighted your ludicrous statements becoming more so as you typed your post. You introduced your drinking and based on your statements I suspected onset of Korsakoff's.

Not concerned with Indian members claiming or not claiming unrest. Track back to my posts over few weeks, had predicted this change in tack by GoI. US is on board, whether you like it or not. After being stung by Pakistanis over Afghanistan for past decade and increasingly being challenged by China in SCS, US needs to reassert itself. It (unrest in Baluchistan) suits US security objectives for South-South-East Asia. CPEC is something that China needs for its own energy security and lines of communication to be less reliant on SCS and IOR. A disruption in Baluchistan suits it (the US).

Additionally, if you follow the Kashmir issue, the Pakistanis challenge the accession. It was signed in accordance with Indian Independence Act of 1947, with same conditions as offered to Baluchistan by Jinnah. I am sure you can understand the link now. If not, let know, will spell it out.

Rest, I am sure, you shall be able to understand yourself, seeing your posts are sensible usually. Just lay off ethanol for sometime, correct the nutrition and you shall be on your way.

Thanks

Last edited:
Not concerned with Indian members claiming or not claiming unrest. Track back to my posts over few weeks, had predicted this change in tack by GoI. US is on board, whether you like it or not. After being stung by Pakistanis over Afghanistan for past decade and increasingly being challenged by China in SCS, US needs to reassert itself. It (unrest in Baluchistan) suits US security objectives for South-South-East Asia. CPEC is something that China needs for its own energy security and lines of communication to be less reliant on SCS and IOR. A disruption in Baluchistan suits it.

Mixing shiit with Tonic doesn't make it Vodka and Tonic. It makes it Shiit and Tonic!! Enuff said. This Kashmir issue has nothing to do with the US or the SCS or anything. This is due to ONE individual (A Hindu Maharaja), who overruled 91% of Muslim population's vote and asked India to send in their military.

If they teach this to you in schools in India, the utter crap you wrote in your post, I feel bad for you. This is coming from a third party American guy who's been in international politics for decades. So either learn the truth, or try not to lie about it, because literally, millions of innocent people have been killed and I don't think even one human live should be ignored.

Additionally, if you follow the Kashmir issue, the Pakistanis challenge the accession. It was signed in accordance with Indian Independence Act of 1947, with same conditions as offered to Baluchistan by Jinnah.

Who are you kidding? You think we are really that dumb in the US when we've ran the globe for like a century and taken India to where it is today in 20 years (where it could never get to on her own in the next 8- years)? Trust me, we know what's up. We just don't get into it.

Read the above paragraph, heck, I can even read you the UN's security council's statement on this topic and decision from the 50's and the 1960's. Where they asked Indians (or both parties) to respect 91% people's majority (THE majority, not just a simple majority), and allow them to be independent or with whoever the people want to be with. And what happened? India was a big country with numerous trade aspects that everyone forgot about millions getting killed. But sooner or later, this issue will cause a nuke war and the US is VERY concerned about it. Which is why, every-other month, the US leaders urge India and Pakistan to engage in dialogue to reduce tensions and a risk of a nuclear war that would destroy Asia!! This is WHY the US sent Mr. Modi to Pakistan, not too long ago.

Please don't write bullshiit on here when it comes to innocent people getting slaughtered for no fu**king reason. I can tolerate "India is great" and "All great things came from India or the Indians", and everyone else is a junior human being. I can tolerate all this. But not when it comes to people getting killed and others lying about it, whether its Hindus, Christians or Muslims. All are human so we should learn to respect the one's who are suffering.

Also, show me one protest in a video in either Pakistani held Kashmir or in even Baluchistan, where even ONE person out of the crowd held an Indian flag. But I can show you countless videos where people getting shot at, shelled at, are holding Pakistani flags and reminding the Indian government of their stolen by force, right to vote back in 1948 when this drama started!!

Last edited:
India's economy will be the 4th or 3rd largest by 2020.
That is just hallucination. If the Kashmir is not solved, the whole economy will go into the drains as a nuclear war is very much possible before 2020.

Mixing shiit with Vodka doesn't make it Vodka and Tonic. It makes it Shiit and Tonic!! Enuff said. This Kashmir issue has nothing to do with the US or the SCS or anything. This is due to ONE individual (A Hindu Maharaja), who overruled 91% of Muslim population's vote and asked India to send in their military.

If they teach in school, the utter crap you wrote in your post, I feel bad for you. This is coming from a third party American guy who's been in international politics for decades. So either learn the truth, or try not to lie about it, because literally, millions of innocent people have been killed and I don't think even one human live should be ignored.

The analogy of vodka et al? Use CAGE. And come back. Will give you prescription for disulfiram. Be sure to step into an ER before using it though.

The bold and underlined parts? Your isolating an issue and refusal to see it in the broader perspective of international affairs highlights the credibility of your claims in aforementioned field. or post a source for figure of killed. The naievity displayed seriously makes me wonder, forgive me for the same.

As for your quip of 'millions have been killed' suggest get sober and get online. Really you are coming out as plain dumb and another person high on infactualities.

Lastly, '.....one human life should be ignored', first replicate it to your foreign and domestic policy and then teach it to others.

Who are you kidding? You think we are really that dumb in the US when we've ran the globe for like a century and taken India to where it is today in 20 years (where it could never get to on her own in the next 8- years)? Trust me, we know what's up. We just don't get into it.

Since you have gone into a domain which I have not even mentioned in brief, let me answer you knowing that you may not be in a position to comprehend.

You certainly are appearing increasingly as a 'dim' chap! My apologies for engaging you in a subject which you clearly are not in a position to appreciate for whatever reasons.

I certainly do have a respect for US and my counterparts in your country.

The second portion? Under Bill Clinton the effort of US was to contain and put pressure on India. Sanctions were placed on India in the wake of nuclear tests. Till 2001, you were not only opposing us, but actively working against Indian interests. This was the decade wherein weaponisation of Pakistani nuclear program indigenously was achieved. I can go on but this should suffice.

What changed was the French refusing to toe American line in the aftermath of nuclear tests and entering India in a big way. Your companies complained about sanctions precluding them a share of market in India, pragmatism drove you, not your condescending philanthropy.

The mere fact that you know jack about the Indo-US relationship in past two decades shows me the veracity of your claims of being in international politics. If any case of content being an equivalence of human biological waste was to be exemplified your posts so far would be apt.

Read the above paragraph, heck, I can even read you the UN's security council's statement on this topic and decision from the 50's and the 1960's. Where they asked Indians (or both parties) to respect 91% people's majority (THE majority, not just a simple majority), and allow them to be independent or with whoever the people want to be with. And what happened? India was a big country with numerous trade aspects that everyone forgot about millions getting killed. But sooner or later, this issue will cause a nuke war and the US is VERY concerned about it. Which is why, every-other month, the US leaders urge India and Pakistan to engage in dialogue to reduce tensions and a risk of a nuclear war that would destroy Asia!! This is WHY the US sent Mr. Modi to Pakistan, not too long ago.

Please don't write bullshiit on here when it comes to innocent people getting slaughtered for no fu**king reason. I can tolerate "India is great" and "All great things came from India or the Indians", and everyone else is a junior human being. I can tolerate all this. But not when it comes to people getting killed and others lying about it, whether its Hindus, Christians or Muslims. All are human so we should learn to respect the one's who are suffering.

Also, show me one protest in a video in either Pakistani held Kashmir or in even Baluchistan, where even ONE person out of the crowd held an Indian flag. But I can show you countless videos where people getting shot at, shelled at, are holding Pakistani flags and reminding the Indian government of their stolen by force, right to vote back in 1948 when this drama started!!

The bold portion - read my post. I care a damn for any claims or lack thereof. I have not said anything about it. Quote the member you want to engage not one who has nothing to do with it. Get sober, you are really embarrassing yourself now.

As for the portion highlighted in red, I share your sentiment, but get a grip on your language. Also go pontify to your police forces and the increasingly divided society you have. Stop bothering us, we know our ills and danger of sectarian divisions in our society, and are more than capable of dealing with it.

Lastly, read every UN resolution serially, not in isolation. Read the history of J&K pre independence and then talk to me. In the same breath we will discuss confederacy and Texas along with Louisiana. Study and come.

Waiting for you.

@Joe Shearer you were missing sir. A gem here we have

That is just hallucination. If the Kashmir is not solved, the whole economy will go into the drains as a nuclear war is very much possible before 2020.

Nope won't happen. We won't fire a single shot.

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom