What's new

Kashmir: a way forward

As a Hindu from Jammu, why would my people ever join Pakistan when we are happy with India. Us Dogras ruled Kashmir so why should Pakistan get it?

:rofl:
why it is not getting through your head that plebiscite was promised and must be done, the proof of India keeping Kashmir forcibly is clear from the numbers of soldier in that state, where else in India you have that kind of force occupation.

Make LOC as IB, allow kashmiris from both sides greater access to each other. ladai jhagdae te mitti pao. Live peacefully like civilized people.

you are making half the sense, the problem is you call yourself the biggest Democracy and that is either right or wrong, Pakistan thinks that with that title, goes the responsibility of making it right for all including Kashmir.

But India rather kill innocents than hold plebiscite, that is the problem Pakistan has with India, either put your money where your mouth is or stop calling yourselves the biggest democracy of the world..

Last edited:
why it is not getting through your head that plebiscite was promised and must be done, the proof of India keeping Kashmir forcibly is clear from the numbers of soldier in that state, where else in India you have that kind of force occupation.

you are making half the sense, the problem is you call yourself the biggest Democracy and that is either right or wrong, Pakistan thinks that with that title, goes the responsibility of making it right for all including Kashmir.

But India rather kill innocents than hold plebiscite, that is the problem Pakistan has with India, either put your money where your mouth is or stop calling yourselves the biggest democracy of the world..
Pakistan should be worried about pakistanis and not what india claims.

Pakistan should be worried about pakistanis and not what india claims.
is it typical Indian style to answer the question with a question, very strange bunch, where in post I said I am worried about India, if anything I am least worried about India in this world, all i want is India to put its money where its mouth is,
democratically speaking if you know what i mean.
but you being an India spin every thing to the point of where become gobble goo..what a Einstien

is it typical Indian style to answer the question with a question, very strange bunch, where in post I said I am worried about India, if anything I am least worried about India in this world, all i want is India to put its money where its mouth is,
democratically speaking if you know what i mean.
but you being an India spin every thing to the point of where become gobble goo..what a Einstien
you have very poor comprehension skills..read what i wrote once again..is baar thandi lassi pe kar padhain janab

you have very poor comprehension skills..read what i wrote once again..is baar thandi lassi pe kar padhain janab

you used reverse psychology when you said that Pakistan has lost billion due to the terrorism and the operative word is terrorism that is what you wanted to pin on Pakistan by your clever posts.

did i in any post made a crack at you, why than you resort to such low level of sarcastic joke.

you used reverse psychology when you said that Pakistan has lost billion due to the terrorism and the operative word is terrorism that is what you wanted to pin on Pakistan by your clever posts.

did i in any post made a crack at you, why than you resort to such low level of sarcastic joke.
Ehh?? are u confusing me with someone else ? when did I use reverse psychology and claim that pakistan has lost billion etc etc. Sabh theek to hai nai bhai??

Pakistan does not care how and why you worry about yours, all Pakistan want is for India to stop meddling in its affairs as India did in east Pakistan and as it is doing in Afghanistan, trained mukti buhinis than and training terrorist in 10 consulate in Afghanistan and planting them In north Pakistan, it is not me saying this, Pak Army have capture some ammo from these terrorist killed and weapons captured

Now about revers psychology I am sorry man, Indians do it all the time, and as I write many posts in a day I may nave seen it in a post, but put it in an answer to you. i will find that post and answer it properly as per its contents..

Please, go control china first i think thats enough for you until 100 more years.
You go and control taliban first. 40000+ died while no one dies on India- China border. Taliban threat is good enough to engage Pak for 1000 years.

You and pakistani establishment can try anything you want but there will not be any major issue between India and China. You establishment is pretty irrelevant now and thats why Chinese President cancelled trip to pakistan ;)

You go and control taliban first. 40000+ died while no one dies on India- China border. Taliban threat is good enough to engage Pak for 1000 years.

You and pakistani establishment can try anything you want but there will not be any major issue between India and China. You establishment is pretty irrelevant now and thats why Chinese President cancelled trip to pakistan ;)
Operation Zarb-e-Azb - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Do read this out as for the Taliban thing ;)

as for the Chinese president out country is going through a political crisis, many countries do have corrupt governments which need to be brought to justice.

pakistanis say India can't decide the fate of Kashmir, and Kashmirs only want to decide it. but who the hell here the pakistanies to tell us to do this and that?

If i dont have a right, then you to dont have a say in it ever..!

Operation Zarb-e-Azb - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Do read this out as for the Taliban thing ;)

as for the Chinese president out country is going through a political crisis, many countries do have corrupt governments which need to be brought to justice.

You may do 10000 operations against taliban but you can never win a war against them as your forces are reluctant to fight against them. They are not considered to be enemies.

Regarding political situation...its nothing but routine. When were you politically stable??

You may do 10000 operations against taliban but you can never win a war against them as your forces are reluctant to fight against them. They are not considered to be enemies.

Regarding political situation...its nothing but routine. When were you politically stable??
Our forces are reluctant to fight against them? of course!! 1000 of them died by what? heartattack? over the past 3 months or since the OP started there has been 2 attacks and both of them failed the attacks have reduced by 95% so yeah no worries about taliban ;)

True politics in pakistan is just bad, but some politicians are trying to get rid of this corrupt system and hopefully we will start progressing after these corrupt goons go away.

Our forces are reluctant to fight against them? of course!! 1000 of them died by what? heartattack? over the past 3 months or since the OP started there has been 2 attacks and both of them failed the attacks have reduced by 95% so yeah no worries about taliban ;)

Your forces were trained to use these terrorists as assets and thats is the reason why they are reluctant to fight them. Do you really think that attack on GHQ, PAF airbase etc is possible without any internal help? You always consudered these terrorists as your brothers in arms and now these are killing you.

True politics in pakistan is just bad, but some politicians are trying to get rid of this corrupt system and hopefully we will start progressing after these corrupt goons go away.

In India we had enough street drama. Nothing is achieved by street dramas.

Your forces were trained to use these terrorists as assets and thats is the reason why they are reluctant to fight them. Do you really think that attack on GHQ, PAF airbase etc is possible without any internal help? You always consudered these terrorists as your brothers in arms and now these are killing you.

In India we had enough street drama. Nothing is achieved by street dramas.
you just made me laugh, keep following the info your getting from where ever because its just false news speak when you have seen everything else, come to pakistan ;)

Back
Top Bottom