What's new

Kashmir: a way forward

you just made me laugh, keep following the info your getting from where ever because its just false news speak when you have seen everything else, come to pakistan ;)

I am a Hindu and I will be instantly killed in pakistan. Thanks for you invitation though :D

I am a Hindu and I will be instantly killed in pakistan. Thanks for you invitation though :D
We have hundreds of Hindus living here your whole idea of Pakistan is wrong you are most welcome in our country when ever you wish to come :)

pakistanis say India can't decide the fate of Kashmir, and Kashmirs only want to decide it. but who the hell here the pakistanies to tell us to do this and that?

If i dont have a right, then you to dont have a say in it ever..!
What matters is Kashmiris, and their free will, which has been stymied by India by Killings and rapes for 65 years, and you say you have a rights. dude you should go to a manners school to learn some for posts on a forum which values fair play based on truth.

What matters is Kashmiris, and their free will, which has been stymied by India by Killings and rapes for 65 years, and you say you have a rights. dude you should go to a manners school to learn some for posts on a forum which values fair play based on truth.

What ever we do, who ru to ask us? We know our freedom and rights, dont teach us ever. Ever we ask about your acts of terror in your country? Atleast I goto manner school, but you must atleast goto any school other thn matherasaas. Funny people from faild state always make us laugh. Rofl...

What ever we do, who ru to ask us? We know our freedom and rights, dont teach us ever. Ever we ask about your acts of terror in your country? Atleast I goto manner school, but you must atleast goto any school other thn matherasaas. Funny people from faild state always make us laugh. Rofl...

You are very strange first you tell me not interfere in your strange country, than you assume about acts of terror, what is wrong with you.

Let me teach you some manners, when you come to a discussion forum than members of forum will ask you and answer your questions, that is what a discussion forum means, if you do not like it than go somewhere they only do what you want them, do not be a control freak, this is Pak Def and here all,sets of subjects are discussed, so go away unless you have the knowledge, the ability and to truth about matters to discuss.

About madrasah, you can not even spell the name, so first learn to write English, than be ready to discuss as you are on a discussion forum. If not than exit the forum while you can.

Back
Top Bottom