What's new

Kashmir: a way forward

I don't consider India to be a democracy. Nor democracy = having an election.

Its future is to become a fascist run corporate state, where poor would work for the rich on a scale never seen before by humanity.

I respect your right to your opinion, but India will likely remain the world's largest democracy for quite a while yet, whether it is so in your opinion or not, just as you do not accept Israel's existence either.

You know what the real scary part is? That list you posted above can be edited to apply to Pakistan today, much more than it applies to India.

But, that, as they say, is off topic in this thread.

Chanakya doctrine created a civil war in India which created a vast totaliterian kingdom which lasted less than a centuary. Vast amounts of Hindus were killed by fellow Hindus. It lead to the demise. History repeats itself today in India...we musn't disturb them.
i kw its off topic but change that india with pakistan it sound same condition of pakistan today dont yoy think..
Honey trap/ Yub khan doctrine created a civil war in Pakistan which created a vast totalitarian/theoretic kingdom which is lasting for infinite time to come. Vast amounts of Muslims are being killed by fellow Muslims. It lead to the demise. History keep repeating itself today in Pakistan..... India musn't disturb Pakistan (TTP said we will attack india if india attacks Pakistan.....after 26/11 we didnt attack pakistan....TTP only hunted Pakistanis after that).

Syed.Ali.Haider

Last edited:
i kw its off topic but change that india with pakistan it sound same condition of pakistan today dont yoy think..
Honey trap/ Yub khan doctrine created a civil war in Pakistan which created a vast totalitarian/theoretic kingdom which is lasting for infinite time to come. Vast amounts of Muslims are being killed by fellow Muslims. It lead to the demise. History keep repeating itself today in Pakistan..... India musn't disturb Pakistan (TTP said we will attack india if india attacks Pakistan.....after 26/11 we didnt attack pakistan....TTP only hunted Pakistanis after that).

Syed.Ali.Haider

If it is off topic, then please do not go there.

Well should be a vote like done in Scotland and let just get this over with

Losers gets Bangladesh

How will you do plebiscite when demographic equations changed in your part of kashmir ? What will happen to aksai chin ? What about kashmiri pandiths ? What do you think about independent state as an option during plebiscite ? Why you think India should agree to this now after facing three wars and innumerable terrorist attack ? When you tried force and terrorism in kashmir dont you think you chose an alternative way to plebiscite ?

first of all you Indian interfered in East Pakistan, I have given you detailed accounts about it and including by one of your own named sharmila Bhos.

Secondly it is neither you nor Pakistan to decide what type of plebiscite Kashmiris want, it is their choice.

About first war you attacked Lahore and Pakistan is not the one who cross any border, Kashmir being a disputed territory has been so and that is why its borders are called LOC i and as it appears from you keeping 600,00 soldiers in it makes it clear that population in Kashmir disagrees with you but you keep them imprisoned by force.

Last edited:
Make LOC as IB, allow kashmiris from both sides greater access to each other. ladai jhagdae te mitti pao. Live peacefully like civilized people.

Back
Top Bottom