What's new

Kashmir A Nuclear Flash Point

The next agenda of freemasons is nuclear conflict between Pakistan and india. They are already controlling few influential, well known political and media personalities in both countries. Your belief about possibility of limited war between Pakistan and india below nuclear threshold is insane and stupid.

Sigh! I have already said that a nuclear war is a possibility in case the Pakistani leadership lose their sanity, your tactical nukes may also start a nuclear war. But all these threats will not make us change our stand. It's too naive to think that world's fourth largest military and a nuclear power would compromise on its sovereignty and leave its territory just over a threat of war.

Now Pakistan may change their stance on this issue and take a realistic approach, or it may keep breeding terrorists with its unavoidable internal and external consequences, or it may start a war, maybe a nuclear war, and destroy itself. Make your own judgement.

If you ask me, then a realistic solution would be to convert LoC into IB, but first Pakistan must stop sponsoring of all the terrorist activities in India. In that case we may also consider some cross border civilian movement a decade later, once we are absolutely convinced about the safety and security aspects of such a step. Though, even this solution will be very difficult for us politically.

Otherwise, if Pakistan choose to remain confrontational, then we will be more interested to have a dialogue on the issue of illegal occupation of Pak occupied Kashmir by Pakistan.

The next agenda of freemasons is nuclear conflict between Pakistan and india. They are already controlling few influential, well known political and media personalities in both countries. Your belief about possibility of limited war between Pakistan and india below nuclear threshold is insane and stupid.

Is that why the US NSA recently visited Pakistan and laid the groundwork for ratcheting down the tensions on the LoC?

Why would a limited war between India and Pakistan will turn nuclear? India has 'no first use' nuke policy and has no tactical nukes. Unless Pakistan wants a nuke war, there won't be any nuke war.

ohh.. he went all Pakistani on the poor Indian.

He is a potential TTA and should therefore aspire to higher standards of debate, then.

A nuclear flashpoint would be something that has the potential to trigger a nuclear conflict, and the Kashmir issue is a good example of that. UN, USA and the international community regard it as such, but the process to keep a lid on things is quite convoluted and on-going.

He is a potential TTA and should therefore aspire to higher standards of debate, then.

A nuclear flashpoint would be something that has the potential to trigger a nuclear conflict, and the Kashmir issue is a good example of that. UN, USA and the international community regard it as such, but the process to keep a lid on things is quite convoluted and on-going.

Thanks, that was smooth now. :)

About TTA in this forum..yeah well. I like that guy who keeps mentioning Lucknow in all his posts!!:raise:

Using nuclear bombs to blackmail India will not work. If Pakistan starts using this strategy more often, it will not get Kashmir but will generate more concern in international community regarding Pakistan as a irresponsible nuclear power. The consequences of which could prove to be very costly for Pakistan in the end.

And, yes I will be surprised if he is not made a TT.

Using nuclear bombs to blackmail India will not work. If Pakistan starts using this strategy more often, it will not get Kashmir but will generate more concern in international community regarding Pakistan as a irresponsible nuclear power. The consequences of which could prove to be very costly for Pakistan in the end.

And, yes I will be surprised if he is not made a TT.

All the more reason to convert the LoC/AGPL into a permanent and recognized international border. That will benefit both Pakistan and India, and the whole world too.

All the more reason to convert the LoC/AGPL into a permanent and recognized international border. That will benefit both Pakistan and India, and the whole world too.
Noooooo...who will compensate for the damages done so far ?

Why is it a nuclear flash point ? Pakistan cannot afford to fight India. If Pakistan can start a war you can easily start one.

This is my entry for the writing contest, posting it here since I can't post in the Seniors' Cafe

So this entry wins the competition for parroting the official stance while neglecting to even mention the Simla Agreement and its profound effect on the topic being discussed. How predictable. :D

Congratulations, Sir.

So this entry wins the competition for parroting the official stance while neglecting to even mention the Simla Agreement and its profound effect on the topic being discussed. How predictable. :D

Congratulations, Sir.

Where was the announcement made?

Congratulations, Sir.

Well I don't know about result........
Infact this entry highlighted well crafted strategic thought as far as Nuclear deterrence is concerned. ........ Morever evolution of warfare doctrines and how kashmir is the nuclear flash-point is something very serious......

Back
Top Bottom