What's new

Kasab says he was never given training in Pakistan

Well He will say He came From Moon , now all you people then start saying he is not came from Pakistan he came from space- ship and came from Moon and not from Pakistan....Oh forget to tell you he is trained to lie , ... you people are too desperate .... or what is the reason your govt. put news blackout from this trial?? what they want to hide from public?

Remember Kargin : What you and Your Govt Said during initial Days of War??

Whats the point!! Remember 71 I am sure that your gov was doing the same thing claiming ignorance.

Remember Nuclear proliferation? all you asked is give us proof, when proof given ......

Again offtopic................

See ..... all those things... at the end of the day ........ everythings proofs

Exactly just like there will one day be about your evil intentions for our country.

He could be from any where thats not the point, the problem is that when initially he was singing you were all doing chorus with him and now his songs are all solo. To make it simple you guys are liking all of his statements that you wanted to like, now that he had backtracked he is not trust able any more why not. Why not take his word now as well.

Indeed you guys are on one hand defending the spies that you send to our country and on the other blaming the whole nation for being terrorists. Great Job. And I used the statement of barking for that dog that i have named already.

You apparently need a lot of education.

Is killing 180 people the same crime as spying for a country?? Most people will say no. You apparently , seem to be a different personality.

Why should killing and spying be treated as a crime of the same level.
Kashmir Singh, he spent 35 years in jail ( including torture) for what happened in 1970s. In some countries , even the sentence for murder is not that long

but , its useless explaining this to you. Your are just inhumane. Go tell all this crap to people who are inhumane like you

the sea border has been porous, additionally they were on an Indian trawler and that made one hell of a difference.

And herein lies the problem. To get to the indian trawler, they would first have to enter indian waters. How is that possible? I have heard some indian theories and answered them all on this so throw anything at me.

. How frequently do Pakistani Seaman do get caught or for that matter Indian fishermen in Pakistani Seas, and how many do you think went un-reported.

Almost all of the time one would think. India has a high number of radars in the area with heavy monitoring, even before the attack. As far as them not getting caught and being unreported, you're again going into coincidences. You also mentioned that regarding Karkare getting killed not being a coincidence.

So it can now be taken for a fact that Kasab was a Pakistani - Right, we agree on this I believe.
Again, even Kasab is saying he is Pakistani. That's not the problem.

Moving onto other aspects, Kasab entered through Sea - His confession (initial one) guided the investigation. He told Polie and coastguards about the trawler (Kuber) and they located it in the sea.

Don't tell me that entire Police and CoastGuard division was accomplice - Simply not possible. Too many people and even if one squeaks government would fall like a pack of cards, if proven of killing its own people and that is not how espionage missions are carried out.

I really don't question the trawler being found. If it was indeed a false-flag attack, then they would have thoroughly planned this out and placed the trawler there. The big question is them entering Indian waters. Again, I have heard indian theories and stories on that before so throw it at me. If it was not a false-flag attack, then fair enough. I am not suggesting anything regarding this being a false flag attack or not.

Also, now that you mentioned indian police, you might want to check this out:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...dramas-creating-fake-terrorists-fake-pak.html

You apparently need a lot of education.

Before lecturing me go back and read what I had said it was one of you who was defending that pig and I never came on to defend Kasab. So stop using ur imaginations on what i was and was not saying.

Is killing 180 people the same crime as spying for a country?? Most people will say no. You apparently , seem to be a different personality.

Again your stupidity has no limit does it. I bet you that if it was a spy from Pakistan you would have been having multiple orga$ms by this time and wanted the guy dead. I have said it before and will say it again save the crap for the ones who cant smell your sh!t. And again tell me where did I defended Kasabs actions?

Why should killing and spying be treated as a crime of the same level.
Kashmir Singh, he spent 35 years in jail ( including torture) for what happened in 1970s. In some countries , even the sentence for murder is not that long

Do you even know that in most of the countries the spies (and the countries include yours as well) are sentenced to death. The guy spend 35 years in Jail so he became human all of the sudden. Do you even know the carnage that his spieing might have caused. Again save the bs for some one else.

but , its useless explaining this to you. Your are just inhumane. Go tell all this crap to people who are inhumane like you

Exactly don't explain me crap because i ain't buying it, and this lecture on humanity take a hike dude. Go fix your house first where you guys will not let an excuse go to kill a Pakistani and how many are still in your jails. How many have come back dead, with visible torture marks. Don't give me a lesson on humanity where as in your country there are worse human rights abuses and still you guys defend it so vigorously. I though that your breed could still be reasoned with, me and my fellow men are accused of being out of touch believing in conspiracies, looking at the above i can easily say that we are still not at your level.

And to back up my claim read the below article that was published in a Kuwaiti website. And that incident coordinated with Kashmir's release.

ISLAMABAD, March 10 (KUNA) -- The dead body of a Pakistani cricket fan, who died of Indian police torture, was handed over to his family at Indo-Pak eastern Wagha border on Monday.
Mehmoud Khalid, a Pakistani citizen, went to India three years back to watch a cricket test match. During his stay, he lost his passport.
When he went to file a report for his missing Passport, police arrested him on spying charges and subjected him to sever torture. He died during the police custody.
His dead body was handed over to his family by the Indian border authorities at Wagha border.
Pakistan last week released an Indian who had been arrested on spying charges for past 35 years. (end)

http://www.kuna.net.kw/NewsAgenciesPublicSite/ArticleDetails.aspx?id=1890499&Language=en

Last edited:
Ok fair enough as far as pictures are concerned. Was just a question in mind.
Good that u acknowledge that one...

And before you excited, let me just tell you something. You didn't know anything about this either and you just dug this up from google. How do I know this? Because you edited your post to include this part. So don't be accusing me of stuff you what you do as well. And I ask you this nicely unlike you speaking like a 15 year old girl.
Really...:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Here's a fact for u....I have lived all my life in Mumbai....I know much more about the city than u wud want me to know....since ur skecptic about me, u can verify my details and location from the moderator... ...I edited the post because of an error which i hv mentioned earlier(as if that was criteria)....yes I did google for a link but how did I know the name first(common sense)??, Sebastian D'Souza works for Mumbai Mirror which is local daily of mumbai and belongs to Timesgroup organization...TOI was the first to publish those pics on the very morning the attacks took place...I hv myself escaped a couple bomb blasts earlier in first half of 2000!! you want description which u will never find in news?? nything more u want to ask about my credentials??

You can check for yourself his circumstances of killing which are not even that clear. This is a thorough article on it.
http://muslimmedianetwork.com/mmn/?p=3383
rather than going through conspiracy theories u wud have done better had u gone through the transcripts of the wireless talk that took place among the police officials which may not have been reproduced by pakistani media.....Any more proof can be found in a book released by one of the top officials(martyred on 26/11) wife who has uncovered all the minute facts...

and to the link u provided it was published in dec 2008 when not all details were out..

You're making an apples and oranges comparison. These routes are closely monitored and you know that any fisherman who goes into other ways is caught pretty quickly.
you are really ignorant....u don't want to accept the facts...India's coastline isn't well protected.....i already said verify ur facts and speak, but u won't do that....just a simple question ?? How come many people snick into US , European countries, Australia and also saudi(i read this one on this forum which one of ur guys has posted)....

That's really irrelevent. If this was indeed a conspiracy, then US and UK would be involved in it. Kasab said that he was pre-arrested before the attack and that Headley was one of the people along with other FBI who tortured him. If that's the case, then yes US would be involved.
and all that pakistan has accepted is irrelevant too??is ur govt. lying?? ur govt. wants his extradition on what basis??

I doubt you know what you're talking about here. I mean to start off, you probably don't know all the facts regarding the incident. Keep in mind that not all facts are given out to public and if this was indeed a conspiracy then the facts would stay hidden.
Grow up buddy!! u want me to believe ur words?? someone who probably hasn't seen mumbai,doesn't know its daily affairs?? do u even know who were the other officers killed that day and their history??
If I start speaking of the blasts in Pakistan and give some links and doubt the credentials, will u oblige to what I say? Funny eh?? Only the person who suffers knows it well dear .....

:cheers:

Oh Man, hope they also said Kahander Plane hijacking also an Indian plan to release Pak citizen which then made JeM.

And herein lies the problem. To get to the indian trawler, they would first have to enter indian waters. How is that possible? I have heard some indian theories and answered them all on this so throw anything at me.

Almost all of the time one would think. India has a high number of radars in the area with heavy monitoring, even before the attack. As far as them not getting caught and being unreported, you're again going into coincidences. You also mentioned that regarding Karkare getting killed not being a coincidence.

I really don't question the trawler being found. If it was indeed a false-flag attack, then they would have thoroughly planned this out and placed the trawler there. The big question is them entering Indian waters. Again, I have heard indian theories and stories on that before so throw it at me. If it was not a false-flag attack, then fair enough. I am not suggesting anything regarding this being a false flag attack or not.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...dramas-creating-fake-terrorists-fake-pak.html

Now if i may i would like to ask you what you think really happened on 26/11 .
I simply want to know your view on the events that occurred, so that my posts don't put things in your mouth. I think that's fair.

Now about the question about entering Indian waters. Despite being a heavily Radar monitored area.

I would like to point you to another heavily radar monitored stretch of sea, Between America and Cuba. Despite the Americans having for greater resources then the IN or the coast guard for that matter. Cuban Smugglers continue to penetrate the international border and reach the coast of Florida.

Everything from people smuggling to drug cartels takes this route and Americans have been trying for years to do something about it.
And they have yet to stop the flow of refugees or drugs.

This easily makes the case that penetrating International borders using the sea route is very possible scenario.

12 people or more on small fast boat. Intercept an India fishing boat.
Take the crew hostage, put the crew under Duress to get them into close to Mumbai, murder the crew upon reaching Mumbai.

That's what the Indian authorities have told us what happened and from the point of view i presented. That seems to be the most likely scenario.

Feel free to express your own views as long as you can present an argument with reason.

I have one qs. why were the statements of the Same Kasab not so readily accepted in the first place when he was saying all that includes in the following video ?

Ok lets take..Kasab is Saying False here.
But Then why all of a sudden he becomes a saint speaking Truth and Truth Alone , once he changes and speaks what is against Indian perceptions ?

Why his statements which seem to be anti-indian perception become a matter of discussion at length.. suspicious and why did the same perceptions not appear when the First Original Confession of Kasab was taken, where he agreed to all the charges ?

That day the same Kasab was Amar Singh and Now the same Kasab has become Actor .. and a Speaker of Truth and despite of the fact that Kasab's statements are in direct confrontation with the Statemnts of Rehman Malik where he testified the Indian Theory ?

Is the Act of Changing Statement in Trial ?
If a Murderer say No he didnt kill, Can we start "inventing" suspecions neglecting all the "Solid" proofs and Hundreds of Witnesses ?

Phone Calls/Records are False,
9 Terrorists are False,
The Photos are False,
The Witnesses are False,
FBI is Stupid,
Reman Malik is lier,
Nawaz Shareef's Statement was Childish,
Indian Gov is Fooling,
Mumbai Police is Covering up

BUT a Big BUT...

Kasab is an Actor , who came to India and he is Speaking Truth.

Any Buyers ?

My request is, Be logical But be logical for every thing ; on Both sides of the Coin.
200 Humans Dead . Still defending the Murderer ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Exactly don't explain me crap because i ain't buying it, and this lecture on humanity take a hike dude. Go fix your house first where you guys will not let an excuse go to kill a Pakistani and how many are still in your jails. How many have come back dead, with visible torture marks. Don't give me a lesson on humanity where as in your country there are worse human rights abuses and still you guys defend it so vigorously. I though that your breed could still be reasoned with, me and my fellow men are accused of being out of touch believing in conspiracies, looking at the above i can easily say that we are still not at your level.

Didn't even bother reading half of what you wrote. A criminal never accepts that he's a criminal.
Dont speak to me about your human rights. There are indian soldiers from 1971 still in pakistani jails. There are thousands of indian fisherman in your jails.
And don't lecture me about torture. So many indian fisherman have returned from pakistan mentally retarded. Shows how well you treat them.
Remember Ajaj Sharma? The pilot who's plane crashed in Kargil War ? He was captured alive and returned with 100 bullets and marks of torture

I dont know about other pakistanis but as for you , you are right , you are still not our level.
And yeah , no need to show me how aggressive you are by using crappy language. I can use it too but i guess i'm way more civilised. If you cannot reply formally ,then don't.

Last edited:
Didn't even bother reading half of what you wrote. A criminal never accepts that he's a criminal.

But the criminal that you guys are defending has accepted that he was a criminal.

Dont crap me about your human rights. There are indian soldiers from 1971 still ******* in pakistani jails. There are thousands of indian fisherman ******* in your jails.

And so are many Pakistanis in your jails. So whats your point

And don't lecture me about torture. So many indian fisherman have returned from pakistan mentally retarded. Shows how well you treat them.
Remember Ajaj Sharma? The pilot who's plane crashed in Kargil War ? He was captured alive and returned with 100 bullets and marks of torture

BS is BS till proven other wise so if you have a fact to prove it other wise it will be take for what it is crap.

I dont know about other pakistanis but as for you , you are right , you are still not our level.
:hitwall:

It would have been better if you had read what i had written rather then making a fool of your self. I was never defending Kasab but was arguing over the fact that many of you were defending kashmir singh. Read again and read properly Kill Kasab if proven guilty i will not shed a tear. He committed a crime you have proof give me the gun i will shoot him for you. So rather then over hyped emotional ranting put something credible facts on the table. I made a point and put a proof all you are doing in running your mouth. Well I am sure that neither me nor any other Pakistani is at your level of being a retard. So i guess it will be better if I don't cater to your Bakwas any more. :wave:

And herein lies the problem. To get to the indian trawler, they would first have to enter indian waters. How is that possible?
the attackers traveled by sea from Karachi, Pakistan across the Arabian Sea, hijacked the Indian fishing trawler 'Kuber'. The captain of 'Kuber', Amar Singh Solanki, had earlier been imprisoned for six months in a Pakistani jail for illegally fishing in Pakistani waters.

Finding a stray Indian Trawler in sea borders is not that difficult. Hijacking the trawler for well armed and trained terrorists is conceivable.
I have heard some indian theories and answered them all on this so throw anything at me.
Then you certainly are smarter than your government and intelligence agencies.

Almost all of the time one would think. India has a high number of radars in the area with heavy monitoring, even before the attack. As far as them not getting caught and being unreported, you're again going into coincidences.
What are the chances of an Indian Trawler being questioned in Indian Water, prey tell me.

Glad we atleast got this away. Took long time coming.

I really don't question the trawler being found. If it was indeed a false-flag attack, then they would have thoroughly planned this out and placed the trawler there. The big question is them entering Indian waters.
I am not sure what "Stories" you have been hearing and refuting, it has always been a single official narrative. In Pakistani Waters they were on a Pakistani Boat "Al Hussaini" for 1 day, On 23rd Nov they shifted to Indian Trawler "MV KUBER" close to the border area and finally reached Mumbai on the fateful day,

the alleged False Flag operation and cover-up of this scale would require people from several agencies (Police, Coast Guard, Navy, etc etc) to be involved. Too many people. Two many mouths. It does not happen this way dear.

Indian Lawyer exposes Police, RAW dramas of creating fake terrorists with fake Pak
Of all the litter in the dumping ground, all you could come up with is this piece of scrap,

It would have been better if you had read what i had written rather then making a fool of your self. I was never defending Kasab but was arguing over the fact that many of you were defending kashmir singh. Read again and read properly Kill Kasab if proven guilty i will not shed a tear. He committed a crime you have proof give me the gun i will shoot him for you. So rather then over hyped emotional ranting put something credible facts on the table. I made a point and put a proof all you are doing in running your mouth. Well I am sure that neither me nor any other Pakistani is at your level of being a retard. So i guess it will be better if I don't cater to your Bakwas any more. :wave:

You need to read my messages again. I was suggesting merely the fact that spying is not the same crime as killing 180 people. So , whatever punishment Kashmir Singh got was more than enough for such a crime. On the other hand , Kasab killed so many people and the only sentence fit for him is death. What proof do you exactly need. Go to the Indian consulate in Islamabad if you are so eager , they would provide you with 10000 pages of proof .
On the other hand , Pakistan had no so called proof that Kashmir Singh was a spy. I don't deny that he was , but there was no conclusive proof to frame him. Judiciary works on proof, not suspicion. You didn't do a favour by releasing him. Go to wikipedia and look into the matter . You released Kashmir Singh because you did not have conclusive proof to give him death sentence.
Same is true for Sarabjit Singh. I agree with you , if Sarabjit is guilty , go along , hang him , but atleast show us some proof that he's guilty .

You need to read my messages again. I was suggesting merely the fact that spying is not the same crime as killing 180 people. So , whatever punishment Kashmir Singh got was more than enough for such a crime. On the other hand , Kasab killed so many people and the only sentence fit for him is death. What proof do you exactly need. Go to the Indian consulate in Islamabad if you are so eager , they would provide you with 10000 pages of proof .
On the other hand , Pakistan had no so called proof that Kashmir Singh was a spy. I don't deny that he was , but there was no conclusive proof to frame him. Judiciary works on proof, not suspicion. You didn't do a favour by releasing him. Go to wikipedia and look into the matter . You released Kashmir Singh because you did not have conclusive proof to give him death sentence.
Same is true for Sarabjit Singh. I agree with you , if Sarabjit is guilty , go along , hang him , but atleast show us some proof that he's guilty .

Now I understand what you are saying and it sounded something like the below..........................

BlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlah

Now on a serious note, you are beyond reason, i will tell you why first off we didn't resale the pig because we didn't have any proof on him but because the clown musharaf wanted to be known as some saint full of mercy. Unfortunately he only went on with this for publicities sake. Secondly you oxy moron where am i even saying that i need proof about kasab get your head out of your @$$ and read again i said

If you have proof against him and kill him, you have him in your country in your courts in front of your judge do what ever is fair and if he deserves a death sentence he deserves it in all fairness.

Now for your double standards a crime is a crime and a pig caught in my country even though he is just a spy deserves to be shoot. Now go cry a river, you gandhiwadi hypocrite. And if you even have an iota of shame in you which i doubt don't come back to waist my time.

If you have proof against him and kill him, you have him in your country in your courts in front of your judge do what ever is fair and if he deserves a death sentence he deserves it in all fairness.

I might i hi-jack the thread here.

But how many Of you feel Kasab deserves the Death penalty as opposed to Life imprisonment.

Wha do you feel would be the more accurate punishment.

Back
Top Bottom