What's new

Kasab says he was never given training in Pakistan

when your country says.
Pakistan (the state is saying nothing.)

9/11 was an American dram
26/11 was an Indian Drama
Again, 9/11 conspiracy is a popular opinion not just among Pakistanis but any other nationalities.

All meant to discredit Pakistan which in on it self has no links links or connections with terrorism.
This is irrelevent. Not sure what you're trying to prove with this. If you're trying to show that previous extremism from Pakistan is good enough evidence for this then that's a poor argument.

You claim Taliban is in fact working for America.
We claim TTP is. The Taliban you're referring to is Afghan Taliban. Very different.

Raw, Mossad and CIA is responsible for all the bombings.
Again, how is this relevent. You're making a diversion here.

The whole world has it in for Pakistan.
Whilst the Every single one of convince yourself this is reality.

1. Not every single one of us.
2. We have reason to believe indian involvement in terrorism. But that's irrelevent.

You have to at one point or the other ask yourself the fundamental question why any one should even go to all this trouble to get Pakistan.
To denuclearize Pakistan. To take attention away from eastern border. To stop China from getting resources via Pakistan (since China will soon be challenging US hegemony).

Not even the chines media reports on our claims.
China has no business in this. Their media don't got much to do with it. They will only report the happenings, not any analysis.

Not a single 3rd party has validating any of the nonsense coming out of Pakistan.

I have talked about this stuff before in other topcis and you seem oblivious to it. Single 3rd party acts on information given to it. You think all the information out there, every single facts, is all that there exists?

Will post my questions again since no one answered it:

Not suggesting anything as to who did this attack but there were always a few fishy things. Why were almost all photoes taken from the attack were of Kasab (or the guy who resembles Kasab for some)? There were a few others, but it was his photoes were in the news for most part. Is it a mere coincidence that he was the only one caught and it was his photoes that were making news for the most part? Is there any info on who took the photoes? I doubt it was CCTV because they are normally not that clear. The photoes seem to be of good quality and right on target. If it was a bystander, I doubt the picture would be that perfect.

Why was Karkare killed pretty early on in the attack? Again, was it a mere coincidence?

Indians say that the terrorists being able to cross into indian waters was a coincidence as well due to security lapses that are very rare (never heard of one before personally) in those waters. Too many coincidences happening at once.

no...india wanted to keep him alive and keep adjourning his trial, in an attempt to buy time. If indian kill kasab, then world media will stop caring about the whole mumbai drama --since everyone is sick and tired about hearing of it.

so by all means, hang him castrate him do whatever you want with him. We'll just do the same to Sarabjit Singh -who really is a convicted terrorist.

Kasab and Sarabjit?
Difference =

India wants release of Sarabjit.
Pakistan has abandoned Kasab.

Now please explain.

India trying to free it's own terrorist you mean?

Kasab and Sarabjit?
Difference =

India wants release of Sarabjit.

yes, keep wanting

Pakistan has abandoned Kasab.

Now please explain.

Pakistan was denied access.

And it has nothing to do with "abandoning" him. If he really did what indians say he did, then we want nothing to do with him.

india may be an enemy, but killing of civilians is always wrong. Under no exceptions is it right.

u hindustanys seem to think we are happy about 26/11 and see it as some kind of blessing. It took attention away from Kashmir issue, which is at the heart of every Pakistani man woman and child.

Why would we want that?

Not suggesting anything as to who did this attack but there were always a few fishy things. Why were almost all photoes taken from the attack were of Kasab (or the guy who resembles Kasab for some)? There were a few others, but it was his photoes were in the news for most part. Is it a mere coincidence that he was the only one caught and it was his photoes that were making news for the most part? Is there any info on who took the photoes? I doubt it was CCTV because they are normally not that clear. The photoes seem to be of good quality and right on target. If it was a bystander, I doubt the picture would be that perfect.

Why was Karkare killed pretty early on in the attack? Again, was it a mere coincidence?

Indians say that the terrorists being able to cross into indian waters was a coincidence as well due to security lapses that are very rare (never heard of one before personally) in those waters. Too many coincidences happening at once.

Dude about Karkare, you are raising doubt and hence you have to substantiate by proof, mere theory will not help. Enough response is provided in various threads. Also read statement of the lone survivor, who was present in the Incidence.

Also answer my few questions.
1) Why did GOP has accepted him as Pakistani Citizen, involved in 26/11.
2) Why did they arrest 7 other people.

Spare me the US pressure theory, as it is not possible that pressure works only when it comes to India.

yes the Karkare component is what really makes me suspicious....but this is one of those unsolved mysterious which will remain unsolved I think; much to the chagrine of his poor family

1) Why did GOP has accepted him as Pakistani Citizen, involved in 26/11.

his nationality is moot point....

even indian nationals like Mr. Ansari were involved in the attack. indians seem to be forgetting this reality.

I'm sure some of the hotel staff were complicit as well.

2) Why did they arrest 7 other people..

court order

GoP has accepted he is Pakistani and he himself is saying he is Pakistani. That's not the problem. The problem is what else he is saying.

GoP has accepted he is Pakistani and he himself is saying he is Pakistani. That's not the problem. The problem is what else he is saying.

Well He will say He came From Moon , now all you people then start saying he is not came from Pakistan he came from space- ship and came from Moon and not from Pakistan....Oh forget to tell you he is trained to lie , ... you people are too desperate .... or what is the reason your govt. put news blackout from this trial?? what they want to hide from public?

Remember Kargin : What you and Your Govt Said during initial Days of War??

Remember Nuclear proliferation? all you asked is give us proof, when proof given ......

See ..... all those things... at the end of the day ........ everythings proofs

Well He will say He came From Moon , now all you people then start saying he is not came from Pakistan he came from space- ship and came from Moon and not from Pakistan....Oh forget to tell you he is trained to lie , ... you people are too desperate .... or what is the reason your govt. put news blackout from this trial?? what they want to hide from public?

Remember Kargin : What you and Your Govt Said during initial Days of War??

Remember Nuclear proliferation? all you asked is give us proof, when proof given ......

See ..... all those things... at the end of the day ........ everythings proofs

This is a strawman argument.

Check yourself:

Straw man - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

1. Presenting a misrepresentation of the opponent's position and then refuting it, thus giving the appearance that the opponent's actual position has been refuted.[1]
2. Quoting an opponent's words out of context — i.e. choosing quotations which are intentionally misrepresentative of the opponent's actual intentions (see contextomy and quote mining).[2]
5. Oversimplifying an opponent's argument, then attacking this oversimplified version.

What I just quoted are the strawman arguments you used.

If he says he will come from moon, no I will not believe him. He is not saying something so unbelievable as you're making it sound like. You are using sarcasm to defend yourself which in itself is a pathetic because you're not defending against anything he is saying but stretching what he's saying into something so unbelievable that you're trying to make it sound what he is saying right now is unbelievable. i.e. taking it out of context.

It's like that old argument that if you trust a person very much and if they tell you to do fall from a cliff you'll do that. No, only if the person asks me to do something that's not completely stupid.

Also, you mentioned that he is trained to lie, etc.

1. How do you know he is trained to do so?
2. If he lieing right now, why would he be telling the "truth" (i.e. indian version of the truth) before?

As far as Kargil and Nuclear part, again strawman. It's got nothing to do with this whole episode so it's irrelevent.

I really hope amateur debaters like you learn how to debate properly and not do something like what you just did. If you thing I am completely crazy or something and talking BS then just don't reply. Simple as that. You're wasting my time as well as your own along with bandwidth.

Last edited:
Pakistan (the state is saying nothing.)

Again, 9/11 conspiracy is a popular opinion not just among Pakistanis but any other nationalities.

This is irrelevent. Not sure what you're trying to prove with this. If you're trying to show that previous extremism from Pakistan is good enough evidence for this then that's a poor argument.

We claim TTP is. The Taliban you're referring to is Afghan Taliban. Very different.

Again, how is this relevent. You're making a diversion here.

1. Not every single one of us.
2. We have reason to believe indian involvement in terrorism. But that's irrelevent.

To denuclearize Pakistan. To take attention away from eastern border. To stop China from getting resources via Pakistan (since China will soon be challenging US hegemony).

China has no business in this. Their media don't got much to do with it. They will only report the happenings, not any analysis.

I have talked about this stuff before in other topcis and you seem oblivious to it. Single 3rd party acts on information given to it. You think all the information out there, every single facts, is all that there exists?

you know your right. I have been a bit of Douche for the last few posts.

Just spouting rhetoric. Loosing all objectivity in the process. what i was saying may be true but is should not be said in the manner i choose to at the time.

I apologize, and will refrain from posting till i have something subjective to say.

You really don't have inch of an idea of 26/11 events, don't you?? So let me help u...

the name of the photographer was Sebastian D'Souza who is a professional....and if u want to know more about his presence go through this...

http://www.indiaenews.com/india/20091126/234076.htm

If u want other pics and proof of his photos, just google his name and go thru thousands of pages...

If u want to see other terrorists, go to youtube where u will find the CCTV footages in Taj, Oberoi, mumbai station which show many faces clearly and also the tussle that took place to overpower kasab(it is a raw video which was taken from a person using his mobile)...

Get a life dude, do u even know how was he killed?? Better go through his wife's statement if not the Indian govts., surely u don't think she too lies...

Ever heard of smuggling or human trafficking?? how does they take place?? In most cases it is through sea/ ocean routes..

Also, its not just Indians who claim that terrorist came through water way..ur govt has accepted it and so has the US,UK and other neutral govt...

If u really have anything to contribute or discuss please do so but beforehand know the facts...

:cheers:
am trying to post my response with a better expalination. but m not able to do so due to 404!!

Last edited:

A pretty lame argument, you can do better. Probably everyone thought that you could figure it out yourself. There are bundles of photographs of other terrorists as well as Video footage. Kasab was played repeatedly because he was the one caught alive. He was the news to sell. Also the target chosen by Kasab was the most crowded and if you know about CST station, you would know the quantum of traffic commuting from there Much more likely to include a Journalist additionally it is next to TOI office..

As for the WHO, the photojournalist have already testified in court and if you do follow Indian media regularly, you would have encountered atleast one of the articles written by them. I'll give you the names: Shriram Vernekar and Sebastian D'souza, rest you can google if you reallyare that interested.

Yes that was a coincidence. Karkare can be said as the only coincidence, but again demise of an Anti Terror Group officer in a terrorist attack is hardly a coincidence.

You dont remember any because you don't want to. the sea border has been porous, additionally they were on an Indian trawler and that made one hell of a difference. It was not coincidence, but exploitation of loopholes in security. How frequently do Pakistani Seaman do get caught or for that matter Indian fishermen in Pakistani Seas, and how many do you think went un-reported.

Answers in Blue. So it can now be taken for a fact that Kasab was a Pakistani - Right, we agree on this I believe.

Moving onto other aspects, Kasab entered through Sea - His confession (initial one) guided the investigation. He told Polie and coastguards about the trawler (Kuber) and they located it in the sea.

Don't tell me that entire Police and CoastGuard division was accomplice - Simply not possible. Too many people and even if one squeaks government would fall like a pack of cards, if proven of killing its own people and that is not how espionage missions are carried out.

So can his part in Terrorist attack be considered proven - or you want to argue?? Photographs from Journalist and 600+ witnesses added to his knowledge about the route taken.

If agreed then we can move onto further details.

You really don't have inch of an idea of 26/11 events, don't you?? So let me help u...

the name of the photographer was Sebastian D'Souza who is a professional....and if u want to know more about his presence go through this...

India eNews - Photographer who shot Kasab firing not proud of his pictures

If u want other pics and proof of his photos, just google his name and go thru thousands of pages...

If u want to see other terrorists, go to youtube where u will find the CCTV footages in Taj, Oberoi, mumbai station which show many faces clearly and also the tussle that took place to overpower kasab(it is a raw video which was taken from a person using his mobile)...

Ok fair enough as far as pictures are concerned. Was just a question in mind. And before you excited, let me just tell you something. You didn't know anything about this either and you just dug this up from google. How do I know this? Because you edited your post to include this part. So don't be accusing me of stuff you what you do as well. And I ask you this nicely unlike you speaking like a 15 year old girl.

Get a life dude, do u even know how was he killed?? Better go through his wife's statement if not the Indian govts., surely u don't think she too lies...
You can check for yourself his circumstances of killing which are not even that clear. This is a thorough article on it.
http://muslimmedianetwork.com/mmn/?p=3383

Ever heard of smuggling or human trafficking?? how does they take place?? In most cases it is through sea/ ocean routes..
You're making an apples and oranges comparison. These routes are closely monitored and you know that any fisherman who goes into other ways is caught pretty quickly.

Also, its not just Indians who claim that terrorist came through water way..ur govt has accepted it and so has the US,UK and other neutral govt...
That's really irrelevent. If this was indeed a conspiracy, then US and UK would be involved in it. Kasab said that he was pre-arrested before the attack and that Headley was one of the people along with other FBI who tortured him. If that's the case, then yes US would be involved.

If u really have anything to contribute or discuss please do so but beforehand know the facts...
I doubt you know what you're talking about here. I mean to start off, you probably don't know all the facts regarding the incident. Keep in mind that not all facts are given out to public and if this was indeed a conspiracy then the facts would stay hidden.

Back
Top Bottom