What's new

Kasab says he was never given training in Pakistan

even 5 year old kid can be understand after to see this all fake videos from HINDOOZ thet this is a hindooz inside job and evry one know that even there own lawer and media and also many USA officals say that , so why these dirt hindooz not stoping their propaganda against pak , i think this is not their fault , this is up to what they eat and drink effecting them badly,:devil:

even 5 year old kid can be understand after to see this all fake videos from HINDOOZ thet this is a hindooz inside job and evry one know that even there own lawer and media and also many USA officals say that , so why these dirt hindooz not stoping their propaganda against pak , i think this is not their fault , this is up to what they eat and drink effecting them badly,:devil:

Correction - Maybe only a 5 Year Old would say that.

I do not beleive the kind of attention being garnished on this entirely expected (From any criminal) denial. As far as evidence is concerned - We have voice recordings of conversations between terrorists and their handlers. We have Video footage and Photographs of Kasab holding the very AK 47 - he claims to never have touched. We have over 600 eye witnesses what more do we need. He is caught by the police while in middle of a terrorist act, and you guys still have a room for conspiracy theories.

How did Mumbai Police know of Kuber boat and that they entered from sea route, if Kasab had not told them. This was in news and immidiately, coastguards were out to locate the abandoned vehicle.

Need more proof - Here is some:

Revisit dispathes of terror video for the spine chilling conversation between the terrorists and their handlers.

We are eating and drinking pretty fine, and this seems to be a very stupid, immature and pathetic response from the person whose country itself is in grip of terrorism.

I request all Pakistani members to atleast denounce the terrorists.

As far as "HINDOOZ" bit is concerned, Even Kasab has not gone to the extent of denying which religion he belongs to or for that matter what nation - Although I think it is irrelevant.

please , do hang Sarabjit Singh. That poor innocent man has wasted the best years of his life trapped in a prison anyway, wrongly framed. Better to die than to live like that.
So many innocent people die everyday. How does it matter if one more is killed ?

A man convicted of a crime in Pakistan is innocent because he has committed a crime in Pakistan, well i am sure that that dog called kashmir singh was barking the same thing when he was in jail in Pakistan and showed his true colors as soon as he crossed the line. So save the bs for some one who might not be able to smell the crap.

no...india wanted to keep him alive and keep adjourning his trial, in an attempt to buy time. If indian kill kasab, then world media will stop caring about the whole mumbai drama --since everyone is sick and tired about hearing of it.

We are not..because all those who were responsible for killing so many innocents are yet to be punished....I think this much you can accept...

so by all means, hang him castrate him do whatever you want with him. We'll just do the same to Sarabjit Singh -who really is a convicted terrorist.

Pity that you used such words....What has Kasab to do with Sarabjit Singh??? Poor man have already lost prime of his life in Pakistani Jail.....I am not sure what would be your reaction had he been someone close to you and in Indian Jail....The tragedy of India-Pak is that in immense hatred we tend to loose what we call humanity.....You kill mine i will kill yours...and then we call ourselves educated human beings....:tdown:

You should hang Sarabjit Singh if he deserve that not because of what happen to Kasab....

A man convicted of a crime in Pakistan is innocent because he has committed a crime in Pakistan, well i am sure that that dog called kashmir singh was barking the same thing when he was in jail in Pakistan and showed his true colors as soon as he crossed the line. So save the bs for some one who might not be able to smell the crap.

Great going my friend...Another person who is handicapped by hatred...Do you know Kashmir Singh story?? I bet you don't because if you had you would not have made such comments...I would have preferred death sentence than the kind of life he spend in Pakistani Jail...

I am not sure if you believe in wikipedia but just for reference putting few experts...

Upon arrest, he was accused of espionage and smuggling but it could not be proved by the authorities.[3] At the time of his arrest, his family included his wife, Paramjit Kaur, and three children under the age of 10.

Subsequently in the same year, he was sentenced to death by a Pakistan Army court.[4] This verdict was upheld by a civil court in between 1976 and 1977 and a mercy petition followed this, but to no avail.

Singh's entire family but for Paramjit, his wife had lost hope for his return. In 1986, when the Pakistan government released a few Indian prisoners, who were accused of spying, from the Lahore jail, the family knew that he was alive, but on a death sentence.

He further added that he had "fought his case on humanitarian grounds as he [Singh] had spent 35 years in jail."[9]

On seeing this, President of Pakistan, Pervez Musharraf expressed shock and disbelief and accepted this mercy petition and ordered for release and repatriation of Singh to India.

What more you would like to do with him???

@Back to Topic

Kasab has said lot of things right from admitting everything in front of Police...in front of court...and backtracking in between...There have been ample proof against him including eye-witnesses...so rest assured justice will prevail....

Last edited:
Great going my friend...Another person who is handicapped by hatred...Do you know Kashmir Singh story?? I bet you don't because if you had you would not have made such comments...I would have preferred death sentence than the kind of life he spend in Pakistani Jail...

I am not sure if you believe in wikipedia but just for reference putting few experts...

Upon arrest, he was accused of espionage and smuggling but it could not be proved by the authorities.[3] At the time of his arrest, his family included his wife, Paramjit Kaur, and three children under the age of 10.

Subsequently in the same year, he was sentenced to death by a Pakistan Army court.[4] This verdict was upheld by a civil court in between 1976 and 1977 and a mercy petition followed this, but to no avail.

Singh's entire family but for Paramjit, his wife had lost hope for his return. In 1986, when the Pakistan government released a few Indian prisoners, who were accused of spying, from the Lahore jail, the family knew that he was alive, but on a death sentence.

He further added that he had "fought his case on humanitarian grounds as he [Singh] had spent 35 years in jail."[9]

On seeing this, President of Pakistan, Pervez Musharraf expressed shock and disbelief and accepted this mercy petition and ordered for release and repatriation of Singh to India.

What more you would like to do with him???

@Back to Topic

Kasab has said lot of things right from admitting everything in front of Police...in front of court...and backtracking in between...There have been ample proof against him including eye-witnesses...so rest assured justice will prevail....

Save the crap for some one else I am blinded by haterate then tell you what you are such a humane person and have so much love for humanity then tell your gov to let kasab go even though he is guilty. I will tell you what you contradicted your self with in the post that you had posted you came up with such a heart touching story that was so full of it, that a terrorist who was guilty of crime that he confessed to when he was released should have been hanged that is what was suppose to be done with him. The matter of fact is that you guys cant even smell the crap because you are always in it. Don't mind but at one point you are telling me to forgive the guy because he had a wife a child a mother or what ever. What about the people who suffered because of him. Were they not human, or the brand of humanity is left for you indians only. And then on the other hand there is Kasab, I don't care what happens to him. You have a prove hang him based on that. But don't defent the b@$t@rd Kashmir singh because when you clap both the hands are used not one.

And ps you should be thankful to our barbaric Pakistani gov who let him go alive and healthy because unlike us your peace loving humanitarian gov like to send Pakistanis back in body bags no matter the crime even if it is minor or close to none.

Last edited:
You should hang Sarabjit Singh if he deserve that not because of what happen to Kasab....

Yes I agree, because of the carnage he caused at Lahore. At the moment, his execution was stayed. His family is asking for permission to come to Pakistan, and it seems that the request is being considered.

Regardless of Kasab drama, Singh will likely be executed. And I'm damn proud of that fact.

Yes I agree, because of the carnage he caused at Lahore. At the moment, his execution was stayed. His family is asking for permission to come to Pakistan, and it seems that the request is being considered.

Regardless of Kasab drama, Singh will likely be executed. And I'm damn proud of that fact.

And also the poor human Kashmir singh below is what he had to say when he went back to india. Thanks to that fool burney.

CHANDIGARH: In a reversal of his stand that he had no role in espionage, Kashmir Singh, who was released from a Pakistani jail after being incarcerated for 35 years, on Friday admitted that he had gone into Pakistan “on duty” to spy for the Indian Military Intelligence.

However, he refused to divulge details about who controlled the operations.

Addressing journalists at the Press Club here, Mr. Singh, with his wife Paramjit Kaur by his side, narrated his experiences of crossing the border on numerous occasions to collect information required by the MI.

He denied any involvement in subversive activities.

Mr. Singh, who received a salary of Rs. 480 a month then, said he had changed his appearance to resemble a Muslimin Pakistan.

Claiming to be conversant in Persian, Urdu and Arabic, he said that “duty” also took him to Afghanistan and Iran.

Mr. Singh refused to narrate details about the torture he underwent after he was arrested on June 17, 1974, and placed on the death row, saying his family might not be able to bear it. However, he narrated how in 1977 and 1979 eleventh hour political changes saved him from the gallows.

Ms. Kaur said she worked as a maid to feed her three children during her husband’s absence.

The couple alleged that the Indian government just washed its hands off the family after Pakistan arrested Mr. Singh.

While Mr. Singh claimed that there were about 100 Indian spies languishing in Pakistani prisons, his lawyer, Ranjan Lakhanpal, who had moved the court for compensation, demanded that the government formulate a policy to own, honour and compensate “such heroes.”

Meanwhile, Punjab Chief Minister Parkash Singh Badal announced a monthly pension of Rs. 5,000 each to the couple.

The Hindu : Front Page : I was a spy, says Kashmir Singh

and i have no problems with that....If he indeed break Pakistani law then he should be treated under the jurisdiction....All i am saying is that his fate should not be linked with Kasab...seems like you are in agreement...

Save the crap for some one else I am blinded by haterate then tell you what you are such a humane person and have so much love for humanity then tell your gov to let kasab go even though he is guilty. I will tell you what you contradicted your self with in the post that you had posted you came up with such a heart touching story that was so full of it, that a terrorist who was guilty of crime that he confessed to when he was released should have been hanged that is what was suppose to be done with him. The matter of fact is that you guys cant even smell the crap because you are always in it. Don't mind but at one point you are telling me to forgive the guy because he had a wife a child a mother or what ever. What about the people who suffered because of him. Were they not human, or the brand of humanity is left for you indians only. And then on the other hand there is Kasab, I don't care what happens to him. You have a prove hang him based on that. But don't defent the b@$t@rd Kashmir singh because when you clap both the hands are used not one.

Are you done or you have some more to add??? Now just read my post again...Did i ever say that he was not a spy agent or anything like that...he spent 35 years in Jail...Let me repeat 35 years...Is that consider punishment by any stretch of your imagination??? In fact i said that i would prefer death than such a life......With this read my post again and share what you find wrong in it???

And ps you should be thankful to our barbaric Pakistani gov who let him go alive and healthy because unlike us your peace loving humanitarian gov like to send Pakistanis back in body bags no matter the crime even if it is minor or close to none.

That's why i accused you of blinded by hatred..... You could not differentiate between a simple message and quoted it as a message from Indian fanatic against Pakistan....I think Mush should be praised for accepting his mercy petition......but somehow you thought i am calling your govt. Barbaric....

Let our legal courts decide who is guilty or who is not, and then let our law enforcement agencies or governments follow the court orders regarding these two individuals (Kasab and Sarabjit).

Pardon me but it looks like we are doing a better job at barking than dogs!!

Let our legal courts decide who is guilty or who is not, and then let our law enforcement agencies or governments follow the court orders regarding these two individuals (Kasab and Sarabjit).

Pardon me but it looks like we are doing a better job at barking than dogs!!

Indeed you guys are on one hand defending the spies that you send to our country and on the other blaming the whole nation for being terrorists. Great Job. And I used the statement of barking for that dog that i have named already.

Last edited:
Are you done or you have some more to add??? Now just read my post again...Did i ever say that he was not a spy agent or anything like that...he spent 35 years in Jail...Let me repeat 35 years...Is that consider punishment by any stretch of your imagination??? In fact i said that i would prefer death than such a life......With this read my post again and share what you find wrong in it???

So 35 years in jail he should have been hanged that is what he had deserved, he was a spy and only God knows best how many people died because of him. So stop defending the criminal.

That's why i accused you of blinded by hatred..... You could not differentiate between a simple message and quoted it as a message from Indian fanatic against Pakistan....I think Mush should be praised for accepting his mercy petition......but somehow you thought i am calling your govt. Barbaric....

I didn't accuse you of any thing i just made a statement, and as far as that Mush is concerned he deserves no mercy for selling out the county for his political gains. Do you even know that right after Kashmir was send to india the gift that was send was a man in body bag who had overstayed his visa when he went to india for some matches.

Indeed you guys are on one hand defending the spies that you send to our country and on the other blaming the whole nation for being terrorists. Great Job. And I used the statement of barking for that dog that i have named already now you want to use that for your entire country be my guest.

Good job at twisting my words. I have lot of respect for my country of birth.

Thanks for your time and comments. No further discussion.

Take care.

I didn't accuse you of any thing i just made a statement, and as far as that Mush is concerned he deserves no mercy for selling out the county for his political gains. Do you even know that right after Kashmir was send to india the gift that was send was a man in body bag who had overstayed his visa when he went to india for some matches.

Please stop falling for the conspiracy theories....People on this side of the border are also human beings....If we did not ill-treat a force of 90K POW's why would one kill civilians....

Having said that i cannot vouch for each and every individual(on both sides)...For instance how do you know that the man you are talking about was killed by Indian agencies??? How do you know that no Indian has been killed by Pakistani Agencies???

As far as Mush is concerned I hate him from the fact that he was the architect of Kargil(you might have high regards for same)..however that does not mean that good work of someone should be ignored...One should have the dignity of praising good things even if they are committed by adversary....

Anyways seems we have strayed from the topic..so lets get back to topic...

Back
Top Bottom