What's new

Kasab says he was never given training in Pakistan

Good job at twisting my words. I have lot of respect for my country of birth.

Thanks for your time and comments. No further discussion.

Take care.

Thank you for your time infact i will take back my words can say that i got carried away with the statement. I appreciate your love for your country as I love mine. So I understand the feeling.

The double standards are clear here. When he was saying that he was involved in the attack, he was telling the truth. Now he is saying that he was tortured and forced to say that, and he was not in fact involved, he is lieing.

http://dailymailnews.com/1209/19/FrontPage/FrontPage1.php -- Interesting read

He is saying that he was pre-arrested before the attack and that he resembles someone closely who was involved in the attack.

the main accused of Mumbai terror drama, Ajmal Kasab on Friday retracted from his earlier statement and claimed he was tortured and forced to make all the earlier confessions. Denying all charges against him, Kasab said the statement was made under duress and that he was a pre-arrested accused.

“I had a passport and I’m not the first one to come from Pakistan to Juhu area. I was arranging for a house here. The local police first arrested me and then handed me over to the crime branch,” he said.
The alleged Pakistani gunman also told the court that he had met David Headley in jail some time after the attacks and said that Headley was a member of the FBI team that interrogated him in jail. The lone captured terrorist further said that on November 27, he was produced before a magistrate who then took his custody. “I have not given any confession before the magistrate and my statement has been falsely implicated,” Kasab added.

“I was not present at VT,” said Mohammed Ajmal Amir Kasab, referring to Victoria Terminus, the former name of Mumbai’s main railway station where he is accused of opening fire on November 26.
“I do not know what has happened. Witnesses have come and recognized me because my face looks similar to the terrorists,” he told the judge at the special prison court in Mumbai where he is on trial. Kasab claimed that “The police have killed the main accused who had resemblance with me and they told me that his name was Abu Ali.”

“I am his look alike. His height and face resembles mine,” Kasasb said. “That is why I was picked up. I have been framed,” he added, speaking in Hindi. Kasab, who claimed that he was 20 years old, also denied that he was with Abu Ismail during the attack at CST (VT Station). He rejected the evidence of a witness, Bharat Tamore, that he was seen with 10 terrorists at Badhwar Park when they got down from a dinghy there.

“I totally deny the confession made before the Magistrate. I was beaten up by the police and was interrogated by foreigners and one of them was Headley,” he told Special Judge M L Tahiliyani.
The judge cut him short saying he should first answer the questions put to him by the court and then say whatever he wanted to.
Lawyer Ejaz Naqvi, defending another accused Sabhaudin Ahmed, said Kasab had named Headley and that it should be recorded.
David Coleman Headley, a US national of Pakistani origin, was arrested by FBI in October on terror charges and is believed to have played a role in aiding the Mumbai terror attacks.

Something I posted on another forum:

Not suggesting anything as to who did this attack but there were always a few fishy things. Why were almost all photoes taken from the attack were of Kasab (or the guy who resembles Kasab for some)? There were a few others, but his photoes were in the news for most part. Is it a mere coincidence that he was the only one caught and it was his photoes that were making news for the most part? Is there any info on who took the photoes? I doubt it was CCTV because they are normally not that clear. The photoes seem to be of good quality and right on target. If it was a bystander, I doubt the picture would be that perfect. Why was Karkare killed pretty early on in the attack? Again, was it a mere coincidence? Indians say that the terrorists being able to cross into indian waters was a coincidence as well due to security lapses that are very rare (never heard of one before personally) in those waters. Too many coincidences happening at once.

Last edited:
Please stop falling for the conspiracy theories....People on this side of the border are also human beings....If we did not ill-treat a force of 90K POW's why would one kill civilians....

Having said that i cannot vouch for each and every individual(on both sides)...For instance how do you know that the man you are talking about was killed by Indian agencies??? How do you know that no Indian has been killed by Pakistani Agencies???

As far as Mush is concerned I hate him from the fact that he was the architect of Kargil(you might have high regards for same)..however that does not mean that good work of someone should be ignored...One should have the dignity of praising good things even if they are committed by adversary....

Anyways seems we have strayed from the topic..so lets get back to topic...

I understand and trust me that we Pakistanis don't wake up every day thinking about destroying India, but my blood starts boiling that how many indians here just start badmouthing Pakistan for no reason. I know that we have bad apples on our side as well.
Kargil: all I can say is that one mans hero is another's villain, but there are many instances in history that where a war hero or a national hero turned bad and was remembered for that rather then the good things that he had done. Much could have been made out of gold but he sold my country for his gain. I am sure that if Gandhi (no disrespect to him) had tried to sell out india at the last minute, how had the history remembered him. Hope that you understand my point.

I remember reading about the guy that i had mentioned and he died in police custody, will try to find the article latter. And it cannot be disqualified as a conspiracy theory.

As far as Kasab is concerned, cant say much. You have proof do what ever your countries law dictates. Thats all.

Last edited:
You Pakistani's show spend your time writing novels instead of this baseless propaganda.

You have knack for fictional works.

:lol:

this case is never gonna end because of several reasons:
1. india does not have ANY solid evidence against him or pakistan
2. he keeps on changing his statement
3. some sort of indian political power was involved in 11/26 [which seems more realistic]

I understand and trust me that we Pakistanis don't wake up every day thinking about destroying India, but my blood starts boiling that how many indians here just start badmouthing Pakistan for no reason. I know that we have bad apples on our side as well.

That's where you need to watch out....Such people are in plenty on both sides.....For every Indian there is a pakistani who bad mouth each other and vice versa....I have come across people who believe that mumbai was a plan of RAW to malign Pakistan.....Does that mean i shall start saying all Pakistani's have lost it..blah blah...

Secondly i do trust you that Pakistani's don't wake up every day thinking about destroying India however do you think about the other side with same eyes???

Kargil: all I can say is that one mans hero is another's villain, but there are many instances in history that where a war hero or a national hero turned bad and was remembered for that rather then the good things that he had done. Much could have been made out of gold but he sold my country for his gain. I am sure that if Gandhi (no disrespect to him) had tried to sell out india at the last minute, how had the history remembered him. Hope that you understand my point.

Ironically there are lot of people who feel hadn't been Gandhi country partition would have been avoided..So you know people have their own minds and interpretations....

I remember reading about the guy that i had mentioned and he died in police custody, will try to find the article latter. And it cannot be disqualified as a conspiracy theory.

Buddy there are so many people who die in Police custody in your Jails as well...My country might top the world when it comes to custodial deaths....It has nothing to do with person being killed because he/she was Pakistani...He might have died a natural death or someone pushed him to extreme...however inferring that he was killed because of his nationality is taking the argument too far...

As far as Kasab is concerned, cant say much. You have proof do what ever your countries law dictates. Thats all.

I agree...Law should take its own course.....What surprises me is the dramatic effect conspiracy theories have on both sides of the border....

indian --- you're putting words in my mouth; you never heard me say that. So either stick to topic or otherwise get lost.

Provide the sufficient evidence and you will get responses. Our courts don't have the authority to appease indians when there is not enough evidence to indict people.

Kasab is in your custody, let your indian courts decide the verdict.

It just seems that indians dont want the case to get resolved. Otherwise, the issue of Kashmir will come up again. Already, many people realize that the conflicts and problems of the entire region cannot be solved unless Kashmir issue is solved.

terrorists win when you let them hi-jack your diplomacy...it seems in the case of india, they already won. What will happen with the homegrown naxalites, as well as hindu militants who pose much greater threat to "secular/democratic" india than Pakistan does!

(even your PM Singh admits it)

How is anything being discussed here is propaganda. It's coming out of indian courts.

What is being done here by indians is nothing but rhetoric. Ignoring everything being put forward and not answering the hard questions. Sure you want to do that, do that. But stay on your own forums such as BR.

Back
Top Bottom