What's new

Karzai urges Taliban to fight Pakistan

i can't believe karzai said that. i hope the united states take notice of this.

but we afghans have the capability to halt the supply for most part of your country by giving arms to pashtuns in Karaachi

How much opium does an average Afghan consume per day if I may know ? :azn:

You think Pashtuns give a damn about Afghanistan ?

i can't believe karzai said that. i hope the united states take notice of this.

Mate , his days are numbered , what else do you expect ? . You will see another couple of gems in the coming weeks . Wait :D

How much opium does an average Afghan consume per day if I may know ? :azn:

You think Pashtuns give a damn about Afghanistan ?

Mate , his days are numbered , what else do you expect ? . You will see another couple of gems in the coming weeks . Wait :D

he thinks afghans are that smart lol!!!!? @Adamkhel our pathans are pakistani, if you afghanis think that they will side with you then test us, my uncle married to a pathani i know them very well ,and they hate darri people.

Last edited by a moderator:
Many times, PDF posters say bad things about Pakistan, because they have not seen the country. They just hear the biased media, the talib-b@stards, and form an opinion based on half-truths and lies.

Who are you calling bast*rds? they are the last remaining resistance against foreign occupation even when musharraf and others backstabbed them. and you're barking up the wrong tree, this guy used to have an avatar of mullah omar and respects them despite being shia. because theyre not a sectarian group, just fighting for a noble cause.

This comes from a salve of panjab Right?

you may have picked up this mentality from your country where pashtuns are being kicked to the gutter, treated like a football by ex-NA druglords. thats what happens when the foundation of a country is based on ethnicity. Pakistan's vision is different. when Islam is the primary identity, all ethnic groups have an equal place and proudly live out their traditions within that brotherhood. it may seem difficult for you to fathom since your 'business' trips are hardly sufficient to understand the country. you're clearly just talking sh*t out of that a*s-shaped mouth, my afagn refugee friend.

This is true.

Most of the anti-pashtun stuff is uploaded and discussed by Tajiks, Uzbeks, and Hazaras.

The problem is the long running disputes in Afghanistan and the blood feuds among tribes.

peace

The problem is the intervention of Pakistan and that pakistanis spread the ISI made version of islam to Afghanistan. We afghans never had any kind of problem among ourselves, these ethnic tensions are just a gift of ISI

The problem is the intervention of Pakistan and that pakistanis spread the ISI made version of islam to Afghanistan. We afghans never had any kind of problem among ourselves, these ethnic tensions are just a gift of ISI

Your people are one miserable lot and trying to shift the blame on Pakistan which entered the game late. Who invited Russia in Afghanistan? After Russian withdrawal who started fighting? Warlords were fighting on ethnic lines, and that is before any Taliban came into picture. Don't blame us for your failures specifically when you have been threatening to break Pakistan ever since its inception.

Your people are one miserable lot and trying to shift the blame on Pakistan which entered the game late. Who invited Russia in Afghanistan? After Russian withdrawal who started fighting? Warlords were fighting on ethnic lines, and that is before any Taliban came into picture. Don't blame us for your failures specifically when you have been threatening to break Pakistan ever since its inception.

Russian influence (Communism) was increasing in Afghanistan.

Kabul at 1960
schoolgirls+in+Kabul+1960s.jpg

In 1978, the government in Afghanistan was peaceful, moderate, progressive and non-communist. The US government wanted control of Afghanistan. The CIA decided to finance some extremist ******* and put them into power in Afghanistan.

reaganandmujahideen1.jpg

"It was July 3, 1979 that President Carter signed the first directive for secret aid to the opponents of the .... regime in Kabul. "And that very day, I wrote a note to the president in which I explained to him that in my opinion this aid was going to induce a Soviet military intervention." Brzezinski said he "Knowingly increased the probability that (the Soviets) would invade."

The USA took the side of the Moslem extremist Afghan Mujahideen.

In 1981, CIA Director Casey worked with Saudi Prince Turki bin Faisal and the Pakistani ISI "to create a foreign legion of ****** Muslims."

This idea had "originated in the elite Safari Club," a coalition of intelligence agencies, which included the CIA and French intelligence.

More than 100,000 Islamic militants were trained in Pakistan, in camps overseen by the CIA and MI6. Britain's SAS training future al-Qaida and Taliban fighters in bomb-making and other black arts. Future al-Qaeda leaders were trained at a CIA camp in Virginia. This was called Operation Cyclone.

ISI was just Mule of CIA. We give undue credit to ISI...

Who are you calling bast*rds? they are the last remaining resistance against foreign occupation even when musharraf and others backstabbed them. and you're barking up the wrong tree, this guy used to have an avatar of mullah omar and respects them despite being shia. because theyre not a sectarian group, just fighting for a noble cause.

you may have picked up this mentality from your country where pashtuns are being kicked to the gutter, treated like a football by ex-NA druglords. thats what happens when the foundation of a country is based on ethnicity. Pakistan's vision is different. when Islam is the primary identity, all ethnic groups have an equal place and proudly live out their traditions within that brotherhood. it may seem difficult for you to fathom since your 'business' trips are hardly sufficient to understand the country. you're clearly just talking sh*t out of that a*s-shaped mouth, my afagn refugee friend.

See that your case is even worse because if you been damaged by the consumption of too much crappy **** propagande aslong with daal. Very bad combination I have to say. I know that you have been inspired by isreal to accept the religion as your identity but in reality even a simple mined pakistani know that this is not the case because if you had really consider Islam as your primary identity in tis case you shoul consider al muslims as your brothers and you wouldn't fund a terrorist groups to kill muslims and burn their schools and make million as refugees for years. If islam had been really your identity you wouldn't mind that bengalis wanted to study in their own language because studying in bengali or pashto doesn't make one kafeer. If you really believed in islam and had accepted islam as your primary identity you wouldn't make degaratory remaks about refugees because Muhmmad (Puh) has been also once a refugee

See that your case is even worse because if you been damaged by the consumption of too much crappy **** propagande aslong with daal. Very bad combination I have to say. I know that you have been inspired by isreal to accept the religion as your identity but in reality even a simple mined pakistani know that this is not the case because if you had really consider Islam as your primary identity in tis case you shoul consider al muslims as your brothers and you wouldn't fund a terrorist groups to kill muslims and burn their schools and make million as refugees for years. If islam had been really your identity you wouldn't mind that bengalis wanted to study in their own language because studying in bengali or pashto doesn't make one kafeer. If you really believed in islam and had accepted islam as your primary identity you wouldn't make degaratory remaks about refugees because Muhmmad (Puh) has been also once a refugee

Very balanced and reasonable post. Unlike other country Pakistan always badmouthed Refugees. We Indians took care of Bangla refugees, Lankan refugees, Infact we are accepting Burmese refugees as well. No one badmouthed them..

(Note: Illegal Bangladeshi are not refugees).. ..

hahahah As I matter of fact I am from a Northern provice called baghlan

hence proved such Khassi logics given by Northerns every time to shift whole blame on ISI and Pakistan and will call Election referendum of 47 phony . Yet they did not hesitate to travel Pakistan and use it's resources to live a comfortable life. Namaak Haram

Sadly, so many expat from our gad-forsaken region dump their countries, settle in the West, and then start shouting slogans, empty bharaks, empty bravado, beer muscles, and what not.

It is time you guys take care of your adopted country,

And please do not export this ethnic and religious and political $hit back home.

We have to live here, and survive here, and we don't need to do any $hit shoveling.

thank you.

Your hate for overseas Pakistanis and expats is expected of you now.

If you don't like us, fine.
Just do remember that we are the only thing standing between Pakistan and economic misery of a greater kind.

Even if I set that aside for a secod, what right did anyone give you to speak for them?
YOU don't speak for me.

So how dare you tell me where my loyalties are, YOU do not know me.

Stop acting like you do.

Please let us give peace a chance.

Thank you

I would love peace, but a stable Afghanistan has always been anti-Pakistan.
Even in the 60's and 70's they were up to no good.

And today the ANA and leaders in Kabul are Northern alliance war lords and are only in power because of the ethnic conflict there and because the Americans sided with them. They are anti-Pakistani to the core. Our army has made many mistakes, but peace with Afghanistan in it's current form is not possible.

Very balanced and reasonable post. Unlike other country Pakistan always badmouthed Refugees. We Indians took care of Bangla refugees, Lankan refugees, Infact we are accepting Burmese refugees as well. No one badmouthed them..

(Note: Illegal Bangladeshi are not refugees).. ..

Oh really? just scooch over to Bangladeshi Section and see what happens when Bangladeshis badmouths you indians and suddenly you lot start to taunt them how we taken good care of you in 71 and yet you are badmouthing us. Spare this holly crap.

And yeah Despite taking care of Srilankan refugess, Your PM was bombarded with females who came in to india as a tamil refugee.

Spare us this holy crap.

If Pakistan wants to get rid of all their refugees, they can begin by deporting the Taliban leaders and their families. Start with Mullah Omar. :tup:

If Pakistan wants to get rid of all their refugees, they can begin by deporting the Taliban leaders and their families. Start with Mullah Omar. :tup:

We don't know where he is but we do know about some 3 million refugees, after taking care for 30 years it is high time they go back to Afghanistan which according to you is more developed then Pakistan now and has a better HDI :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom