What's new

Karzai urges Taliban to fight Pakistan

Okay no point arguing. You guys have been living as beggars in our country for too long. If you guys have any shme or ghairat, then leave. But sadly, this wont happen. Bohot baighairat ho tusi.

If you had known the history you had known that you pakistani were stealing even from the aide for "those beggars" which is once again shows what kind of cheap people you are. Well if you have gharat try to expel us hehehe

Okay man panjabis are our masters ... while ur the bit.hes of tajiks ! fair enough!

Good that you accepted that you are the slave of panjab but we pashtuns consider tajiks or any afghan ethnic group as our brothers and sisters and we don't have any kind of problems with them. It is only panjabis and panjabized pashtuns who are talking this **** as if we have some kind of problems

PDF is our aka Pakistani institution. Not too different from our homes, cities, provinces or country.

And we have guests from other places.

Some of these guests do not realize that they are guests, so we must remind them at least few times about this very fact.

I have personally met Indians (Hindus and not just Muslims) who changed 100% and turned 180 degrees when they actually visited Pakistan and met ordinary Punjabis, Pashtuns, Sindhis and urdu speaking.

Many times, PDF posters say bad things about Pakistan, because they have not seen the country. They just hear the biased media, the talib-b@stards, and form an opinion based on half-truths and lies.

Thus it is our duty to at least give a chance to those who may have a capacity to change.

Thank you

Guest? some a$shole pops up and talks abt breakin ur country... what do u do? serve him tea and wish him good luck? if this shyt ever comes infront of me .. id personally eff him up!

PDF is our aka Pakistani institution. Not too different from our homes, cities, provinces or country.

And we have guests from other places.

Some of these guests do not realize that they are guests, so we must remind them at least few times about this very fact.

I have personally met Indians (Hindus and not just Muslims) who changed 100% and turned 180 degrees when they actually visited Pakistan and met ordinary Punjabis, Pashtuns, Sindhis and urdu speaking.

Many times, PDF posters say bad things about Pakistan, because they have not seen the country. They just hear the biased media, the talib-b@stards, and form an opinion based on half-truths and lies.

Thus it is our duty to at least give a chance to those who may have a capacity to change.

Thank you

Afghans will never change. Even after living in Pakistan illegally for decades they still will complain and whine about Pakistan.

The only way they'll change is if they start by getting rid of their racist and superiority (who knows why they even feel superior) mindset

I haven't meet panjabis in Pakistan but I have seen a number of them in other countries and they are nice people and I don't have any kind of problems with panjabis. my problem or should I say our problems are only with the panjabis establishment which are mostly landlord and slave minded arestocts who don't even have for their own people and language.

Meeting Pakistani expats (Punjabi, Pushtoons, Sindhis and Urdu speaking) is OK.

But the real experience is to visit the place.

There are so many posters from our neighboring countries who form very strong opinions about us without ever setting foot at our land.

You visit Lahore and if possible other places.

See if panjabis establishment is mostly landlord and slave minded aristocrats.

May be you will find this to be true, and may be you will find it to be false.

But at least you will have the confidence that what you say is correct and based on some direct experience.

Thank you.

Guest? some a$shole pops up and talks abt breakin ur country... what do u do? serve him tea and wish him good luck? if this shyt ever comes infront of me .. id personally eff him up!

Haven't you and your forefathers served tea to Angreez and other colonial powers, So serving the Others is something that is in your blood, you may like it or not but this is how you are. And If I come infront of you you wouldn't be able to do anyting so stop with these cheap talks, we all know who is an afghan and who is pakistani

Please see your own sigs for an answer to your question.

Is this how Ali rah would respond?

Who am I, a lowly poster in the great presence of leaders like him.

thank you

Yes it is so and the very same for the International community/UN , who consider Pakistan as the inheritor of the old frontiers of British India . Now either you can accept that reality and move on since the agreement by the late Amir is a fait accompli and works towards the prosperity of the country which is just FUBAR from a long time . Or you can continue this animosity towards Pakistan which has only harmed you since the day you started it . This dream of referendum of any sort , anywhere is not going to come true . This is more of a joke , some ruler of Afghanistan signs a deal with the British , another Govt ratifies it with them but only when Pakistan gets independence do the Afghans remember , " Hey that line's illegal and null void " . You cant renounce anything at will in International Law , your position changes from Govt to Govt it seems , this isn't a comedy circus going . Forget it . Nobody in Pakistan even cares about what the Mayor of the Presidential palace has to say .

So , the Americans become saviors now in whom you put all your trust , is it so ? :D But , Mr Karzai and International media which you trust say the same things about Yanks being trigger happy and deliberately killing the Afghans during their operations , now following their campaigns in other countries , taking these facts into account and comparing it with yours , I have no reason to agree with you , none at all . I must remind you that is exactly the same sort of thinking which got Soviets in Afghanistan in the first place . Rest assured , the only people who have worked towards the destruction of your country are Afghans themselves . I know for one that Saudi Arabia and US also provided help and assistance to your people in their war against Comrades of Kabul and the red army . Yet I do not see their name in this selective history of yours . :azn:

But we aren't killing our own people in the first place , now how can we stop what we aren't doing ? :azn: Sure , we can accept these demands of Sharia if put down by the Pakistani nation , accept the consitution and participate in the elections and if you get the majority of votes required to form Govt then you can implement your idea but it appears that your friends are more happy to " shove it " down the throats of people on gun point , ai'nt going to work that way because they know the silent majority doesn't agree with this barbaric interpretations of theirs . A few thousand armed thugs do not represent the nation .

@Armstrong

Need your opinion on this , mate .
you are fighting your own people ttp is nothing more than group of tribal people who are fighting you and supported by most tribals your type of guys lived in same kind of denial in 1971 and we lost half of Pakistan so wake up stop killing your own people

Last edited by a moderator:
Good that you accepted that you are the slave of panjab but we pashtuns consider tajiks or any afghan ethnic group as our brothers and sisters and we don't have any kind of problems with them. It is only panjabis and panjabized pashtuns who are talking this **** as if we have some kind of problems

What a logic tajiks are ur brothers while panjabis are our masters? lol problem? kid search youtube for anti pashtun videos and guess who the uploaders are... search tajik forums and see what they think about u... says alot abt ur brothers! and what are panjabized pashtuns? i guess all Pakistani pashtuns are panjabised and dont give a flyin fk abt ur arse....

Haven't you and your forefathers served tea to Angreez and other colonial powers, So serving the Others is something that is in your blood, you may like it or not but this is how you are. And If I come infront of you you wouldn't be able to do anyting so stop with these cheap talks, we all know who is an afghan and who is pakistani

That's a very hurtful thing to say brother man.

Very hurtful.

Would you expect DF to show up on an Afghanistani forum and talk about forefathers of Afghanistanis?

Why do we get this empty bravado and attack each other in person?

The we all claim that we are the "most civilized" people in the world.

Even if we cannot control ourselves in a simple discussion.

Please quit,

Before mods show up with a danda.

Thank you

Meeting Pakistani expats (Punjabi, Pushtoons, Sindhis and Urdu speaking) is OK.

But the real experience is to visit the place.

There are so many posters from our neighboring countries who form very strong opinions about us without ever setting foot at our land.

You visit Lahore and if possible other places.

See if panjabis establishment is mostly landlord and slave minded aristocrats.

May be you will find this to be true, and may be you will find it to be false.

But at least you will have the confidence that what you say is correct and based on some direct experience.

Thank you.

You are right. I would make sure to visit Panjab or other part of Pakistan sometime. but again don't get me wrong. I don't have anything against the poor people of panjab who are suffering because 300-500 families who have been in charge in Pakistan in the last 60 years. Because these moron panajabi estabvlishment doesn't really want the unity of muslims what they want is to have control over people and resources that don't want to be under their rule. If they really have been for the unity of muslims in indian subcontenent they wouldn't force on people a fake langauge and religion as identity and etc.. but they would let these people to by their own wish join hands and cooparate and work for the betterment of their lives like In EU.

Mines fked the angraiz.. while ur low life ancestors sold their country and people to angraiz... and u twats dare talk abt ghairat?it was the kunni afghans tht sold KPK to the british not the other way around..

Very hurtful.

Would you expect DF to show up on an Afghanistani forum and talk about forefathers of Afghanistanis?

Please quit,

Thank you

There is a saying which says give respect and take respect. If he says something stupid about my people and my nation he shouldn't be surprised when I start telling the truth about his nation

Very hurtful.

Please quit,

Thank you

Sup apologist whats next? licking his feet! lagay raho

Mines fked the angraiz.. while ur low life ancestors sold their country and people to angraiz... and u twats dare talk abt ghairat?it was the kunni afghans tht sold KPK to the british not the other way around..

That beygharata Amir was son of ***** but what should I call you that you are accepting and respecting the deal of that Amir? hahha

What a logic tajiks are ur brothers while panjabis are our masters? lol problem? kid search youtube for anti pashtun videos and guess who the uploaders are... search tajik forums and see what they think about u... says alot abt ur brothers! and what are panjabized pashtuns? i guess all Pakistani pashtuns are panjabised and dont give a flyin fk abt ur arse....

Those who are spreading those misinfromation are the slave of iranians

That beygharata Amir was son of ***** but what should I call you that you are accepting and respecting the deal of that Amir? hahha

And who chose tht amir? the afghans... it was ur ancestors who saved their behind by selling their country.. as for the deal come take it .. instead of barkin on internet i dare ur impotent ANA to try to invade Pakistan...u afghani hijras (eunuchs) can only bark on internet.

Back
Top Bottom