What's new

Karzai urges Taliban to fight Pakistan

You've got to be kidding me ! They dominate the Transport Business...dominate which means all the freights...everything is dominated by the Pukhtoons ! And calling it a low status business is as ludicrous as saying that the Punjabis servicing the Agricultural Output of Pakistan don't have that 'high a status' !
freights??? really, I guess if nobody stops you you would claim that all pakistani airlines are also controlled by pashtuns.

The rest of your post is something I can't answer because I don't know about the 50 richest families of Pakistan ! :blink:
Of course, you don't know and there is no way to found out this information, isn't so?
But I can tell you this, in terms of Human Development Index (which is a measure of most of what you stated !) - the HDI of much of the Pukhtoon belt is comparable to the HDI in Punjab & Sindh with the Hazara Region enjoying the HDI comparable to the Highest HDI in Pakistan baring Islamabad !

I can also tell you this that Afghanistan's HDI for 2012 stood at 0.374 which is higher than a single district in Pakistan (Tharparkar at 0.314) whilst the second lowest HDI in Pakistan at 0.422 for Musa Khel, Baluchistan which is still quite a bit higher than your country's average ! So at any rate, despite the sh*tty situation that we've been due to having a neighbor like Afghanistan - We're still far...far ahead of you & so are the Pukhtoons of Pakistan !

We have been at war for 35 years so compare the HDI of pashtuns of Pakistan with us doesn't make any sense. What you should do is to compare their HDI rate with other ethnicities to know about the real condition of pashtuns in Pakistan.

Obama wants complete withdraw but pentagon wants at least 30000 troops but because of budget cut no one staying behind Sorry :disagree:

If at all what you said would happen, plans would have been drawn already and it's implementation would have already started as this is 2013 and time for withdrawal is fast approaching. But whats happening on the ground is completely opposite. And one more thing, US and NATO will not leave Afghanistan COMPLETELY. There will be definitely some presence. Only pakistan is looking forward for a complete withdrawal. Not even Russia,China,India,Iran etc want them to leave.

Indeed, the number of pashtuns are decreasing thanks to your panjabis masters. Again, If you had been a real pashtun and had some ghairat only this fact for you would be enough to hate panjab but since you are their true servant and slave you would bring this on my face. Shame on you

Panjabis must be geniuses to subdue the 'holy pashtuns' (your words), or you are a Delusional fool who will believe anything?

My Bosniak Brother ! :cheers:

Hows the wife & kids, mate ? Hows life in Bosnia treating you ? :azn:

Did the Bosniaks finally produce another Zlatan Ibrahimovic or are the Croats going to continue producing Luka Modrics & dominate Football ? :unsure:

hehe

all good, alhamdulillah! thanks for asking, bro.

we have good generation of players right now. Džeko (City), Pjanić(Roma), Lulić(Lazio) and so on. We r curently on the first place in our q. group for WC in Brasil - didnt lose single game so far, 3 point ahead of Greece and 5 ahead of Slovakia. So we r expecting to be in Brasil next summer. :D

Don't get me wrong, I love pashtuns as my own brothers and sisters but those people who claim to be pashtun but stand and defend the policies of Panjab which is the destruction of Afghanistan are not my brothers or sisters. I don't see any difference between them or a panjabi.

By the way, Do Arabs in emirate also say that pashtuns that control the taxi and transportation sector in UAE should be vey happy because they have high status jobs?

Destruction of Afghanistan started the day it decided to oppose Pakistan. Punjab has nothing to do with it.

And I didn't get your second part at all.

not as much as Urdu which is derived from Hindi and Persian.

Lol ... thanks for accepting tht.. unlike u our pashto isnt dilluted....although we dont give a shyt abt urdu... its just a language our lingua france..

you mean that only three words are there not Persian heheh

Learn something:

atu9ur.jpg

Could be but still can't be with the status of pashto in Afghanistan and in our universities courses in German and French are offered it doesn't mean anything.

LOL.. even CSS the highest exams for civil services has pashto as a subject... Pashto is the meduim of instruction in KPK...and pashtun belt of baluchistan... we probably have more MA,PHDs in pashto than ur country!

could be but still can't be compared that more than 20 tv channels broadcast in pashto in Afghanistan. This is just the start.

And we have hundreds of universities teaching pashto..how many do u have? even the one in kabul is donated by Pakistan.

How about the first Muslim ever in space was an afghan pashtun

The first muslim in space was a saudi Sultan salman al saud.. and abdul ahad mohmand was sent in space by the soviets who controlled ur country... :omghaha:

On the other hand a Pashtun Dr AQ Khan made Pakistan a nuclear power.. have had several Pashtun presidents .. DG ISIs,Chief of Airforce and COASs of PAK ARMY..

Ghulam ishaq khan born in bannu

*president of pakistan for 6 years
*secretory of defence
*participated in pakistna nuclear program
*minister of finance

show me any of the afghan present in the thread..anyone of similar rank from his hometown in afghanistan

Dear Farhan

I see that you know too little about the afghan history. The fact that you accusing afghans for spreading terrorism shows how misguided and misinformed you are. If you had read our history you had known that all afghan kings or presidents in the past 280 years except three people have been pashtuns.

Ghulam ishaq khan born in bannu

*president of pakistan for 6 years
*secretory of defence
*participated in pakistna nuclear program
*minister of finance

show me any of the afghan present in the thread..anyone of similar rank from his hometown in afghanistan

Dear Farhan

I see that you know too little about the afghan history. The fact that you accusing afghans for spreading terrorism shows how misguided and misinformed you are. If you had read our history you had known that all afghan kings or presidents in the past 280 years except three people have been pashtuns.

On what basis do you say that they are Slaves & the Punjabis are their Masters ?

Or is this just an emotional outburst coming about due to years of conditioning in trying to explain away the failed attempts of Afghans to incite Pakistani Pukhtoons in revolting against Pakistan ?
This multiplied by 1/0.

When I point out to an afghan that Americans humiliate them daily, kill them daily..... Saudi finance the taliban..... They ignore this.... Mad.

freights??? really, I guess if nobody stops you you would claim that all pakistani airlines are also controlled by pashtuns.

The Transport Industry is all encompassing & yes there are Pashtun Pilots !

Of course, you don't know and there is no way to found out this information, isn't so?

So you just asked a moot question for the heck of it ?

I could tell you this - Our Nuke was built by a Pukhtoon ! Our Armed Forces have been led by Pukhtoons ! Our Bureaucracy & Economy alike has had numerous Pukhtoon contributions !

We have been at war for 35 years so compare the HDI of pashtuns of Pakistan with us doesn't make any sense. What you should do is to compare their HDI rate with other ethnicities to know about the real condition of pashtuns in Pakistan.

Even before the war you're last major exports ran out when the gas dried up so spare me the 35 year BS ! We've been suffering from that right next you; we've hosted your kind in the millions for 3 decades, have the largest IDP population in the world, are engaged in a regressive security paradigm with our neighbors in the East, have our backs broken due to crippling sanctions & are subjected to your Uzbeks, Tajiks, TTP & Foreign Militants that have been attacking us for the past 10 years whilst living in your lands with impunity !

Their HDI rate has been compared in case you didn't bother to read my post ! At any rate Punjab & Sindh have always been more prosperous than other parts of Pakistan because these have hosted 3-4 historical megacities for centuries. And since the 18th Amendment all Federating Units have significant Provincial Autonomy; too bad like the rest of Pakistan, the Pukhtoon belt also had the worst Government in their History !

No he has not said TTP.

This $tupid @rse is Taliban to fight Pakistan.

Do not worry guys.

Taliban are not listening to him. If Taliban get a chance, they will do to Kharazai that is not too different from what happened to Najibullah.

I think it is time to calm down. Especially us. The Pakistanis.

We must have 100% faith in our military to defend any aggression either from West or East or North or South.

OK?

And our military did exactly that in the specific border clash that happened the other day.

Our post is still there, and one poor Afghan policeman is dead due this unnecessary and $tupid attack on Pakistani post.

We are 10 times bigger.

So we must not go bonkers on every little statement from Afghanistan.

Thank you.

He is urging Afghan Taliban to fight Pakistan, which means the Afghan Taliban will now become TTP is effect as they will be joining TTP in attacking Pakistan, that is what I mean.

I could tell you this - Our Nuke was built by a Pukhtoon ! Our Armed Forces have been led by Pukhtoons ! Our Bureaucracy & Economy alike has had numerous Pukhtoon contributions !

I don't want to get much off topic, but Abdul Qadeer Khan simple stole the blueprints. There is a word for that: thief.

hehe

all good, alhamdulillah! thanks for asking, bro.

we have good generation of players right now. Džeko (City), Pjanić(Roma), Lulić(Lazio) and so on. We r curently on the first place in our q. group for WC in Brasil - didnt lose single game so far, 3 point ahead of Greece and 5 ahead of Slovakia. So we r expecting to be in Brasil next summer. :D

Thats good but our Football team is beyond bad - We got beaten 3-0 by Palestine ! :omghaha:

So any chance of visiting Pakistan ? :azn:

I don't want to get much off topic, but Abdul Qadeer Khan simple stole the blueprints. There is a word for that: thief.

Who cares, your country Afghanistan lives off of smuggled rice and wheat from Pakistan. It's because of theft many of you even eat.

Tell that to the Americans & the Soviets who took the German Scientists back with them ! :kiss3:

And he stole the Centrifuging designs not the blueprints for making the Nukes & yes we had a separate program going on as well on a different centrifuge design - Please go through one our Nuclear Program threads on PDF !

Back
Top Bottom