What's new

Karzai urges Taliban to fight Pakistan

and one none of those 90% is able to speak proper pashto.
Tajiks and uzbeks are my countrymen and as an patriot pashtun I respect them and want that they should have the same right as I have but lets see if you guys receive they same treatment by your panajbis masters.
Please don't pretend that the relation between panjabized pathans and panjabis are can be called friendly because a slave can't never be friend with his master. Panjabis are your masters and you guys two choice to pretend that this is not the case or to accept the truth and librate yourselves.

*what is proper pashto
*tajik and uzbeks are your countrymen and you respect them
*but punjabis are our friend and countrymen as well but we are under them?how is this possible?have you ever been to pakistan?

how are they our master?
do they ask us to do this and that?

Pashtuns are much more in army than considering there population
pashtuns president has ruled this country for more than 15 years of total 65years(or 23% of total) while population stands at 15% of total

malgarya
Ghulam ishaq khan was from bannu and president of pakistan for 6 years..nor waya

Funny not even the nationalists or islamists want to seperate the country... u fail afghuani!

The Pakhtoons I've met have a great sense of belonging to their roots and village. But I've never met one that wants to leave Pakistan for anything. Infact those who have lived in Karachi associate more with Karachi than their villages/towns.

I am not Pashtun, but I can sympathize with their problems.

Why are you in the UAE? Are you a taxi driver? :)

The Pashtoon taxi drivers in UAE have very nice opinions of Afghans in general. Even they are tiring of these illegals on our soil.

Lol... and ur pashto itself is heavily persianised..?

not as much as Urdu which is derived from Hindi and Persian.

Its not persion but heavily persianised partly bcoz persian was the lingua franca back than..

you mean that only three words are there not Persian heheh

Pashto is still the medium of instruction in rural KPK... while universities offer various course in pasto including MA,PHD,CSS(civil services) etc..
Could be but still can't be with the status of pashto in Afghanistan and in our universities courses in German and French are offered it doesn't mean anything.

Probably as much as punjabi ... ATV,Khyber tv etc with dozens of pashto radio channels.. You guys even listen to Pakistani pashto singers .. heard Rahim Shah is very popular in afghwanistan?
could be but still can't be compared that more than 20 tv channels broadcast in pashto in Afghanistan. This is just the start.

Probably much more than u guys!

Lol.. even a Pashtun made Pakistan a nuclear state..and thts just one of the achievements.. what achievements do u have to show?

How about the first Muslim ever in space was an afghan pashtun

The Pashtoon taxi drivers in UAE have very nice opinions of Afghans in general. Even they are tiring of these illegals on our soil.

Don't get me wrong, I love pashtuns as my own brothers and sisters but those people who claim to be pashtun but stand and defend the policies of Panjab which is the destruction of Afghanistan are not my brothers or sisters. I don't see any difference between them or a panjabi.

By the way, Do Arabs in emirate also say that pashtuns that control the taxi and transportation sector in UAE should be vey happy because they have high status jobs?

If he is urging TTP to fight Pakistan that is an act of war, and PAF has every right to kill him.

No he has not said TTP.

This $tupid @rse is Taliban to fight Pakistan.

Do not worry guys.

Taliban are not listening to him. If Taliban get a chance, they will do to Kharazai that is not too different from what happened to Najibullah.

I think it is time to calm down. Especially us. The Pakistanis.

We must have 100% faith in our military to defend any aggression either from West or East or North or South.

OK?

And our military did exactly that in the specific border clash that happened the other day.

Our post is still there, and one poor Afghan policeman is dead due this unnecessary and $tupid attack on Pakistani post.

We are 10 times bigger.

So we must not go bonkers on every little statement from Afghanistan.

Thank you.

Pakistanis from all walks of life think of Afghanistan as a fifth province, so when Karzai makes these statements it shatters their world view. I have said it before, they don't like such leaders and want to install good puppet, like Commander of the Faithful Mullah Omar.

I contend that it's afghans who fantasise about peshawar, and not Pakistanis about kabul

are you zaidu follower

i mean zahid hamid the great?

Mullah Zaid Hamid is a very gifted and intelligent man, Pakistan is truly blessed to have someone like him. But it is unfortunate that all his speeches and writings are in Urdu, which I do not understand.

Don't get me wrong, I love pashtuns as my own brothers and sisters but those people who claim to be pashtun but stand and defend the policies of Panjab which is the destruction of Afghanistan are not my brothers or sisters. I don't see any difference between them or a panjabi.

What policies ?

You tried to subvert the Referendum of '47/8 !

You supported the Faqir of Ipi even after Pakistan was formed before his own supporters disowned him & reconciled with Pakistan as their Motherland !

You hosted every single Baluch Separatist Movement from the beginning to the current one !

You invaded our territory in '60 on the pretense of Pashtunistan before the Bajauri Tribals themselves kicked you out !

You invited the Soviets & then reignited the Pashtunistan BS & aggressively postured !

You stormed our lands as Refugees & lived here for 30 years because of our good graces & still dreamed of carving out nearly 2/3rds of Pakistan to form your Loy Afghanistan !

You let different countries from the Uzbeks, the Tajiks, to the Indians, the Soviets & even the Arabs to fight a proxy war in your country after the Soviet's withdrew many of whom were being used against Pakistan, you flooded our streets with drugs & our cities with even more Refugees & then cried foul when Pakistan helped the Taliban to take over & confine your BS to your State !

Hypocrisy much ?

By the way, Do Arabs in emirate also say that pashtuns that control the taxi and transportation sector in UAE should be vey happy because they have high status jobs?

Everything is relative ! And Transport Industry is a lot more encompassing.

Back
Top Bottom