What's new

Karzai urges Taliban to fight Pakistan

if thats the case, the image is now clear on who is supporting terrorism ,

indeed we :pakistan: are not wrong in accusing karzai of supporting terrorism.......

This corrupt & incompetent dog Afghan rented Govt. have been supporting rented terrorists against Pakistan for quiet sometime & all these attacks on Pak Military check posts are for this purpose only, they are trying to send in rented terrorists to harm Pakistan.

Where as Taliban who are fighting in Afghanistan & whom I call are original Taliban know their enemies well & in the past Taliban had urged these rented fake TTP to stop fighting against Pakistan & fight against those who have invaded Afghanistan plus Mullah Omer had clearly said that they don't have anything to do with rented TTP. So it was clear then, it was clear before & it is even clear now that these rented terrorists who call themselves TTP are working for their foreign masters openly.

Plus we also need to understand is that this current dog rented Afghan Govt. is Pro Indian, so our enemies are known to us.

This corrupt & incompetent dog Afghan rented Govt. have been supporting rented terrorists against Pakistan for quiet sometime & all these attacks on Pak Military check posts are for this purpose only, they are trying to send in rented terrorists to harm Pakistan.

Where as Taliban who are fighting in Afghanistan & whom I call are original Taliban know their enemies well & in the past Taliban had urged these rented fake TTP to stop fighting against Pakistan & fight against those who have invaded Afghanistan plus Mullah Omer had clearly said that they don't have anything to do with rented TTP. So it was clear then, it was clear before & it is even clear now that these rented terrorists who call themselves TTP are working for their foreign masters openly.

Plus we also need to understand is that this current dog rented Afghan Govt. is Pro Indian, so our enemies are known to us.

in my view, the only thing or accusation he (Karzai) has ever confessed to is receiving aid in huge sums of money !!!!!

it seems to him that the whole planet (besides USA) is a colony of IDIOTS !!! every accusation is rejected now it's impossible that the world takes out time just to accuse him or his country !!!!

If I post a pashto text here ,would you be able to read it?.. According to surveys and statistics only 5% of pakhtuns in KPK can read and write in Pashto. Most of the schools in province are private and 95% of such schools are not teaching pashto subject despite of the fact that ANP governament made it compulsory even for private schools upto 6th grade.
You can boast of kor kaman and fertile lands of your bannu, but Afghans are way ahead of you in pashto langauge and literature.

bring it on..

i might not be very good at writing in pashto but reading is not a big job

and yes i do admit that afghans might be good at pashto than us and agreed almost all of the school dont have pashto subjects but look into punjab as well..do they read punjabi in schools?i am sure they dont.i mean the subject is not compulsory

urdu is being made the most common language

bring it on..

and yes i do admit that afghans might be good at pashto than us and agreed almost all of the school dont have pashto subjects but look into punjab as well..do they read punjabi in schools?i am sure they dont.i mean the subject is not compulsory

Its not even an elective ! :cray:

Something that must change; we've got a beautiful language too ! :)

bring it on..

we are one nation we should speak one language, we shouldnt be compared to other nations....indians get surprised when i speak in urdu infact they are fascinated to see that we as a nation speak one language while they cant........ an indian told me that their language changes at an 80-100km radius hence most of them speak in english only !!!!! even many bengalis here speak urdu :blink:

i'd say URDU ALL THE WAY :D :tup:

bring it on..

What kind of apologetic attitude is this? Punjab shouldnt be standard for you, Sindhis should be an ideal example for you, even their NIC are in sindhi langauge...
If Punjabis have given up on their langauge, you should follow them?....listen brother dont engage in mud slugging with Afghans here on this forum, avoid competitions like who is better pakhtun. Who has better status of pashto etc etc....these quarrels between pashtuns serve no purpose, you and that Afghan would provide just an entertainment to @Armstrong and other pakistanis.....i am sure they can counter Afghans better than you and me, leave it to them.

Last edited by a moderator:

urdu to be honest is just a dialect of Punjabi.

You ever wonder how Lahore has been one of the major centers of Urdu prose and poetry?

Punjabi Hindus, Sikhs, and Muslims all contributed towards development of urdu.

so anyone who says Panjabis left their language, doesn't know what they are talking about.

Why was urdu so closely linked to Punjab?

Duh!

urdu in Turkish means "military".

And everyone knows that Punjabi Muslims and Sikh Jats and Hindu Jats have provided bulk of army for centuries now.

Thus the language spoken in military dominated villages and towns was always a dialect of Punjabi.

A lot of time when my community claims to be "urdu speaking", they are just speaking Punjabi with Lakhnavi dialect.

FYI Punjabi like other ancient languages is blessed with many many regional dialects of Punjabi including: Hindku, Pothohari, Ambarsari (Amritsari), Jalundhri, Multani, and Lahore.

Hope this reduces some "friction" and "despair" in Pakistan.

Thank you.

Obama wants complete withdraw but pentagon wants at least 30000 troops but because of budget cut no one staying behind Sorry :disagree:
Sorry to burst your bubble but lets talk about reality now. Not only US troops are staying till 2024, they will also be signing a security agreement with the US. So, forget your dreams of a full US pullout from Afghanistan. :wave:

Afghan President Hamid Karzai has decided to allow the U.S. military to keep it bases in Afghanistan beyond the 2014 withdrawal deadline.

Karzai says the U.S. military should first sign a bilateral security agreement with Afghan authorities. He wants Washington to accept his conditions.

U.S. President Barack Obama and Karzai signed a deal on May 2, 2012, that authorized the presence of U.S. troops for a period of 10 years after 2014, which was the original date agreed earlier for the departure of all foreign combat troops from Afghanistan.

Currently, there are more than one-hundred-thousand U.S.-led foreign troops in Afghanistan-- most of them American. They must leave Afghanistan by the end of 2014.

PressTV - Karzai allows post-2014 US presence

What kind of apologetic attitude is this? Punjab shouldnt be standard for you, Sindhis should be an ideal example for you, even their NIC are in sindhi langauge...
If Punjabis have given up on their langauge, you should follow them?....listen brother dont engage in mud slugging with Afghans here on this forum, avoid competitions like who is better pakhtun. Who has better status of pashto etc etc....these quarrels between pashtuns serve no purpose, you and that Afghan would provide just an entertainment to @Armstrong and other pakistanis.....i am sure they can counter Afghans better than you and me, leave it to them.

Entertainment to other Pakistanis ? :what:

Oh foOk you ! :kiss3:

You're not entertaining me @farhana_9909 , Monkey just has a hissy fit every time he sees Pukhtoons & Non-Pukhtoon Pakistanis bonding together !

urdu to be honest is just a dialect of Punjabi.........Thank you.

Its different enough to be characterized a separate language even if it overlaps with Punjabi, Persian & Hindi - it is not a dialect per se !

The point is that we don't really do anything or take any steps to protect & promote the Punjabi Language in Punjab & the only reason it still lingers on is because of the People & not any Government efforts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its [Urdu] different enough to be characterized a separate language even if it overlaps with Punjabi, Persian & Hindi - it is not a dialect per se !

The point is that we don't really do anything or take any steps to protect & promote the Punjabi Language in Punjab & the only reason it still lingers on is because of the People & not any Government efforts.

Off course. So does Hindku and Siraiki and Pothohari. Each one of them could be characterized as separate languages for the purpose of dividing people of Punjab.

Punjabis are 80-100 million in Pakistan alone. That large population will save the language (or destroy it) and not any government shovernment. No Siree bob.

Punabi has survived when many Punjabis were using official languages like persian and English.

So fear not.

your language will survive for a long long long time to come just like it has survived pretty much for the past 8+ centuries if not more.

Peace

Off course. So does Hindku and Siraiki and Pothohari. Each one of them could be characterized as separate languages for the purpose of dividing people of Punjab.

Punjabis are 80-100 million in Pakistan alone. That large population will save the language (or destroy it) and not any government shovernment. No Siree bob.

Punabi has survived when many Punjabis were using official languages like persian and English.

So fear not.

your language will survive for a long long long time to come just like it has survived pretty much for the past 8+ centuries if not more.

Peace

Oh the language will survive but I wonder whether it'll evolve & produce some of the brilliant works that were produced in it in ages past !

And for that making it at least an elective subject should be a good thing !

Sorry to burst your bubble but lets talk about reality now. Not only US troops are staying till 2024, they will also be signing a security agreement with the US. So, forget your dreams of a full US pullout from Afghanistan. :wave:

PressTV - Karzai allows post-2014 US presence

LOL. When 130,000 US troops. 10,000 Britsh troops and another 10,000 from other NATO countries could not defeat the taliban, a few thousand leftover troops will be mince meat for the taliban. Bring it on. I am sure the remaining US troops will be s.hitting their pants when they find out they are remaining behind. LOL even they dont know if their Afghan allies are friends or foe.

:omghaha:

Oh BC. LOL is this for real? Karzai tells Taliban to fight Pakistan?? :omghaha:
yeh kya notanki kartey rehty ho tum log us taraf? :cuckoo:

Oye mereii Bhai ke khilaaaf na boleiiin warnaa junnng ho jaiii giii ! :angry:

Back
Top Bottom