What's new

Karnataka corner!

i'm sleepy again
healer.gif

Man you are in love with that mamba emoticon aren't you?

How about this one..

Laie_28.gif

Where in Yemen would you find rosewood and teak.

she's said to have brought Myrrh and Frankincense primarily. They were once found in the Yemeni highlands. I don't know about Rosewood and Teakwood though. May have also been brought from trade with India.

Is it a myth? I thought that India indeed received the first Christians when the 12 apostles of Christ moved to various lands to spread his message. The St Thomas Mount in Chennai is supposed to be the place where St Thomas attained martyrdom. Could it all be wrong?

Lot of nonsense. Now they are saying that Thiruvellur took his lessons from St. Thomas, converted to Christianity and Thirukkural is a Christian book which the Hindus appropriated.

Every expression of it is gloriously racist. Including the biting action it does.

I think it does, because it is angry at how racist the whole thing is.

In a sea of East asian yellow emoticons, it stands out like a true Black man! :D

Lot of nonsense. Now they are saying that Thiruvellur took his lessons from St. Thomas, converted to Christianity and Thirukkural is a Christian book which the Hindus appropriated.

WTF! Who's saying these things?

ha ha ha...
leave it.........kisi ke maa baap pe nai hai..but if you start taking references to mai ban ho jauga...:lol::lol:

Bol kar dekh toh sakte the. :( Ban hua toh hua.

she's said to have brought Myrrh and Frankincense primarily. They were once found in the Yemeni highlands. I don't know about Rosewood and Teakwood though. May have also been brought from trade with India.

She brought this stuff, Cinnamon, Aloe vera ( Frankinscenec ), live peacocks, sandalwood, ivory, and gold. The floor of his palace was made of rosewood or teak.

I

WTF! Who's saying these things?

head over to Kerala thread and ask this, you will launch a war between Jacobites, Syrian Orthodox and the pentecostals :partay:

In a sea of East asian yellow emoticons, it stands out like a true Black man! :D

Africa is such a fascinating place. Fascinating place, fascinating history, fascinating people.

She brought this stuff, Cinnamon, Aloe vera ( Frankinscenec ), live peacocks, sandalwood, ivory, and gold. The floor of his palace was made of rosewood or teak.

Intriguing. Archeologists have found a place near Salalah in Oman, which tey say was likely the Palace of this Queen. The whole legend itself may be a myth in the first place.

head over to Kerala thread and ask this, you will launch a war between Jacobites, Syrian Orthodox and the pentecostals :partay:

Africa is such a fascinating place. Fascinating place, fascinating history, fascinating people.

a lot of people are going cuckoo in India.:hitwall:

Back
Top Bottom