What's new

Karnataka corner!

Whats up with those taam jhams heroine is wearing?? and that guy is the hero??. . .
shame.gif

aise hi, acche dikhne ke liye sab jhol uthana padta hai :lol:...lekin gaana sun, mast tune hai. Aur pata hai, Hero actually ethnic Nepali hai. Uska Pita bahot pehle Bangalore aakar settle hue the. Naam hai Ganesh.

This place is inland, but near salalah. I feel it's just a guess as they too would have set out to search in the area as the Testament says she came from the region of Yemen, which was known as Saba in those days.

The trading posts were Berenice, Aden, and Salalah, on the Northern side of Red sea. From Berenice the goods went by caravan till Nile and then to Cairo and Alexandria. From den and Salalah,the caravan route skirted Mecca and Petra to Jerusalem.

Whats up with those taam jhams heroine is wearing?? and that guy is the hero??. . .
shame.gif

It was a damn cute movie with wonderful songs.

Ok..here is another one ...
rajnikanth joke...

Question that none of the scientist could answer till now but rajnikanth did it
Q: which liquid turns solid on heating..?

Rajnikanth answered " DOSA "

India match haar gayi.

I have no idea why you guys watch cricket at all. I have never seen India perform well when they are abroad. They get thrashed so badly. When they are home (home ground) it is 50-50. All in all nothing much really.

if you don't mind...can I post some more.....

Post what? More songs?

I have no idea why you guys watch cricket at all. I have never seen India perform well when they are abroad. They get thrashed so badly. When they are home (home ground) it is 50-50. All in all nothing much really.

Post what? More songs?

Win or Lose, we love a good game of Cricket and will always support India!:yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom