What's new

Karnataka corner!

Even though it's a remake, it's not filling into Jack Nicholson's shoes. :)

And you can trace your family back 200 years? Bloody Good! Has your family migrated within Kerala, or have they stayed put in the same area?

My maternal ancestors moved to Malappurram from Kannur more than 80 years ago.

Of course Kannur is now famous for violence between R.S.S. and communists.

My maternal ancestors moved to Malappurram from Kannur more than 80 years ago.

Of course Kannur is now famous for violence between R.S.S. and communists.

In the thick of action then! :-)

@chak de INDIA Tumhe Tripartite Struggle ke bare me pata hai? In the 9th Century, a Kannada empire was fighting to gain control of Kannauj from Palas and Gurjara Pratiharas.:smokin:

Last edited:
In the thick of action then! :-)

@chak de INDIA Tumhe Tripartite Struggle ke bare me pata hai? In the 9th Century, a Kannada empire was fighting to gain control of Kannauj from Palas and Gurjara Pratiharas.:smokin:

No bhai. . .i don't know. . history was never my forte :ashamed:

I know Prithviraj Chauhan from Kannauj was one of the Hindu emperors of Delhi. . .thats it . .

read about this guy. . . he was planning to go to Afghanistan to get back the remains of PrithviRaj Chauhan from there to Kannauj :cheers:

Sher Singh Rana - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
No bhai. . .i don't know. . history was never my forte :ashamed:

I know Prithviraj Chauhan from Kannauj was one of the Hindu emperors of Delhi. . .thats it

The Kannada dynasty was called the Rashtrakutas. They were the greatest expression of Kannada imperialism. Between 8th to 10th century, they were the largest kingdom in India. :-)
Rashtrakuta dynasty - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Samrat Hem Chandra Vikramaditya (Hemu) was the last Hindu emperor of Delhi:-)
Hemu - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
The Kannada dynasty was called the Rashtrakutas. They were the greatest expression of Kannada imperialism. Between 8th to 10th century, they were the largest kingdom in India. :-)
Rashtrakuta dynasty - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And Prithviraj Chauhan Dilli ke aakhri Hindu Raja nahi the. Wo shrey jaata hai Samrat Hem Chandra Vikramaditya (Hemu) ko.:-)
Hemu - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Great all you states have some regal history.

What do Mallus have? an obscure dynasty called Chera which in malayalam mean a rat snake.

What the hell :mad:

Great all you states have some regal history.

What do Mallus have? an obscure dynaty called Chera which in malayalam mean a rat snake.

What the hell :mad:

LOL! But you can always sneak under the banner of the Tamils and say that you helped them grow to such heights. :haha:

Sometimes, the smaller states amaze more with their tenacity to survive than the larger imperial empires. See Armenia for example. :)

@Indischer bhai edit kar re jaldi se :hitwall:

Kisi ne dekh liya to izzat ka faluda ho jayega :lol:

Kya edit karoo? :unsure:Hemu ke bare mein jo likha woh?

LOL! But you can always sneak under the banner of the Tamils and say that you helped them grow to such heights. :haha:

Sometimes, the smaller states amaze more with their tenacity to survive than the larger imperial empires. See Armenia for example. :)

Kya edit karoo? :unsure:Hemu ke bare mein jo likha woh?

Mera post dekho maine kya edit kiya hai :D

The samoothiri kingdom, the Cochin kingdom and Travvancore kingdom were all loaded with money from the spice trade.

47b20s0.gif

@Dem!god jai Ram ji ki :wave:

Back
Top Bottom