What's new

Kargil was in response to India’s role in creation of Bangladesh: Pervez Musharraf

Haha - is this what "tit for tat" means? Somebody tell the man what the phrase actually means - it means giving a fitting, proportionate response. The tit for tat response for breaking Pakistan into two would be to break India into two - not intruding and getting beaten back and denying they even fought.

India's actions led to the birth of a nation, and the elimination of a hostile entity on our east.

Pak's action led to international humiliation, and ignoble retreat, and a subsequent pathetic attempt to cover up the whole mess. Tit for tat, my foot!

No,we should look for something more strategic such as offensive into the indian occupied punjab and rajasthan
That would only lead to the loss of Pakistan occupied Punjab and Sindh, just as the previous war led to the loss of Pakistan occupied Bengal. The Ambala based II strike corps would do what they were raised to do.

Seriously, there should be a limit to fantasies. It's funny to see PDF bestowing titles like "Research and dev" to people who can come up with such theories even in their wildest dreams.

I don't agree with him ont him but i share a similar vision

We should follow tit for tat policy with india.
My friend - you are truly amazing!

Are you aware that Pakistani military is relatively the strongest vis-a-vis India in the J&K sector?
Are you aware that Pakistani military is weakest vis-a-vis India in Punjab and Rajasthan sector?

And where Pakistani military is the strongest - ie in J&K, Pakistan has been unable to capture anything. You can very well imagine what would happen in Rajasthan and Punjab then.

I really wish more and more Pakistanis become like you!

Last edited:
Kargil did more damage to Pakistan than pakistanis would ever get. Musharraf did more damage to Pakistan than pakistanis would ever get. Proof enough that Musharraf has to justify it 15 years later !

But then, it is ok by us. :coffee:

you mean,more Kargil???that would bring more humiliation to your country..you should remember what followed after Kargil War..
Dude. Pakistan won it if you look at military facts, but nw sold it, if you look at his actions, dude, I need not to explain the whole thing to you, dude,

Kashmir is a disputed territory, your support by others can change in an instance soon as IK takes over so make good of the time while it is here and stop gloating you have nothing to gloat but your on concocted ideas.

Pakistan’s former military dictator Gen Pervez Musharraf has said he believes in a tit-for-tat policy on all fronts and claimed that Kargil conflict was in response to India’s role in the creation of Bangladesh.

71-year-old former president, who masterminded the Kargil conflict in 1999 and ruled over Pakistan for nine years, said that India had played role in creating Bangladesh and trying to seize Siachin.

“They also undertook such operations so Kargil also happened,” he told Samaa TV channel.
“I believed in a tit-for-tat policy on all fronts,” said Musharraf, who was the chief of the Pakistani army during the Kargil conflict in 1999.

Musharraf, who is currently facing treason charges, said that “friendship with India is only possible on equal terms and with both countries respecting each other.”

He said if India would take one step towards friendship Pakistan would respond by taking two steps forward.
“People think I don’t want friendship with India it is not like that. Relations with India were good in my tenure. We were close to resolving major disputes pertaining to Kashmir, Sir Creek and water treaty,” Musharraf said.

He said that friendship with India was possible even with the government of Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
“We should have good relations with India even if Modi is prime minister but not by bowing down to India or accepting their aggression. If they continue in aggressive acts and proxy acts then we can also respond in similar fashion,” he added.

Kargil was in response to India’s role in creation of Bangladesh: Pervez Musharraf | The Financial Express

Creation of BD was response of 1961 Mis-Advanture
Kargil was response of 1971
Free Balochistan will be response of Kargil...

Go on, keep giving response...

Dude. Pakistan won it if you look at military facts, but nw sold it, if you look at his actions, dude, I need not to explain the whole thing to you, dude,

Kashmir is a disputed territory, your support by others can change in an instance soon as IK takes over so make good of the time while it is here and stop gloating you have nothing to gloat but your on concocted ideas.

way too much dude in your post..plus,looks like you are one of those who believed that "Pakistan won all the battles",but remain silent why they lost Bangladesh then.its futile to argue with them.

Quoting - “He said if India would take one step towards friendship Pakistan would respond by taking two steps forward"

Fact check - he was planning how to backstab while India India was taking the first step towards friendship.

At the moment he is the tit and India has the tats to dish out another hiding to the " proud" PA. The idiot is milking the system for what ever it is worth. He has caused the most damage to this country by initially letting the political hoodlums like Ganja and Ghadari go instead of hanging them both from the nearest pole. The commando then collapsed like a batasha overnight instead of having some balls and negotiating hard for Pakistan. To give an example even a crook like Mubarak managed to have the Egyptian debt written off in return for a cursory presence in the Gulf warm We ended up loosing billions and thousands of lives and what do we have to show for it.I think he should shut up and lie in a corner and drink whisky or whatever else he drinks and leave Pakistan to its own fate.
Araz

Jaisy karni vaisy bharni ....
He is also a no better than lal topi n philanthropist that Pakistan is famous for.....

Jaisy karni vaisy bharni ....
He is also a no better than lal topi n philanthropist that Pakistan is famous for.....

Back
Top Bottom