What's new

Kargil was in response to India’s role in creation of Bangladesh: Pervez Musharraf

where is the link Mushy accepting Kargil was done by the PA soldiers before Pakistan got exposed?

do you really think objective is something that they measure the success and failure of their adventure?
I said to you arrogant guy that read Musharraf book and you will see it, and stop calling him mushy, have some respect for a retired General.

I said to you arrogant guy that read Musharraf book and you will see it, and stop calling him mushy, have some respect for a retired General.
I don't want to waste my money on this dude's book. give me the links or else stop peddling lies.
Isn't this retired General being tried for Treason?

Lol, try to read "alpha q" together, you'll get the mraning... Hehe
you Sir is great ... taufa qabul ho !!!

World community in ans alway been interested iin divide and rule, you as an Indian should know it as you guys say this all the time, Pakistan has made tremendous secrifces if they do not see it than so be it, your deduction about winning war is your deduction, pakiatan sees it as interference ininternal Pakuatzni affairs and tractors like Mujeeb secretly acid and added pakistan'enemy for it muktis to implant in east Pakistan, traotiors like Mujeeb abd muktis are the reason pak Army stopped fighting as they thought to fight for traitors a not the cause for them now it clear how bangladesh is treating its Muslim leaders as it hanged a promo ant Muslim leaders who side with Pakistan when it was east Pakistan, what a lie to ruder an innocent man.
Well sorry for making it clear now, but actually i was talking about kargil war not bangladesh war.

Oh you Endian have very big mouths but no guts you succeeded in Est Pakistan becoz of the gadar mujeeb uncal sam is leaving and we will take all your TTP goons down BLA etc its our turn now?????/

One pakistani more than enough for ten Indians?????

Oh you ****** have very big mouths but no guts you succeeded in Est Pakistan becoz of the gadar mujeeb uncal sam is leaving and we will take all your TTP goons down BLA etc its our turn now?????/
What were you doing before uncle sam showed up? Cutting India into pieces? Or trying to hold together, just as you are doing now?

One pakistani more than enough for ten Indians?????
Of course, that's why Pak won all the wars.

wow...does he really remember the amount of versions he gave on Kargil fiasco? :woot:

do you really think objective is something that they measure the success and failure of their adventure?
Ultimately who won the war? Whose objective achieved and who saved its face in world community?
According to Christine Fair in her analysis of the Pakistani Army psyche, PA did not lose according to themselves.

According to the values inculcated in Pakistanis and Pakistani Army, they consider just being able to oppose India as being successful. It does not matter that they were defeated in the end, they consider the ability to oppose India or be a thorn in India's side as the real victory.

This is borne out of the fact that Islamist teachings in PA have percolated the consciousness in them that Pakistan is locked in a civilizational battle with India and that condition for defeat is when they no longer have the ability to be a thorn to India.

He is very smarty you cant get anything out of him.. he has been tackling KARGIL issue since. i think its now sudnt be a big news, another tactic to stay on media..Somthing new will keep him alive on media
Either Indians are innocent or dumb. they have been involve in blouchistan and with TTP i dont think they will be able to run away from what they have been doing. Every action has a reaction. it will be comming till they stop.
its time for india to shut their media's mouth and let their diplomates to work.

Back
Top Bottom