What's new

Kargil was in response to India’s role in creation of Bangladesh: Pervez Musharraf

I stand for what i sad i personally take good care of 21 Indians you know what i men to say?????
So you work as teacher in kindergarden?

According to Christine Fair in her analysis of the Pakistani Army psyche, PA did not lose according to themselves.

According to the values inculcated in Pakistanis and Pakistani Army, they consider just being able to oppose India as being successful. It does not matter that they were defeated in the end, they consider the ability to oppose India or be a thorn in India's side as the real victory.

This is borne out of the fact that Islamist teachings in PA have percolated the consciousness in them that Pakistan is locked in a civilizational battle with India and that condition for defeat is when they no longer have the ability to be a thorn to India.
Their mentality is they are able to fight or show hard side to forces 4 times bigger than themselves is victory no matter how badly they are hurt, but pak needs to understand in todays world total defeat between two major countries is not possible, only victory can be decided on the basis of accomplishment of objectives. My opinion is why get into a fight when you know you are going to be beaten badly?

has he lost his marbles? to revenge east Pakistan, we should support Khalistan, Nagaland, Nexals, Tamils, Bengalis, Muslims, Kashmir, not send in our forces prematurely

has he lost his marbles? to revenge east Pakistan, we should support Khalistan, Nagaland, Nexals, Tamils, Bengalis, Muslims, Kashmir, not send in our forces prematurely

Thats already been tried.

Khailstan was an attempt to do a Bangladesh on India.

Kashmir has been happening since 1947.

... and Yes, he has lost his marbles.

I stand for what i sad i personally take good care of 21 Indians you know what i men to say?????
Then stop wasting time on the internet and join the army or the freedom fighters, your poor kashmiri brothers and sisters are being oppressed.

India traine terrorist like muktis for 5 years at the traitor Mujeeb while being Pakistani was secretly sending these traitors to India, you should read Sharmila bhos book about Bangladesh war.

In kargil you had 500 of your soldiers killed and when hs agreed to withdraw you shot Pakistani soldiers from behind, what an enemy you are,

Has he not agreed to the demands of a foriegn leader and let the army decide than the things would be differant.durong kargil 2 off your jets were downed while only a hand full of Pakistani solders defended their trencher bravely, you should read the story of col, sher khan and see what your army saw in him as it recommended to nishan e Haider for him, sher khan scared the hell out of you soldiers.

let me introduce with History 101...

1947----Pakistan invaded Kashmir..India counterattacked after Kashmir was annexed with India..if Nehru had a proper brain,we'd take entire kashmir within 3 months..

1965--battles started in Kashmir.we ended it at outskirts of Lahore..India gained more lands than Pakistan.

1971--Divison of Pakistan in two half.in western sector,India gained little lands.90000 Pakistani pow.

1999--Pakistan intruded into vacant posts and attacked Indian Army.India counterattacked and captured all of its posts.in International community,Pakistan got cornered and isolated.India lost some 500+ soldiers while Pakistan lost some 4000+ soldiers(Pakistan never clarified how many soldiers they lost.the figure is according to your prime minister Nawaz Shariff)

The Hindu : Over 4,000 soldiers killed in Kargil: Sharif

some win I must say.. :rofl: now,get back to the topic...

let me introduce with History 101...

1947----Pakistan invaded Kashmir..India counterattacked after Kashmir was annexed with India..if Nehru had a proper brain,we'd take entire kashmir within 3 months..

1965--battles started in Kashmir.we ended it at outskirts of Lahore..India gained more lands than Pakistan.

1971--Divison of Pakistan in two half.in western sector,India gained little lands.90000 Pakistani pow.

1999--Pakistan intruded into vacant posts and attacked Indian Army.India counterattacked and captured all of its posts.in International community,Pakistan got cornered and isolated.India lost some 500+ soldiers while Pakistan lost some 4000+ soldiers(Pakistan never clarified how many soldiers they lost.the figure is according to your prime minister Nawaz Shariff)

The Hindu : Over 4,000 soldiers killed in Kargil: Sharif

some win I must say.. :rofl: now,get back to the topic...

Mostly assumptions, India had attacked Kashmir without provocation as Raja of Kashmir asked and told India that it's most population is Muslim, this word annoyed Nehru and he invaded Kashmir, Pakistan had no proper army as all Muslim soldiers were in Indisn Army and were stationed in Burma as the war ended, so civilians of Pakistan fought and went all the way to Siri Nagar airport when at the begging of Nehru liaqat Ali stppod the war on promise by Nehru to allow him to o to UN, un asked for withdrawal of both armies, Pakistan withdrew fron Srinagar airport to the loc position waiting for India to do the same, but Inida with it hoga money kept it armies in

Now about 1965 war, India attacked Lahore with 3 division go soldiers meanig 100,000 with 250 tanks, according to world experts if that kind of force is deployed in surprise way than to should go 50 mile in without any problem, but Indins soldiers were stopped on border Wahhabi. What failure of Indian Army.

Than came east Pakistan, Mujeeb on one hand was taking part in election but had muktis trIning in India prior to it for 5 years. He was a traitors and snake. Let enlighten you and tell you to read Sharmila bhose book about bangladesh war, the truth will anger you because your deductions are all fictions of Indians, and are spins.

Again about 1999 you are spinning it, oh Sichuan both armies had the understanding of thier position and would withdraw in winter and come back in summer, but in 1999 Indians got their before and a Sikh got to the position of Pakistani areas and than Indian occupied it Nd awarded that Sikh an award for occupation, strange people you are.

So stop your drum beating falsely and see the truth.

Mostly assumptions, India had attacked Kashmir without provocation as Raja of Kashmir asked and told India that it's most population is Muslim, this word annoyed Nehru and he invaded Kashmir, Pakistan had no proper army as all Muslim soldiers were in Indisn Army and were stationed in Burma as the war ended, so civilians of Pakistan fought and went all the way to Siri Nagar airport when at the begging of Nehru liaqat Ali stppod the war on promise by Nehru to allow him to o to UN, un asked for withdrawal of both armies, Pakistan withdrew fron Srinagar airport to the loc position waiting for India to do the same, but Inida with it hoga money kept it armies in

Now about 1965 war, India attacked Lahore with 3 division go soldiers meanig 100,000 with 250 tanks, according to world experts if that kind of force is deployed in surprise way than to should go 50 mile in without any problem, but Indins soldiers were stopped on border Wahhabi. What failure of Indian Army.

Than came east Pakistan, Mujeeb on one hand was taking part in election but had muktis trIning in India prior to it for 5 years. He was a traitors and snake. Let enlighten you and tell you to read Sharmila bhose book about bangladesh war, the truth will anger you because your deductions are all fictions of Indians, and are spins.

Again about 1999 you are spinning it, oh Sichuan both armies had the understanding of thier position and would withdraw in winter and come back in summer, but in 1999 Indians got their before and a Sikh got to the position of Pakistani areas and than Indian occupied it Nd awarded that Sikh an award for occupation, strange people you are.

And to.sum it up implies Indian army can never beat Pak army... :omghaha:

And to.sum it up implies Indian army can never beat Pak army... :omghaha:
Now you talking a like a soldier who lost the war, and that is what is reality, dude you not see the facts, I did not even tell you the war in Sailkot sector, Indian Army attacked with a force of 500 tanks and 150,000 soldiers and could g more than 2 kilometres, so if you know any thing about armed forces you will know that this kind of force should go without any trouble into the territory they attack upto 60 miles or more.

So learn the truth and be enlightened.

why don't you write a book of your version. .. lol...

BBC NEWS | India Pakistan | Timeline

Now you talking a like a soldier who lost the war, and that is what is reality, dude you not see the facts, I did not even tell you the war in Sailkot sector, Indian Army attacked with a force of 500 tanks and 150,000 soldiers and could g more than 2 kilometres, so if you know any thing about armed forces you will know that this kind of force should go without any trouble into the territory they attack upto 60 miles or more.

So learn the truth and be enlightened.
I cant argue with you buddy, you just want to believe a thing and turn a blind eye on others, you just assume that pakistani sources stating pak never lost to india are true and whole world media writing in india's favour is stupid or bought by indian government.

why don't you write a book of your version. .. lol...

BBC NEWS | India Pakistan | Timeline
That is not my version, that is what happened in reality and is the truth if war. Dude.siskot was a graveyard of Indian tsnks as 150 of the were killed, three divisions of soldiers could not got more than 2to 3 miles, that is the worst record of Ny Army in the world ever since the modern was started.

It is said that this war at Sialkot was the next biggest battle of tanks after WW 2. Dude, know the truth and adopt the truth. Dude.

In Lahore your than Gen now standing for w,ections said in a speech in election rally that he did not want to take the Lahore, What a lie, he was stopped in his tracks and did not go more than few miles with such a force. But keeps lying to cover his failures.

you mean,more Kargil???that would bring more humiliation to your country..you should remember what followed after Kargil War..
HiUmiliation you say, what a spin, we killed 500 of you soldiers in return few Pakistanis martyred, but you should read the whole story of Kargil as how this capt sher khan went into you camps and stud thier like a lion aurrounded by your soldier wanting him to give up, he said brave soldier donot give and stated shooting, he mNy soldiers before he was martyred.

I cant argue with you buddy, you just want to believe a thing and turn a blind eye on others, you just assume that pakistani sources stating pak never lost to india are true and whole world media writing in india's favour is stupid or bought by indian government.
Talk facts of ground reality at that time dude.

You can't believe you say, why don't you try the truth. Dude. Read what happened on the ground dude. But than Indian like to spin matters in their favour and ignore the facts, so keep spinning. Dude.

You can't believe you say, why don't you try the truth. Dude. Read what happened on the ground dude. But than Indian like to spin matters in their favour and ignore the facts, so keep spinning. Dude.

The spinning has some historical precedent.
1931_Flag_of_India.svg

Back
Top Bottom