What's new

Kargil war date:event sheet

Actually, they lifted ban on Bofors and imported from Sweden too if I remember correctly. Bofors was really the game changer.

Sure it was. Just like how you also claimed to have killed exactly 350 terrorists in Balakot and shot down an F-16.........:lol:

Of what? The first meeting or the second meeting?

Any of them will do........as long as the evidence is not indian FAKE NEWS and is GENUINE & CREDIBLE.

Actually, they lifted ban on Bofors and imported from Sweden too if I remember correctly. Bofors was really the game changer.

Yes boforse was a game changer... poor Rajeev Gandhi took all the accusations for boforse but the baby proved it was worth every single penny paid.... thanks a ton to Boforse... you protected India....

Sure it was. Just like how you also claimed to have killed exactly 350 terrorists in Balakot and shot down an F-16.........:lol:

Any of them will do........as long as the evidence is not indian FAKE NEWS and is GENUINE & CREDIBLE.

Lol. On some other thread I gave a British source to you and you dismissed it as Jewish. Indian source was rubbish. Pakistani source was "sold out".

First up - Here is a Pak source for Reidel account -
https://www.dawn.com/news/216034/clinton-adviser-confusion-gripped-islamabad-during-kargil-crisis

And here is a video from the Associated Press about the meeting.

Not that sources matter to you. Just like facts don't. But perhaps others can learn.

Point 5310 is not only one, there is West Mushkoh ridge and Mount Anzabar and point 5770 too.

If you could go into detail about those other peaks, that would be nice. You also failed to address my other points.

As for 19948, India got a larger portion of J&K state.

See my previous post on the matter.

What's kargil?

Kargil is a town in kargil district of Kashmir.... due to its height it is strategically important.... if you control kargil you can decide fate of Kashmir connecting to rest of India.... exactly with this idea anti India elements captured kargil very silently and hence the kargil war....

Kargil is a town in kargil district of Kashmir.... due to its height it is strategically important.... if you control kargil you can decide fate of Kashmir connecting to rest of India.... exactly with this idea anti India elements captured kargil very silently and hence the kargil war....
????
When did this happen!?

????
When did this happen!?

Friend it seems you are not from India or Pakistan.... which country you are from....
No problem my friend this war happened in 1999 after almost a year India and Pakistan tested their nukes....

Sir Indians claim they took Pakistani peaks too. Is it true? @Socra

they did..but...a year later..:yahoo:. when kargil was over :cheesy: and that too not in kargil section :laugh: ..they sneaked in from Turtuk end and captured a peak 5310 that had little relevance and they lost one jawan who fell in a crevice.. till date they are sitting their wondering if this was a good move or not as the lost jawans's sacrifice has not been officially recognized, the whole point of this action was to avenge 5353 however they couldnt get any recognition from their own people as 5310 was never claimed by either sides to begin with.:toast_sign:.The thing is they cant dwarf the importance of 5353 which is right next to a main artery and PAksitan can target it again anytime in future, however 5310 is right next to a no roads nothing but just a 'nullah' :close_tema:

Last edited:
they did..but...a year later..:yahoo:. when kargil was over :cheesy: and that too not in kargil section :laugh: ..they sneaked in from Turtuk end and captured a peak 5310 that had little relevance and they lost one jawan who fell in a crevice.. till date they are sitting their wondering if this was a good move or not as the lost jawans's sacrifice has not been officially recognized, the whole point of this action was to avenge 5353 however they couldnt get any recognition as 5310 was never claimed by either sides.:toast_sign:
[/QUOTE]
Similarities with the "they shot a mig21 so quick, let's say we shot an f16" fiasco.

Wrong. Only Pathankot can decide fate of Kashmir

Back
Top Bottom