What's new

Kareena Kapoor becomes the face of Pakistan's mobile company

Someone got insecure and posted the thread... And naturally someone objected and then "SHIT GOT REAL".

As an Indian my apologies. I would rather be proud of achievements that have real tangible benefits rather than imagined cultural pride on the back of a Bollywood has been.

Is it a defence forum or a bollywood one?? If she is the new face of a mobile company then good for her and for the company, when they are least bothered about the "Indian actress and a Pakistani label part" why should we be.

It's because this is precisely a defence forum. God help those who needs to derive a national sense of pride of having Kareena kapoor be the face of their rival company.

As an Indian my apologies. I would rather be proud of achievements that have real tangible benefits rather than imagined cultural pride on the back of a Bollywood has been.

No need to say sorry. I am sure the intention was benign.

Are you an Indian or PIO.:azn:

I am proud as an Indian when the mars vehicle was shot into space. On Independence day or at our cultural, historical legacy.
I shudder the day, I have to derive pride from *gags* Kareena Kapoor.
I feel ashamed sir.
Don't feel ashamed without any reason.:p:

really they couldn't find a pakistani girl ???? :bad:
no, i think they thought that a Pakistani girl had to much respect and dignity to be used for a commercial, so they just imported one lol

no, i think they thought that a Pakistani girl had to much respect and dignity to be used for a commercial, so they just imported one lol
images

@KRAIT

Please refrain from off topics.

On topic.

Control the outrage fellas, she's just an old hag trying to make a buck as her time in bollywood expires.
She charges nearly five crores per movie and is the third highest paid actress in India. That's not a bad score at all.

We have seen many Pakistani actresses working in India.Watch them and then assess your own statement.

Last edited:

Oh ...so this is the first commercial made with a girl in Pakistan or the previous ones who acted in commercials are without dignity???

Back
Top Bottom