What's new

Kareena Kapoor becomes the face of Pakistan's mobile company

n all this when most pdf pakistanis say they disapprove indian content....
kreena on as a brand ambassador of a pakistani mobile company :cheesy:

and i thought pios & patriotick pakistani hate indian movie stars and bollywood :azn:........:rofl::rofl:
I disapprove indian contents, but lets be realistic here, if you or me are businessman ..we will not hesitate signing up an Indian or Pakistani as long as it will be beneficial to my business. at the end of the day both Kareena & the Co are more concerned about how much $$$ they will make outta this deal, not what ordinary people think.. :coffee:

I wonder if Taliban would storm Qmobile office with guns an ask them to boycott Indians just as they did with SRT. Pakistani famous actress MEERA would have been the right choice. Her videos are really hilarious. MERRA MEERAA!!

Reported. Yeah shut companies down, stop progress and lets poison young minds for another 50 years... Clap, Clap at your logic.

Do you understand the difference between shutting down an industry vs shutting down a company and redistributing its assets to those who act in the interests of Pakistan and its peoples?

Countries around the world have and will continue to do so or restrict the ability of entire industries to do business with enemy states and their citizens particularly if it is seen as being against the national interests of the nation.

Actions like this advertisement and the presence of Indian media in Pakistan not only inhibit the growth of Pakistan's own media industry and talent who are then forced to seek work abroad but are also used to spread lies about the nation and its history. The Pakistani military itself, in the latest Green Book, had made it clear that the Indian media presence in Pakistan was a threat to the country.

The Chinese and Iranians will exile or execute anyone who is seen as working against their culture but Pakistan is refusing to do the same (part of the reason why there is so much fighting within the country). While the Indians have banned Pakistani TV stations why has Pakistan not reciprocated along with a ban on their media personalities?

These people have been spreading lies against Pakistan and it's peoples for years and instigating war against our civilization whether it be as slaves under the British which involved circulating a lie about our ancestry which they use until today to occupy Kashmir (committing horrendous atrocities in the process) and get "Hindi" (a word that doesn't exist in any of the dialects of languages of India since it is Persian in origin) recognized as a language alongside Urdu, working with groups like the Mukti Bahini and BLA since 1971 and undermining our interests in Afghanistan today. Kareena Kapoor's own husband, Saif Ali Khan, went out on TV and confirmed that they violated our countries laws by not seeking permission to film scenes in Pakistan to produce a movie that was anti-Pakistan and it's armed forces. Yet you think they have the right to appear on on a flyer let alone the TV or cinema in Pakistan?

You are either with Pakistan or with India because we are enemies forever:

"We are clear of you and of whatever ye worship besides Allah: we have rejected you, and there has arisen, between us and you, enmity and hatred for ever,- unless ye believe in Allah and Him alone" (Surah 60:4)
We do not want their filth and morally repugnant media within Pakistan.

Last edited:
Why Pakistani companies and media is so obsessed with Indian celebrities, they always forgot how they behave with our celebrities.

kreena on as a brand ambassador of a pakistani mobile company :cheesy:

and i thought pios & patriotick pakistani hate indian movie stars and bollywood :azn:........:rofl::rofl:
Yes because a forum represents a population of 179.2 million :rolleyes:

Is Kareena Kapoor really popular in Pakistan? She is in last stage of her shrinking career. Why would any company sign her as brand ambassador right now? She only exists in bollywood due to her association with Karan Johar.

You need to drop the makeup mask of Indian 'Beauties' and then comeback and do tell us what you saw

That applies to any actress/model in the world, without makeup anybody won't look as good as one look in makeup. Makeup enhances beauty, but one has to be beautiful first to look stunning in makeup.

Don't sweat over that comment, it was just an innocent leg pulling of our former fellow countrymen who look as good or as bad as us.

They wanted a 'beautiful' girl. :D

There is many pakistani and indian girls better than her most indian actresses are way more attractive than her anyway kareena is ordinary compared to them she looks like paris hilton.

Back
Top Bottom