What's new

Kareena Kapoor becomes the face of Pakistan's mobile company

@KRAIT
Please refrain from off topics.

Well, she got the money for working as brand ambassador and we are getting infractions and warnings :omghaha: What a looser group we have become :yay:

So
no, i think they thought that a Pakistani girl had to much respect and dignity to be used for a commercial, so they just imported one lol
u saying ,,all the females from pakistan working in add are not respectful & carry no dignity ?? Right !

PDF isn't the benchmark to judge Pakistanis or people of any nationality for that matter. I disapprove of Indian content myself but i won't sling mud at Indian actors or a mobile company to show my disapproval.
i know.....
mein toh bas taang khich raha tha......:p:D

wow...there is a Pakistan that exists beyond PDF :D
kreena on as a brand ambassador of a pakistani mobile company :cheesy:

and i thought pios & patriotick pakistani hate indian movie stars and bollywood :azn:........:rofl::rofl:
:rofl::rofl:
images

jaaney bhi do yaaro.....kareena is a dumb bimbo, good that she got another deal....a good ambasador would have been shabana azmi

Back
Top Bottom