What's new

Kareena Kapoor becomes the face of Pakistan's mobile company

That's one good reason right there...actually, even in India, girls who dabble at modeling/acting are frowned upon...but once you rake in the moolah, the same people start adoring you. Mental!
yea hypocrisy is there Its same as people adore watching **** and beauty of sunny leone but dont like the profession of **** stars and curse them as well

Couldn't agree with you guys more.

Why make this filthy Indian nigger b*tch the face of any Pakistani company?

Companies like this need to be shut down by whatever means necessary and have their assets handed over to other Pakistani companies that will act more responsibly.

DO YOU HAVE TO HATE EVERYTHING THAT'S INDIAN.
YOU'D BE FALLING OVER EACH OTHER TRYING TO PRAISE THE ACTOR OR COMPANY IF ACTOR WAS BRITISH OR FROM HOLLYWOOD

we dont complain here if ashton kutcher and hugh jackman are appearing in ads for india.
we dont complain here if rahat fateh ali khan or veena malik or any other famous pakistani celebrity endirses any product.
She is actually trying to help your small company by making a good ad. and generating good revenue .

speak things like these and open f****** threads like can ind pak ever be freinds

Companies like this need to be shut down by whatever means necessary and have their assets handed over to other Pakistani companies that will act more responsibly.
Reported. Yeah shut companies down, stop progress and lets poison young minds for another 50 years... Clap, Clap at your logic.

^ He is neither married to a Muslim nor a Goori Choori.... Yet he is VERY popular in Pakistan, so much so this video was TOP 10 on Geo AAG for 3 weeks.

That must be only because the song is so good! Just look at him faking his singing here. Colossal!

ps: This is one of my favorite songs till date.:tup:

internet-bully-see-this-shit-stop-it.jpg

That must be only because the song is so good! Just look at him faking his singing here. Colossal!

ps: This is one of my favorite songs till date.:tup:

Stop being so critical of Mr. Dutt, he is a handsome man and a great actor. I don't watch a lot of Bollywood movies, but I do have a childhood connection for anything with dharmendra and bachan, although I don't like Mr.B's new movies, one should grow old gracefully, not dancing with girls young enough to be your daughters...

Still have a lot of respect for Mr. Bachan, my mother has a picture with him back in the 80's, he is so tall, they had to sit on chairs so it would not look odd.

PakPrinciples said: ↑
DO YOU HAVE TO HATE EVERYTHING THAT'S INDIAN.
YOU'D BE FALLING OVER EACH OTHER TRYING TO PRAISE THE ACTOR OR COMPANY IF ACTOR WAS BRITISH OR FROM HOLLYWOOD
we dont complain here if ashton kutcher and hugh jackman are appearing in ads for india.
we dont complain here if rahat fateh ali khan or veena malik or any other famous pakistani celebrity endirses any product.
She is actually trying to help your small company by making a good ad. and generating good revenue .
speak things like these and open f****** threads like can ind pak ever be freinds

Buddy .. there is a reason why everybody on this thread have pointedly ignored that particular post.

Subtlety and cold shouldered disdain can often be a greater insult than swinging a sledge hammer.

Don't get dragged into such cheap flame-baiting tactics. Bugger is not worth our time.

Last edited:
Reported. Yeah shut companies down, stop progress and lets poison young minds for another 50 years... Clap, Clap at your logic.

sigh. Why do threads like this get made.

btw, good job on reporting.

Stop being so critical of Mr. Dutt, he is a handsome man and a great actor. I don't watch a lot of Bollywood movies, but I do have a childhood connection for anything with dharmendra and bachan, although I don't like Mr.B's new movies, one should grow old gracefully, not dancing with girls young enough to be your daughters...

Still have a lot of respect for Mr. Bachan, my mother has a picture with him back in the 80's, he is so tall, they had to sit on chairs so it would not look odd.

Dutt was actually a looker in his younger days. He hasn't aged gracefully IMO. Maybe to do with his trials and stuff?

@KRAIT

Please refrain from off topics.

On topic.

Control the outrage fellas, she's just an old hag trying to make a buck as her time in bollywood expires.

@KRAIT

Please refrain from off topics.

On topic.

Control the outrage fellas, she's just an old hag trying to make a buck as her time in bollywood expires.

Its the manufacturers decision to decide who the face of the company should be, not hers.

Never thought a Mod could be this stupid.

Is it a defence forum or a bollywood one?? If she is the new face of a mobile company then good for her and for the company, when they are least bothered about the "Indian actress and a Pakistani label part" why should we be.

Is it a defence forum or a bollywood one?? If she is the new face of a mobile company then good for her and for the company, when they are least bothered about the "Indian actress and a Pakistani label part" why should we be.

Someone got insecure and posted the thread... And naturally someone objected and then "SHIT GOT REAL".

Back
Top Bottom