What's new

Kareena Kapoor becomes the face of Pakistan's mobile company

really they couldn't find a pakistani girl ???? :bad:

These are Diplomatic things. Don't follow time pass PDF rules.

Why do the Pakis need kaala yindoo baniyas to tell them what to buy? This is definitely a RAW and Mossad conspiracy!

Why are u making a mess out of this thread. Too much sarcasm, isn't it?
your post is no better than post#15.

@Zakii , please check the awesome comments in this thread.

Last edited:
22_12_2013_002_006.jpg

Finally Pakistan chooses popular face over pretty face!!
Simple, it's business!

These are Diplomatic things. Don't follow time pass PDF rules.

Why are u making a mess out of this thread. Too much sarcasm, isn't it?
your post is no better than post#15.

@Zakii , please check the awesome comments in this thread.

Well, I knew what was coming, and looks like I was not far off the mark, if you ask me.:lol:

A moment of pride for Indians, Pakistani chose you.

Very much so....It's not everyday that Pakis, who are the whitest people on this planet, allow a Kaala Hindu in their coveted National media.:partay:

Kareena kapoor being an indian should not work in Pakistani projects.

But sadly mmoney talks over patriotism for most indians today.

There is sarcasm/satire, but once it crosses a certain line it becomes retardedness. Your posts are an example of the latter

What I wrote has no sarcasm in it. By the time you read all comments on such threads, you'll get to know!

Last edited:
Reported as well!

On Topic, QMobile is a joint venture coy with Micromax India, and this is a great move. She is a good looking lady and every brand needs their image right?

I knew that...but as this thread grows, I shall stand vindicated. And come on, Pakis are no more a derogatory term than baniyas, kaalus etc!:P

I knew that...but as this thread grows, I shall stand vindicated. And come one, Pakis are no more a derogatory term than baniyas, kaalus etc!:P

I Beg to differ... So does Websters Dictionary.

Still it would make for healthy debates if we all just used correct terms of address, You have used it again and you will incur another negative point and a report. Please respect forum rules, I would also report a Pakistani insulting an Indian... So show some respect and stop reducing the harmony here.

Thank you.

Pakistani women not allowed to appear in advertisement campaigns or what? Un-Islamic?:undecided:

I Beg to differ... So does Websters Dictionary.

Still it would make for healthy debates if we all just used correct terms of address, You have used it again and you will incur another negative point and a report. Please respect forum rules, I would also report a Pakistani insulting an Indian... So show some respect and stop reducing the harmony here.

Thank you.

I have no doubts that if you're watching this thread, it shall have good, balanced posts...You're a fair man(no pun intended).:cheers:

Back
Top Bottom