What's new

Karataka: Bajrang Dal activists attack Christian prayer house, 7 injured

Try to see this attack in the proper context rather than seeking a sophisticated approach in a country where people still wash their @$$ with their left hand. .

I disagree with this.

being in US I can attest to the hygiene in washing one's ***...:cheesy:

Bajrang dal activites are no less then a buch of morons which indulge in this practices . same applies to ram sena .

Bajrang dal activites are no less then a buch of morons which indulge in this practices . same applies to ram sena .

agree!

bajrang dal is just a copycat of their islamic versions like JEI ,majlis e ittehadul musslemeen

Your Clock is stuck on Modi . Every post , every thread . I bet you even dream about him and he is the first thought when you wake up in the morning and you take his name before sleeping as well . I have no worries about my countries . Anybody breaking laws is incarcerated instead of being showered with flowers as it is done in Al-Pakistan[ ref:Flowers showered on Taseer's killer in court | Pakistan Today | Latest news | Breaking news | Pakistan News | World news | Business | Sport and Multimedia]

No we don't. We are not stupid like Indians obsessed about Zaid Hamid.

The thing is if a personal who has been accused of mass killings of a particular community is considered as a hero by a country and is a candidate for the next PM then something is seriously wrong with that. And people of that country should do something about their own house instead of ranting about others.

And I have also seen many Indian fanboys of Nathu Ram godse even on this forum. So just leave this Salman Taseer murder cr@p.

No we don't. We are not stupid like Indians obsessed about Zaid Hamid.

The thing is if a personal who has been accused of mass killings of a particular community is considered as a hero by a country and is a candidate for the next PM then something is seriously wrong with that. And people of that country should do something about their own house instead of ranting about others.

And I have also seen many Indian fanboys of Nathu Ram godse even on this forum. So just leave this Salman Taseer murder cr@p.

Well people like those who benefit their cause , most pakistanis love jinnah who is responsible for murder of 5 X times the number of people modi is accused of .

Well people like those who benefit their cause , most pakistanis love jinnah who is responsible for murder of 5 X people what modi is accused of .

Yeah we are proud of Jinnah. He is the founding father. Live with it.

Yeah we are proud of Jinnah. He is the founding father. Live with it.

So why do you hate indians when they love modi ? modi only came in people's sight as a leader when he left the hardcore hindutva to something softer + development , isn't this correct?

So why do you hate indians when they love modi ? modi only came in people's sight as a leader when he left the hardcore hindutva to something softer + development , isn't this correct?

Modi is not your founding father. Just a CM of a state tainted with allegations of mass murder.

Why would you care what a Muhajir in Karachi thinks of Modi ? Does it even matter ? :what:

Why would you care what a Muhajir in Karachi thinks of Modi ? Does it even matter ? :what:

No it doesn't ! but there is nothing bad in listening to someone argument even if it is bigoted and biased .

P.S had he been originally sindhi ,I would said the same :P

so was jinnah ! But modi is profitable for economy and people love him for THAT.

Again Modi isn't your founding father. Simple. Even for average Indian IQ.

Yes it does matter. Since you Indians are under a general delusion that Muhajirs have soft corner for India and love your country. And it is only oppressing Punjabis who hate India. :D

Yes it does matter. Since you Indians are under a general delusion that Muhajirs have soft corner for India and love your country. And it is only oppressing Punjabis who hate India. :D

Hey with due respect, screw Muhajirs and their soft corner.

Back
Top Bottom