What's new

Karataka: Bajrang Dal activists attack Christian prayer house, 7 injured

Till Modi is free justice isn't served. Even Pakistani courts put such small less valuable culprits behind bars. Nothing new.

Modi will most probably become the next PM of India. India's economy will grow. Defence and Security will strengthen. Our standard of living will increase. And you would still be whining. This is something Pakistan never understood. Still looking back at 1947 and whether your founder was secular or not. Trying to find similarities between you and Arabs. Giving examples of Muslim barbarians to exemplify your greatness. But thats all past. You keep looking at it and you will for sure miss the train for future. I am also a little upset how the PDF also manages the members. Indians are banned at the outset and pakistanis keep on abusing the religion without any sane reason. Very disgusting in fact. I am feeling extremely sorry that I joined such mean-minded and biased forum...And today is my last day here. You keep whining and I m sure you grand kids will still be whining about India...Such mentality people will never grow up in life. I have actually seen a part of pakistani mentality on this forum. So I m sure how your country will keep going down till people start introspecting and understanding their faults. Acceptance and change is needed in the minds of both pakistanis and their govt. Denial is only going to take you down.

Modi will most probably become the next PM of India. India's economy will grow. Defence and Security will strengthen. Our standard of living will increase. And you would still be whining. This is something Pakistan never understood. Still looking back at 1947 and whether your founder was secular or not. Trying to find similarities between you and Arabs. Giving examples of Muslim barbarians to exemplify your greatness. But thats all past. You keep looking at it and you will for sure miss the train for future. I am also a little upset how the PDF also manages the members. Indians are banned at the outset and pakistanis keep on abusing the religion without any sane reason. Very disgusting in fact. I am feeling extremely sorry that I joined such mean-minded and biased forum...And today is my last day here. You keep whining and I m sure you grand kids will still be whining about India...Such mentality people will never grow up in life. I have actually seen a part of pakistani mentality on this forum. So I m sure how your country will keep going down till people start introspecting and understanding their faults. Acceptance and change is needed in the minds of both pakistanis and their govt. Denial is only going to take you down.

yaar,dont base your opinions on a single poster.

yaar,dont base your opinions on specific posters.there are good posters too.

Dear you don't know what was Gujarat and what really happened.
What you know about Gujarat is not the reality.

But only one truth is that innocent Muslims and Hindus suffered for sake of 6 crore Gujaratis.

I f you want I can tell you the real story. What was Gujarat before Modi and what happened after. ?

But for that you need to listen to me carefully without prejudice,

Sure knock yourself out.

You have my permission

Back
Top Bottom