What's new

Karan Johar Says Freedom Of Expression is The 'Biggest Joke'

He is scared if he comes out of closet he might be jailed...But I am surprised Pakistanis riding on a Closed Gay ...isn't Being gay a crime in Pakistan???
no, you will only be jailed if you are caught in gay sex act. lot of people attend gay pride and self confess that they are gay and never get prosecuted in India.

The Bollywood Celebrity and the famous film Director Karan Johar also today made a comment on "Intolerance".
When he was asked that why till now he did not said anything on "Intolerance" debate, he said : "Freedom of Experession In India Is The Biggest Joke".

He was in Jaipur Literature Fest in Rajasthan when he made this comment. He could be under controversies as he also said that "revealing in today’s time can land you in jail", he added "It is a tough country to speak about your personal life. I feel very sad about it".

The statement is said to be said soon after the statement of Aamir Khan for Intolerance, also Aamir Khan has said that not he or is wife Kiran are planning to leave the country.

Karan Johar Says Freedom Of Expression The 'Biggest Joke' | Picsture

Initially SRK , Salman khan and Amir khan were bashed by indian e warriors lets see how they react when one of their own but with some guts and international exposure raises the same issue .

Post reported for manipulation of the source title by addition of "in India" in heading to alter the meaning of original quote.
KJ didn't say specifically for India.

Karan Johar: Freedom of expression, democracy biggest jokes in the world - Times of India

He is unable to express his thoughts openly in India as he is facing a wall called article 377 of the constitution.
Is expressing oneself as gay in the open is allowed and has gay rights in Pakistan ? If yes than I think Pakistan is more progressive than India.

I have heard that baba ramdev has cure for his feelings, he should meet him once.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom