What's new

Karan Johar Says Freedom Of Expression is The 'Biggest Joke'

Don't misinterpret Karan Johar's take on FOE as an outburst against 'intolerance' in India. He is grumpy about article 377 of IPC, which personally effects him a great deal. Nothing to do with your normal 'intolerance' debate!

Well Karan Johar speaking of 'Freedom of expression is a joke in India' is actually hypocritical. If you see the AIB roast he expressed himself and that to quite vividly and all he got was an FIR, no shoes, no ink. So lets talk about something of substance and leave bollywood to marinate itself in it's idiosyncrasy.

He is:agree:. And funny was that it was Amir who commented against AIB roast!!...Jeez to these idiots who always want to play to the gallery!:sick: I wonder what kind of bogus institution he was giving lecture in, to not to be asked these in reply to his rants.
he was speaking at Jaipur literature fest.

Idiots like Karan Johar flies to the west, the US, the UK and then start Bashing/comparing them with India. Totally forgetting that India is still a developing society/country and is doing much better then the other countries in the same position.
If anything start comparing their own movies with the west and not once they can even dream of a script as good as something like the Interstellar or the Godfather.

Don't expect much from an idiot who makes worthless movies and cheats idiots out of their cash. His movies are some of the worst.

There is a reason why I dont like most of bollywood films .Nothing in here for a surprise .Actors and directors show their quality like that of their films.
One moron made 700 crore ( most successful commercial film ) through a film PK that insulted Hinduism and still he cant see tolerance .

He is talking about expressing his personal feelings. I am sure its pretty tough to put them out.

So tommorrow if they want to express entire human emotions and feelings in front of public .
will you agree with that ?

There is a reason why I dont like most of bollywood films .Nothing in here for a surprise .Actors and directors show their quality like that of their films.
One moron made 700 crore ( most successful commercial film ) through a film PK that insulted Hinduism and still he cant see tolerance .

So tommorrow if they want to express entire human emotions and feelings in front of public .
will you agree with that ?

If the law says they shouldn't then they shouldn't. I am okay otherwise as well. It all depends on how open the society is.

well he is right in a way....for ex, if the actor makes any statement/express his opinion and if that doesnt go well with the political party in that area..then you all know what happens to that guy! But overall, I dont think he is right saying Democracy is a Joke. I do have lot of grievances with the current govt in India led by RSS but that doesn't mean our democratic values are getting weak! Govmts are there only for 5 yrs, it can change, but our constitution and democratic value would always remain there..forever!

Oh,,,, the Gay is coming out of his closet.... I wonder how is he still alive or without any trouble after he said it, and he still claims No frredom of expression in India... What the F... Karan you're one Gay mothe'fcr

He/She openly endorse himself as gay in every public forum what else he/she want...

12509236_1959392847619707_5625677371036772090_n.jpg

So many people forget that freedom of expression also extends to the parties who disagree with you.

As for me I try to treat all these ramblings as white noise but sometimes I feel sad at being labelled as a BJP apologist.by friends whom I respect so much. Writing opeds and blogs about the alleged injustices done to the minority community is in vogue right now but let's not forget fashion by it's very nature is transitory.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom