What's new

Karachi's Bun Kebabs

b73263a314e0c0ae398f6a7a89feb3fe.jpg

You mean from him:victory:

Yeah I dig fresh juice big time. Canned juice are Bakwaas.

well there is a minor difference between Rairhi wala and Dhaba.......

Usually the rairhi wala banda selling Sardayi in a big can made of steel and he add ICE to keep it cool and obviously "Rairhi is like a 4 wheels vehicle" that you drag it yourself instead of any machine

"Rairhi is like a 4 wheels vehicle" that you drag it yourself instead of any machine

You mean Thela or push cart... Do you guys also get the sugar cane juice on the same - Its very unhygienic but used to have almost daily as kid with a twist of lemon and mint crushed with the sugar cane...

"Rairhi is like a 4 wheels vehicle" that you drag it yourself instead of any machine

You mean Thela or push cart... Do you guys also get the sugar cane juice on the same - Its very unhygienic but used to have almost daily as kid with a twist of lemon and mint crushed with the sugar cane...
yes but when we were childrens we did not even know the meaning of Unhygeinic ;)

and now its far better then before..... at least you don't see much Flies on that Push cart....... its properly covered, the glasses are properly washed too but obviously it will remain unhygeinic...

This gola picture is funny........ if any of you ever go to Lahore do go to Food street and in the entrance of Food Street there is a boy selling Golas and who add i think Milk in the end, do eat those golas it charge you a bit but thats the best gola i have ever eaten

oh yeah nobody mentioned Halwa Puri yet

Man I had it today for lunch:cheesy:. Lasani ki biriyani, kozi haleem, butt karahi waala. Lakshmi is the place.
And do you remember SnP's stuffed kuker seena pineapple sauce k sath.:smitten: And their steaks, chicken chilli dry:flame: and their boneless handis and then Model town D block, Sidique Kabab wala(Bhaiya sux IMHO). Hsin Kuang, Tai Wah, Stevie's Wok, Xinhua, CTC, Hot Fusion, Jammin Java, mini market k anday shami walay burger(our answer to bun kebabs).
Goonga or Mama tikioon walay, Ghulam Rasool or Shahi k chanay, Butt or Cheekay k chanay, Dial Sing mansion walay daal chowl. Undroon ka tawa chicken, chachoo chaat wala neela gumband, Muhamadi nihari, Basheer machi aala, Sidique machi aala, Liberty cinema k samosay and of course Capri restaurant.:bunny:
Abhi or naam bhi aieen gay yaaro.:bounce:

Subuh uth kar sub say pehley ye post .... bhai wah
Let me add
Pakasia, Asia Lakashmi chowk
Hot Chilli Samanabad
Big M Shadman
Freedies, Ziafat, Malee cafe, Khybar Pass (Gulburg)
wah wah wah

I agree regarding Siddik and Bhai. Siddik has a very good place to sit plus he has varity too. At Bhai u have to sit in a crappy area and soda wala bugging u ...... jamil mera naam soda mera kaam, pai jaan soday key liye yaad rakhna :D

I have always wondered why so many Pashtun take so easily to speaking Punjabi ...

I mean it is fun to speak, since it just rolls out and seems so informal, especially when with friends.

Is that it or some other reason?

:) AM in my case i speak about 7 regional languages. I am a bilingual.

And generally speaking about NWFP and why Pashtuns/Pathans/Pukhtuns, can speak and understand Punjabi easily, i feel the reason is that we have many languages being spoken here which have the same connotation as that of Punjabi to a good extent.

For example we have Two kinds of Hindko.

1. One is which is spoken in Hazara region. This one sounds like Pothohari being spoken in some areas of Punjab. Though the Hazara language is bit different than Pothohari.

2. Peshawari Hindko which is mostly spoken by Khaliswal or we call them the people from Khalisa. It is very easy and can be mistaken for Punjabi though its not Punjabi.

3. Then we have Saraiki being spoken in some parts of NWFP.

4. Then if we come towards Kohistan area of NWFP we have Gojri or some mixture of Hindko and Gojri.

:) So i think all these factors make it easy for us Pathans to understand Punjabi very easily and speak it conveniently.

The fun part is hardly 1% people in Punjab can understand Pashto heheheh so hum dil khol kay galian day saktay hain jis ka sath nahi lagti ho hamar :partay:

:) AM in my case i speak about 7 regional languages. I am a bilingual.

glad to hear that......... but 7 languages = Multilingual not bilingual :rofl:

bi is 2 ...... is if you know only 2 languages u will be called bilingual if 2+ then multilingual :rofl:

I can speak 4 languages thats all

English, Urdu, Punjabi and very well speak hindi...... i mean advanced hindi bhi samagh aa jaati hai

aur i can very well understand Gujrati, Bengali and few other south asian languages but can't speak much

glad to hear that......... but 7 languages = Multilingual not bilingual :rofl:

bi is 2 ...... is if you know only 2 languages u will be called bilingual if 2+ then multilingual :rofl:

I can speak 4 languages thats all

English, Urdu, Punjabi and very well speak hindi...... i mean advanced hindi bhi samagh aa jaati hai

aur i can very well understand Gujrati, Bengali and few other south asian languages but can't speak much

Well just 5 for me - English, Punjabi, Hindi, Bengali and French (somewhat).

I would say nothing can beat a Bun Kabab with egg :) – KFC’s zinger, Mc Donald’s Big MAC no match.
a0be439e45c6011f4acb4345ea45923b.jpg

I recommend you Indians do not come to Pakistan, and the Pakistanis who are "okay" with Indians visiting Pakistan you ought to think again of your act and who you are supposedly welcoming.

As for food you Indians should stick to eating grass and other veggies eat your own food that your country produces, eat the bark of a tree for all I care.

Though don't come to Pakistan, if you are caught by Pakistanis...

Please don't show me bun kababs , I am trying to achive 6 pack body building I can't be thinking about bun Kababs

Bombay's famous Pav Bhaji at Juhu Beach

5f4729f35268ff529b64971e72719268.jpg

And Gola

df390629b189d2a75d6239ff2703bc80.jpg

HAHAHAHAHA OMG man I love it ... we used to get these in our home too I used to beg ppl to get one for me oh good , times.... :yahoo: nothing like the bottle of color and ice to make a child happy

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom